Notices

So who's taking odds??

Old 06-29-2008, 06:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tripple digits
You have to forget about what I said and go with the exeperts, they all said I cant even go 80 mph. Im just some crazy old fool. Its like betting on the horse the odd makers SAY. The Odd makers are the experts on this forum
Jesus dude! Hasn't anyone told you when you're in a hole to quit digging.

The only thing you might do is set a record for doing the backstroke.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Registered

I would have thought people would have been impressed with a small block on pump gas and Alpha in a little boat going so fast, but I guess not. I know alot of you think im this or that if you realy read all the post I have like to guys that hound me for 3 years and they follow me and wait for me to post just stir the pot. If any one of you every got to know me you would be so taken back, I help so many people, you see a P.Oed side of me because I get tired of Well if you dont have trim tabs you cant go fast or if you dont have a big block you cant go fast, or if you do not have a bravo you cant go fast. For the past 3 years I have eat sleep and breath this Project and Yes its Called Project Tripple digits. Some day you will all learn who is aclty involed in this project. Its a whos who list.

Trippy, I hope you are reading this after your run this morning...

You set the bar, now jump the fvck over it, or drag your sorry a$$ back to your Mom's basement.

Run 100.01 MPH not because there are bets on the line, not because some other boats came out ot race you, but because you said you could.

100.01 of not.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I would have thought people would have been impressed with a small block on pump gas and Alpha in a little boat going so fast, but I guess not. I know alot of you think im this or that if you realy read all the post I have like to guys that hound me for 3 years and they follow me and wait for me to post just stir the pot. If any one of you every got to know me you would be so taken back, I help so many people, you see a P.Oed side of me because I get tired of Well if you dont have trim tabs you cant go fast or if you dont have a big block you cant go fast, or if you do not have a bravo you cant go fast. For the past 3 years I have eat sleep and breath this Project and Yes its Called Project Tripple digits. Some day you will all learn who is aclty involed in this project. Its a whos who list.

I have refrained from commenting on this whole thread...It has turned very comical..You remind me of a kid that continually stretches the truth one lie at a time..forgets what you previously stated 15 pages prior and continually digs a deeper hole trying to convince the masses here at oso your bullsh!t..

.[/QUOTE]Some day you will all learn who is aclty involed in this project. Its a whos who list. Dude..you're all out of gas on this one..
Old 06-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bluellama

Run 100.01 MPH not because there are bets on the line, not because some other boats came out ot race you, but because you said you could.
But are there really any bet's on the line??
I laid out my $100.01 for all the world to see, and I didn't get a single taker on the action.
It's 9:30 now, so the window closed.
Only thing left is pride.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Maybe nothing for the larger drives, but is anyone else getting this out of an Alpha ?
Like I've said repeatedly.. Who gives a flying f.uck?

This isn't engineering school where pointless technical exercises mean something. This is a website about recreational boating. Personally, I think TD is one stupid SOB. Instead of spending several hundred thousand dollars trying to get an Alpha to live at big power, he could have simply bolted a Bravo onto his boat and been done with it.

This is offshoreonly.com, not scienceillustrated.com. And TD is FULL OF $HIT.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

So did he show?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:56 AM

He went 87. BFD.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
He went 87. BFD.
87.1 mph?..... what happend to 100.1, or 104 with nitrious?

I knew he was full of chit....

awaiting the excuses

btw....you cant change the prop and gain 20+mph, or your some engineer
Old 06-29-2008, 10:13 AM

Here was the excuse-

didn't want to go faster- then everyone would know how fast he really was and he couldn't get anymore money races.

What a tool.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
btw....you cant change the prop and gain 20+mph, or your some engineer
Sure you can...

If I put a 36 pitch on my boat I wouldn't be able to spin it and I would go about 20MPH.

Take 10 pitches off of that and make it a 26 and I can double my speed- gaining well over 20MPH+

Send me my $100.01 please....

Quick Reply: So who's taking odds??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.