Like Tree0Likes

Sea Tow

Reply
Old 07-09-2008, 05:35 PM
  #11
Registered
 
tmdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ga. & Fl.
My Boats: Donzi
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeng View Post
Wow, saved your life? Sounds like an interesting story. If you don't mind telling it it might help another member stay out of a bad situation.
His story sounds fishy and starting to smell. I'm with you, give us the rest of the story. Sounds like he dropped a turd and kept walking. To be honest, I hope I have to apologize.
tmdog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:47 PM
  #12
Registered
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun1 View Post
SEA TOW HAS SAVED MY BUTT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD OUTSTANDING SERVICE. THEY LITERALLY SAVED ME AND MY CHILDREN'S LIVES! I WOULD NEVER BOAT WITHOUT SEA TOW! ALTHOUGH IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HAPPENED IN FLA HAPPENED THAT WAY, I SYMPATHIZE, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

"HE WHO GO TO SLEEP WITH ITCHY HINEY WAKE UP WITH STINKY FINGER"
If you are from New Orleans you must know Richie he is the one that got burned by sea tow.
Lets here your life saving story. I also work in the area and dont remember sea tow saving any lives
around here
CAL MAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:54 PM
  #13
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun1 View Post
. . . BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

"HE WHO GO TO SLEEP WITH ITCHY HINEY WAKE UP WITH STINKY FINGER"

This has got to be the stupidest F'in thing i have ever read.


Yes . . . Richie took his boat to Sunny Isle . . . rolled it over racing . . all in attempted smear campaign against SeaTow . . . . I saw him that morning and he did look nervous . . . you are absolutly frik'in brilliant cajun . . . .


What in the hell could you possibly see as inconsistent or fishy about any of what happened?


Most that know me around here know i dont get to involved in many of the dirt fights but this . . . and a midget with a candle . . . really burn my azz.
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 07-09-2008 at 06:03 PM.
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:17 PM
  #14
Registered
 
HayJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
This has got to be the stupidest F'in thing i have ever read.
Agreed.

A thread started by a non paying, single digit post count geek, going with the ol' "itchy hiney - stinky finger" bit, is likely not worth anyone's time.
HayJay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:38 PM
  #15
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

somebody really needs to copy it before Sherlock decides to pull it.


DEEEEE!! . . . . how'd you do that last time dear?
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:46 PM
  #16
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
another interesting thread with some info from a Towboatus operator

http://www.swordfishingcentral.com/f...ad-minute.html

here is his post

"Gentlemen:.....................

By the way, I know who owns the house on the point in Lighthouse Point. It belongs to my dad. If I had his money, Id be on an island somewhere.


__________________
TowBoatUS Fort Lauderdale"

I can see that house from mine. That Mofo rocks !!

I bet I see this SeaTow guy a few times a week.
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:03 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
H20 Toie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Channel Islands CA
My Boats: Got nothing
Posts: 1,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayJay View Post
Agreed.

A thread started by a non paying, single digit post count geek, going with the ol' "itchy hiney - stinky finger" bit, is likely not worth anyone's time.
And 3 of his 4 posts are about how good sea tow is
H20 Toie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:18 PM
  #18
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
My Boats: Smith Power 44MTI
Posts: 2,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun1 View Post
SEA TOW HAS SAVED MY BUTT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA AND I'VE ALWAYS HAD OUTSTANDING SERVICE. THEY LITERALLY SAVED ME AND MY CHILDREN'S LIVES! I WOULD NEVER BOAT WITHOUT SEA TOW! ALTHOUGH IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HAPPENED IN FLA HAPPENED THAT WAY, I SYMPATHIZE, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. i HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTINCYS TO BASH A COMPANY AS A WHOLE.

"HE WHO GO TO SLEEP WITH ITCHY HINEY WAKE UP WITH STINKY FINGER"
Spine Tingler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:29 PM
  #19
skater brother
Platinum Member
 
pbam22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: waggaman la
My Boats: 2012 32 fun deck skater 40 flatdeck skater, 30 eliminator fun deck, sea fox cc
Posts: 1,245
Default

wtf What are you saying ? Richie did it on purpose? You dont have insurance when you race , so whats the purpose of that. SO WHO ARE YOU THE NEW LOCAL SEA TOW PERSON OR WHAT not try to be a$$whole dont understand the direction towards my friend
thanks, aj
pbam22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
  #20
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
My Boats: Smith Power 44MTI
Posts: 2,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdog View Post
His story sounds fishy and starting to smell. I'm with you, give us the rest of the story. Sounds like he dropped a turd and kept walking. To be honest, I hope I have to apologize.
That explains the stinky finger!
Spine Tingler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Tom
General Boating Discussion
37
09-22-2010 09:34 AM
pbam22
General Boating Discussion
7
07-15-2008 10:19 PM
Shore Thing
General Boating Discussion
1
08-23-2007 03:38 PM
Wazzup Racing
OPA/The Jersey Boyz
3
05-15-2007 05:33 PM
damdonzi
General Boating Discussion
7
07-29-2006 07:41 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.