Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Internet Brands, Whats Your Excuse This Time? >

Internet Brands, Whats Your Excuse This Time?

Notices

Internet Brands, Whats Your Excuse This Time?

Old 07-07-2008, 10:55 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

no logon for me between 10:15 and 11 or so. Still loads like mollasses. Backing up is the worst. I have a 2-monitor setup and I just open everything in new windows and then close them. It sucks having to have 6 or 8 windows open at the same time- I keep getting lost while waiting for pages to load.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, I've been registered over there but not used it. I just reset my password and it shows me being logged in but this is what I get when I click on a link.

Boatfreaks is FREE! However, to access and read the threads, we ask that you first register. Once you register, you will be able to access ALL the content on the site.ATTENTION EARTHLINK EMAIL USERS!!! If you have your email set up to only allow approved email to be received, please set it to allow email from boatfreaks.org. This email is automatically generated, and if you do not reply to it, the board software will not allow you to post or view posts/pictures. After you have received and replied to this email, you can remove the boatfreaks email from your list, as we do not send out any unwanted emails.

florida gator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by florida gator
Damn, I've been registered over there but not used it. I just reset my password and it shows me being logged in but this is what I get when I click on a link.

Boatfreaks is FREE! However, to access and read the threads, we ask that you first register. Once you register, you will be able to access ALL the content on the site.ATTENTION EARTHLINK EMAIL USERS!!! If you have your email set up to only allow approved email to be received, please set it to allow email from boatfreaks.org. This email is automatically generated, and if you do not reply to it, the board software will not allow you to post or view posts/pictures. After you have received and replied to this email, you can remove the boatfreaks email from your list, as we do not send out any unwanted emails.

florida gator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Once you register they should send you an email that you open up and have to click on a link. Once you click on the link your registration is confirmed and you can then log in. Check your email for something from them. If you do not see it then check your spam email.

Jon
Old 07-07-2008, 11:06 AM
RHC
Registered

I have been trying to place an add in the Classifieds for two days ,,, I guess OSO doesn't want my money ,,,, anyone here want to buy a 300 Verado boat ??????

RHC
Old 07-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikebrls
I GOT ONE OF THOSE TO . BUT WHY PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT WORK LIKE IT SHOULD
Good question.

The answer?

I won't.

I am going to miss all of the T and A in the UC though.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Registered

It appears teh t&a is moving elsewhere though
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Registered

audio, I tried that with no luck. I just emailed them.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain38SC
Maybe they want to sell it since they can't seem to make it work????
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! It's a serious thought...
Old 07-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want my money back....will they pro rate me and give it back....i give you my word i will never come back if you will just give me a refund...
Old 07-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by florida gator
It appears teh t&a is moving elsewhere though
I'll say!

Quick Reply: Internet Brands, Whats Your Excuse This Time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.