Notices

Tripple Digits Challenge

Old 07-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deltaAce
I'm sure it would feel good for him to take the money, but do you think any of the hucksters would man up & appologize for all the disrespect they've delivered to a guy who seems like a brilliant mechanical engineer.
And who in person, turned out to be a nice guy.
I woud be the first one to stand up, apologize and kiss his ass in Macy's Window (at least 2 weeks after taking all the laxatives!)

I would even buy the guy a 3ft trophy!
Old 07-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
I woud be the first one to stand up, apologize and kiss his ass in Macy's Window (at least 2 weeks after taking all the laxatives!)

I would even buy the guy a 3ft trophy!

You've got class!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Banned

I'm sure it would feel good for him to take the money, but do you think any of the hucksters would man up & appologize for all the disrespect they've delivered to a guy who seems like a brilliant mechanical engineer.
I think an apology is owed to this board along with proof of a 100+mph showing prior to anything being owed to some loud mouth who got exactly what he gave us on this board.

You give attitude like that here and you get it back 10 fold....If you cant stand the heat Richard/Dick whatever your name is stay out of the kitchen.....but instead you brought you a box of matches and a can of flame me out....

Like others have said, no matter how good or nice of a guy you/he turned out to be......you have now snuggled up and made a home next to the allstars of this board, like big scotty, Mr. Rolex, Troutley, and some others.....do yourself a favor and do some thread searching and find out about the company of allstars your classifed with, I think you fit right in...

For me it was never about nothing more than proving what you stated your boat can do. In reality you have only proven that your the ultimate tool and you got called out and you puzzed out.....First it was your a bad azz that beats up on boats much larger than yours, blah blah blah, then a few post later your a a "street racer" who wants to keep your speed top secret for the "Big Cash" in 22' bracket boat racing....

In all seriousness, read the paragraph above and remember this guy has "Tripple Digits" in big lettering on both sides of his boat.....yet keeping the potential speed of his boat quiet is the key to overcoming other boaters?.....what a SHAM, another poorly thought out lie....

In closing, no matter what ever becomes of this guy....I personally find it hard to accept a guy who is not only a blaten liar but is also a coward....any man with the nuggets to stand up and start screaming as he did should have the nuggets to back it up.....the guy obviously is all talk and no show when it is time to perform....

Last edited by long duck dong; 07-04-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

There are a lot of us on this board who attempted to be positive, and many still would be if he takes the challenge again and tries, succeed or fail. But, he put a lot of people down because their boats cost more or have loans, etc. I think he is probably a street racer trying to attempt the same in boats. Sleeper appearance, big flashy name on the side, loud mouth calling you out if you mention the big flashy name, etc. Reminds me of my youth. Got my ass handed to me by a 1969 Ford F150 with dents, towing mirrors, and a toolbox. I had a low 10's 55 Chev. The damn thing had a 572 big block Chev with double nitrous setup in the toolbox. Took my money. Kind of like Reggie, respect the accomplishment if it happens, not the one who did it without some apologies.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
OK, the only thing I'm taking offense at is the fact I like Milwaukee best light.
Everything else is spot on.
Don't hold my beer choice against me.
I drink more, and it's cheap.
I need that to still have a budget to play in this game.
Don't worry Tim, He said Old Milwaukee, not Milwaukee's Best (which isn't a bad beer at all).
Your beer is safe
Old 07-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
Don't worry Tim, He said Old Milwaukee, not Milwaukee's Best (which isn't a bad beer at all).
Your beer is safe
Breakfast of Champions.

I just noticed your sig line.

"On your death bed, you will receive complete consciousness"
"So I've got that going for me"
Old 07-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Breakfast of Champions.

I just noticed your sig line.

"On your death bed, you will receive complete consciousness"
"So I've got that going for me"
Yup, had a Caddy Shack moment last week
Old 07-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

I propose this-if he wins he gets the loot,if he loses- HOWEVER-We get to contract for a "certain" boat hauler to take his boat out in the desert for a date with the "infamous" industrial chipper,Smitty
Old 07-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I`ve often wondered why flys fall dead after biting me . . .
Old 07-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
Jimmy Smith: “Whats up with all these damn GreenHead Flies around here?”

Double Digits: “I’m gonna glue a hundred of those little bastards to the deck of my boat and I figure they will add a few horseFLYpower! Pretty trick huh?”
This just in. The flies will be doing double duty. With all that wing flapping going on, they'll be providing additional hull lift. This is why it is imperative to attach them to the correct place on the hull. This was part of that 3 year tuning period. Of course, anyone knows that it's very difficult to get a fly to stay in one place for very long. Unless that one place is on a pile of horsechit. This bit of insight has led to the development of DD's unique primer. It's not for the weak hearted (or stomached), but it's one of the many sacrifices that DD has made in his quest for 88mph.

Quick Reply: Tripple Digits Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.