Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How I Screwed Chris Sunkin >

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Notices

How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Old 04-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I don’t think I still have the email nor do I care to look for it. Like I said I didn’t even know the thread was still going until it popped up in the GA section this week.

I deleted my original “firefox” thread because I wasn’t happy with OSO moderators who new Chris was bullying people around but then that wasn’t fair to the people who enjoyed my thread and me rebuilding by boat in memory of my brother.

This thread is over if you want see a worthy thread checkout my “Firefox” thread in the Cig section.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cigracing1
Wow, I can’t believe how far this thread kept going. I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

Now I’m focused on my cousins 2011 38TG covergirl setup with 600’s and yes Lip-Ship Edition that we are picking up this weekend in MIAMI!
Thanks for posting! Chris Sunkin is an FU individual to do that to you. SICKO!! Well.....thanks to you if anyone Googles "Chris Sunkin" this is right at the top with many other links to his lies and issues.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys need to let this witch hunt of Chris Sunkin die. It doesn't do anybody any good. Come on guys...rise above.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
You guys need to let this witch hunt of Chris Sunkin die. It doesn't do anybody any good. Come on guys...rise above.
This guy got Summeralled!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered

Ed.....there is no witch hunt but there are people that care about our sport enough to expose a liar and fake. Did you read what Chris Sunkin did to this OSO member right on this thread? Are you okay with that? So the bottom line for me and most others I've spoken to is YES....it does everybody good to expose Chris Sunkin.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Registered

I say first we cut his balls off then we hang him.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You have a ****t y memory.

Dont I remember you getting Summeral'd ??

Didnt you reach out for help to sort the guy out??

How do you get to say what you just posted??
Old 05-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"How I screwed Chirs Sunkin
I agreed to sell Mr. Sunkin a trailer of mine for $1,000.00 and the ball was in my court to get back with Mr. Sunkin on when it would be ready. Mr. Sunkin emailed me the other day to check on the status and i told him i have decided not to sell and that i would be keeping the trailer for another project. Breaking this agreement put Mr. Sunkin in a tuff situation, for if i had contacted him 36 hours earlier he could have had his boat picked up cost free. I realize I let the OSO family down and will remove myself from anymore contact on OSO.

Chris i sincerely apologize for this matter and in no way meant any harm to you or OSO.

Regards,

Colin
cigracing1

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Not necessary to leave the family.

Lets call it a lesson learned and a piece of charachter development for you. All our actions come at a cost. You made a mistake and owned up to it like a man and for that I respect you.

For me, the issue is closed. Good luck on your Firefox project.
I actually had sent Chris an email saying we decided not to sell the trailer and was sorry for any inconvenience. I had never once traded phone calls with him nor do I know him so thought it was a pretty simple sorry we are keeping are trailer and move on, Nope! I got this email from Chris basically saying he would ruin my reputation on OSO unless I titled a thread in the general section stating I screwed him.

I was focused on the rebuild of our 24 Cigarette Firefox in memory of my brother and so I didn’t want him to ruin anything I did what he asked.

What a pompous, self serving extortionist! It's so disgusting and fantasticly unbelievable .....that it's hard to imagine a man would do this to another man. Just to create an air of self righteousness in the Offshore Community. Flat out disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-02-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 562 Likes on 231 Posts

I remember reading this thread years ago and thinking this guy must have some serious pull to demand that kind of apology or cigracing was one hell of a standupguy to own up to his change of mind.

For the record what was the meltdown that was created by the chain of events of Cigracing deciding not to sell his trailer and who were the people that were left hanging?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

WOW....This thread is AWESOME...

I haven't had soo much fun since High School....

ET ....... Lakeshore High School ...Class of 71

Quick Reply: How I Screwed Chris Sunkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.