Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/189359-cat-killer-locked-out-whats-up.html)

Tuna 06-21-2008 12:49 PM

Cat Killer Locked OUT What's Up With That

It's Tuna and Joe Lamberti the owners of the Cat Killer.
Is there a case of Cat scratch fever or did we just raise the hair on the cats back.
Why Shut it down? It was the most viewed thread going.
P.S. We lost a blower do you want to see the bill.
If we did not there would be no talk.
Ron it is still your win 1st is first.
Stay tuned no pun intended
Here kitty kitty:evilb:

99fever27 06-21-2008 12:57 PM

Someone made a comment about my beloved Redskins, so they shut it down.:party-smiley-004:

fountainguy214 06-21-2008 01:01 PM

blower or no blower, fountain still holds the record and is still the CAT KILLER!!!!

stainless 06-21-2008 01:02 PM

Tuna ? Cats love Tuna! Here fishy fishy! :D

BY U BOY 06-21-2008 01:18 PM

If you lost a blower why did you have to be towed in?? Not trying to stir any pots:grinser010: but why not just putt back in on the other.

Jupiter Sunsation 06-21-2008 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tuna (Post 2597151)
Is there a case of Cat scratch fever or did we just raise the hair on the cats back.

Last page was more about Don Aronow that the Cat Killing....

Thread derailed so it got shut down.

thisistank 06-21-2008 02:08 PM

I don't think you ever posted on the other thread...but since you started this thread, sorry about your engine problems. However, can you explain the accusations you jumped the start and cut off maxed out (twice) as he was setting up to pass you??

TSPM 06-21-2008 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2597196)
However, can you explain the accusations you jumped the start and cut off maxed out (twice) as he was setting up to pass you??

UM........ 3 x's..... We saw the first one just on the other side of the GW Bridge. It was a dirty move.......Cat Killer passed our stationary yacht and looked great......however all the glitz was dulled by underhanded driving which was first UNSAFE and second outright POOR SPORTSMANSHIP.

MAXED OUT had Cat Killer dead to rights and was poised on accelerating right past you until Cat Killer turned into MAXED OUT's path making him back off the sticks hard to avoid an accident.

BTW we had about 20 people on the boat who all witnessed this and were shocked nobody got hurt.

Comanche3Six 06-21-2008 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by stainless (Post 2597156)
Tuna ? Cats love Tuna! Here fishy fishy! :D

LOL!

sommerfliesby 06-21-2008 02:49 PM

SWEET! I got the last word on that one!!!!

stainless 06-21-2008 03:19 PM

Hey Tuna, you could always run kitty fluffer in patchogue or pt. Pleasant.
There's some cats there that would love to dine on some tuna!

packinair 06-21-2008 04:53 PM

and you did not put the boat in in jax because you forgot your drain plugs?? or there were to many faster cats??

Scott B 06-21-2008 04:55 PM

Hey, be nice..

Metric drain plugs are damn near impossible to find in Jax...

stainless 06-21-2008 06:09 PM

Funny!:evilb:

phragle 06-21-2008 08:06 PM

a little 5200 can fix drain plug problems...... :party-smiley-004:

thisistank 06-21-2008 08:27 PM

Where's the happy face strokin' when you need it??:Whatever::signs043:

louietherigger 06-21-2008 09:27 PM

All I can say is thank God for Cat Killer and Reggie. With out them you guys would have nothing to fight about. At our vantage point Cat Killer went by ahead of Maxed Out. Cat Killer sounded down on power but was ahead at the time. Maxed Out was running strong and sounded great, couldn't tell if they were gaining but they were flying. If this contest was part of the poker run, then both boats should hold there line, if the contest was a race, mirror racing is pretty common, keep your competitor in your wake. Truth be told, if the Cat Killer was running right, it would have lived up to it's name, it wasn't and Maxed Out won. Gotta finish to win, that's racing. Louie

PS Congrats to Ronnie and crew, they took on a giant. Will they win a rematch?:food-smiley-007:

maxedout 06-22-2008 04:59 AM

hi,ron barrette here! cat killer did not !jump start,repeat!did not jump start,the start was the best start in five years,there boat ran great,the owner of the boat did not cut us off but the driver did and the throttle man should have pulled back they are both guility of wrong doing,the owner said he was sorry and showed outstanding sportmanship,i say thank you for that
we will meet again and have some fun,good luck see you soon

ron barrette & maxedout team:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

maxedout 06-22-2008 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2597196)
I don't think you ever posted on the other thread...but since you started this thread, sorry about your engine problems. However, can you explain the accusations you jumped the start and cut off maxed out (twice) as he was setting up to pass you??

again,ron barrette here! cat killer did not jump the start,we were slow on the start about 10 seconds and the cat killer was like missile it took a while to catch her.That boat can run!!!!!!!!!

stainless 06-22-2008 05:47 AM

So who was running the boat?

Ratickle 06-22-2008 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by ron barrette (Post 2597571)
hi,ron barrette here! cat killer did not !jump start,repeat!did not jump start,the start was the best start in five years,there boat ran great,the owner of the boat did not cut us off but the driver did and the throttle man should have pulled back they are both guility of wrong doing,the owner said he was sorry and showed outstanding sportmanship,i say thank you for that

Nice to know, thanks.

Payton 06-22-2008 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by ron barrette (Post 2597571)

Ron, thanks for posting this. You've got an awesome boat.
The trouble is,you've taken away their fun. Now these guys will have to find something else to fight about.:drink:

Scott B 06-22-2008 08:02 AM

Apache would have kicked all their azzzzzes...

Anonymous :drink::angry-smiley-038::drink::party-smiley-004:

Scott B 06-22-2008 08:02 AM

AND uses good old American drain plugs :D :D

bouyhunter 06-22-2008 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2597618)
Apache would have kicked all their azzzzzes...

Anonymous :drink::angry-smiley-038::drink::party-smiley-004:

Oh CRAP...
Someone said Apache

TSPM 06-22-2008 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2597664)
Oh CRAP...
Someone said Apache

LMAO :ernaehrung004:

thisistank 06-22-2008 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by ron barrette (Post 2597572)
again,ron barrette here! cat killer did not jump the start,we were slow on the start about 10 seconds and the cat killer was like missile it took a while to catch her.That boat can run!!!!!!!!!

Well that's good to here first hand.

Now it'll be interesting to see if Kitty fluffer shows up to a true shootout to rightfully have that name on the side of the boat.

LOTO 09? Havasu 09 Two great locations to show you're the fastest boat. Of course CF will have to actually be prepared to "race" against others boats that are prepared to "race". Could prove to be very difficult to hold onto that name when it's a level playing field.;)

Anarchy Powerboats 06-22-2008 02:12 PM

Why does anyone care, what a fast boat worth if it looks like a leftover from the 80's?

cuda 06-22-2008 02:15 PM

This post is what I call good sportsmanship. Congratulatons.

thunderusone 06-22-2008 05:35 PM

You can only exhibit good sportsmanship if you have the fastest boat and you can talk down to the other guy and pat him on the head..... Then you can be all politically correct to slower boats.

007joe 06-22-2008 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2597838)

ditto
congrats, you sound like you deserved it!
both great boats but a pleasure boat vs. a race boat doesn't seem fair

and why doesn't someone (with a cat) officially challenge this boat in an offshore shoot out, set up a course with a drag race start with a couple turns and see what happens it seems an easy way to settle this

fountain1fan 06-22-2008 05:49 PM

thanks ron . you are gentelman :ernaehrung004: some around this board could learn fron you . agin thanks robbie .

TeamShogren.com 06-22-2008 06:39 PM

Ben Robertson & David Knight

Ben Robertson & David Knight

Originally Posted by stainless (Post 2597580)
So who was running the boat?

JonMangual 06-22-2008 07:43 PM

Hmmm...I am impressed with all of the posts from the parties involved that have respect and compliments for each other!!! However, my interest is now peaked on how this will be truely resolved. Any ideas...as this would be a great Poker Run to be a part of for all of us!!!

Jonathan Mangual

jryan26 06-22-2008 08:23 PM

Recognize betches...:eek:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vKR_V69UUnM

Lucididee 06-22-2008 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2597838)

You got it cuda!

Ronnie is the best! That's why we luv him! There's no BS with him! I've been in the boat before and know what it is capable of. Ronnie & Chucky are stand up people. At the dock after the PR, there was no BSing, they told it like it was. I am proud to be a friend of theirs.

Once again, congrat to Ronnie & Chuck!

We ALL talk alot of smack, and I still stand by my words on the other thread that got closed about the "Cat Killer" thing. All I can say is that Maxed Out came to the NYC PR and did what I expected from them. They were the 1st boat to the TZ bridge, I expected nothing less from them!

Lucididee 06-22-2008 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2598101)
Recognize betches...:eek:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vKR_V69UUnM

Oh no you didn't!?!?! You better recognize! http://youtube.com/watch?v=biIZyKsv5-A (And this is just an afternoon cruise :drink: )

tnothin 06-22-2008 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by 99fever27 (Post 2597154)
Someone made a comment about my beloved Redskins, so they shut it down.:party-smiley-004:

No harm meant. If it makes you feel better I admit Im a Niner fan, not the best of times in the bay.