Like Tree0Likes

Cat Chaser or Cat Killer?

Reply
Old 07-02-2008, 04:38 PM
  #21
Registered
 
CAPTAIN CHUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Swamps of La.
My Boats: 3000 HP Tug, 38' Scarab
Posts: 1,410
Default

CAPTAIN CHUCK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:29 PM
  #22
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
Reggie? Is that you?? Its gotta be reggie with such an assinign post that follows the same typical stupid, immature P.R. Practices. Let me ask you there slick...besides the time kitty fluffer was doing 150 mph in a no wake zone and violated poker run safety rules during their publicity stunt, when exactly have they beat a cat? I don't know how many times theyve been told to show up to the loto or havasu shoot out to showcase their self proclaimed domination over everything that floats. or recently at the arronow memorial race where they couldve done it ligit. But they don't and until that thing runs over 200 mph it will remain the kitty fluffer not the cat killer. All the lies cheating and B.S. Propaganda in the world won't change the facts.

Last edited by thisistank; 07-02-2008 at 05:35 PM.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:21 PM
  #23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
I like the whole "STEALTH" BS Let's show up at a poker run with HOBIE cats so we can out run them.:

CK had their chance to "prove" something in Jacksonville last month. There were multiple cats that would have handed them their fu^&*ng a$$!: That's why CK stayed on the trailer. Can't hang with the big boys or were you just saving your equipment to get beat by a 15 year old Skater?
That sayz it all right there
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:03 PM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicagoland
My Boats: Sunsation
Posts: 83
Default

Yep,You got it

Cat Killer , Please
bunbuster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:15 PM
  #25
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
I really can't believe all you GUYS have nothing better to talk about. All that means by everyone posting pictures of kittens w/ toys is that you all are scard......Let me tell you, your kittens better pick up some bigger guns if they want to win any races. I know for a fact that the CAT KILLER engines are at Sterling as we speak. I do have to agree w/ one thing that has been said, the name Cat Chaser. You are right the Boat show direct-Fountain-Cat Killer boat does chase the kittens down first and then kills them. Why don't all of you stop acting like women and step up and agree that when the Cat Killer is all back together that all of you will be eating your words along w/ the kittens you run with. There may be a few as I see that run with it or beat it and they know who they are and I give them their "props".But for the rest of you, its just here kitty kitty. Rumor has it that they picked up nine lives cat food as a sponser, Morris was afraid...............
Sincerly, One hot blonde (the canary that ate the cat) and yes i'm calling you all women.....
UH OH, Maybe we better back off guys. This guy sound like he knows what he's talking about!! LOL!
Like i said, I will be in Destin, with my full out PLEASURE BOAT! I will probably have my wife with me. In fact, I may let her take the wheel!

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 07-02-2008 at 07:18 PM.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:16 PM
  #26
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Reggie? Is that you?? Its gotta be reggie with such an assinign post that follows the same typical stupid, immature P.R. Practices. Let me ask you there slick...besides the time kitty fluffer was doing 150 mph in a no wake zone and violated poker run safety rules during their publicity stunt, when exactly have they beat a cat? I don't know how many times theyve been told to show up to the loto or havasu shoot out to showcase their self proclaimed domination over everything that floats. or recently at the arronow memorial race where they couldve done it ligit. But they don't and until that thing runs over 200 mph it will remain the kitty fluffer not the cat killer. All the lies cheating and B.S. Propaganda in the world won't change the facts.
I was thinking the same thing!! The post sounds just like the humerous Cat Killer commercial everyone laughs about. The Aronow race was the perfect oppertunity to put up or shut up! A timed event with judges and an even playing field for everyone. Seems to me that was the perfect way to prove exactly what he has been trying to convince everyone for 3 years by the way of doctored videos and exagerated commercials.

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 07-02-2008 at 07:26 PM.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:08 PM
  #27
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: So. Fla
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
I was thinking the same thing!! The post sounds just like the humerous Cat Killer commercial everyone laughs about. The Aronow race was the perfect oppertunity to put up or shut up! A timed event with judges and an even playing field for everyone. Seems to me that was the perfect way to prove exactly what he has been trying to convince everyone for 3 years by the way of doctored videos and exagerated commercials.
Well said.
Chest Rockwell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:08 PM
  #28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND View Post
You are right a lot of cats do 200+ NOT
Who said "alot"? And, how many do you need to be capable of travelling over 200 before the "Cat Killer" isn't the fastest boat in the world anymore, running in the 170's?
Chris Sunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
  #29
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin View Post
Who said "alot"? And, how many do you need to be capable of travelling over 200 before the "Cat Killer" isn't the fastest boat in the world anymore, running in the 170's?
The ironic part is that Bacardi Silver ran over 200 in Reggie's back yard, what, 6 years ago now... Cat Killer couldn't run with the fastest cats of back then, much less now... and that is the reason they take it to poker runs and not races, so they have half a chance.
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:00 AM
  #30
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman View Post
As for Turbo's..... this is a pick from Shogrens website when they had the 'chaser' listed for sale.
CET was contracted i believe to develop and deliver 3 pairs (so 6 engines) of the Adiabatic Twin Turboed powerplants, if im thinking/remembering correctly for Fountain Powerboats...

at any rate, whatever happened to them is sure as hell beyond me

and seriously, if they want to make a statement, first throw down on a Kilo like theyve tried to for the past 2 years; (1)once in 2006 when nobody else entered so they cancelled it (that was the Washington 06 SBI event in August, I was there and planned to be at the river to see it happen, but scratched that part of it when they did), (2)once in Feb. 07, they had too many issues with the boat then (i had plans to get up there, but run didnt materialize so neither did i) and in (3)August 07 again, but had planing issues from what i hear (i was there on the river at first light the day it was supposed to go down and stuck around for 2 and a half hours).

ive seen this boat run and break at Sarasota in 2006 and 2007, I've seen it/video'd it absolutely haul ass and break in 2006 at Washington, and Ive seen it/video it haul ass on the course and break (...again) in Morehead City in 2007.

as for the Poker Runs? man, whatever.

seriously, dont show up at a [email protected] friendly gathering and say you smoked everybody when [email protected] nobody shows up to race.

INSTEAD OF CAMPAIGNING A RACEBOAT ON THE POKER RUN CIRCUIT, TRY DOING IT ON A RACE CIRCUIT. Try and have that boat throw down with the likes of the new Mystics and some of the other bad-built Superboat Unlimited Cats...see whos' the Cat "Killer" then...I have not the least bit of doubt in my mind that the vessel can haul it, but freaking choose somewhere else to do it instead of danged fun-oriented gatherings (or, Poker Runs...not to be confused with the race course)

PS: curse your marketing campaigns...

bit of pent up frustration with this topic...just my two cents on it...they know what the boat can do, as do many of us, just find somewhere else to show it...


Last edited by fubar260; 07-03-2008 at 01:17 AM.
fubar260 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
CAP071
General Boating Discussion
512
03-30-2011 06:56 AM
Cash Bar
General Boating Discussion
29
02-03-2009 03:52 PM
JoeD
General Boating Discussion
2
08-13-2008 12:51 PM
SHARKEY-IMAGES
General Boating Discussion
9
08-03-2007 07:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.