Notices

NEW 54 foot HALLETT

Old 02-27-2002, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking NEW 54 foot HALLETT

Got a sneak preview of the new, unbelievable Hallett 540 high performance sport yacht which will be introduced at the LA Boat Show starting Saturday. Its got new ideas that haven't been seen on boats like this ever before. It will be the most spectacular thing ever shown on the west coast. And if you can believe it, the quality even surpasses all current Halletts!
Old 02-28-2002, 10:32 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We will see you on saturday.
pat W
Old 03-04-2002, 02:12 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the tour and taking care of my wife while I left with Jack. What about the new 36 foot also. Nick seems like he wants to shed the lake boat image and make some offshore monsters.
pat W
Old 03-04-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Talking who wouldn't...

enjoy talking to your wife, she is charming and obviously too good for you. see you soon...
Old 03-05-2002, 02:01 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Are you working all week? What are the hours for the show? I need to come by and hassle you again. Did Jerry ever make it?
Have fun.
pat W Thanks for giving her ideas.
Old 03-05-2002, 02:39 AM
NICKSLICK

Wanna see pictures???

>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<<<<<<<

Old 03-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default HALLETT 54

I guess that the factory doesn't want any free advertising for their new boat.I called them on several occasions to request a picture of the 54 to be used in our color ads in POWERBOAT or POKER RUNS AMERICA and nobody ever bothered to call me back.I would still like to have a picture of this boat and if anyone knows somebody at HALLETT please have them call me at 845 356 7251.
Old 03-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Default Re: HALLETT 54

Originally posted by sy goldberg
I guess that the factory doesn't want any free advertising for their new boat.I called them on several occasions to request a picture of the 54 to be used in our color ads in POWERBOAT or POKER RUNS AMERICA and nobody ever bothered to call me back.I would still like to have a picture of this boat and if anyone knows somebody at HALLETT please have them call me at 845 356 7251.
Who let you out.
Old 03-05-2002, 11:05 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My new image as applied to BAJA BOB 38

I'm glad that you and CATMANDO finally returned the Miami limo.I hope you had a great honeymoon.I have been limited in my time spent on OSO due to the new guidelines on decency and my workload which has increased and now takes up most of my time.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:33 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Cat,
Those are the new drives that we have been working on for the past 6 months. We are also doing some prototype FnR gearboxes that will complete the package. It should hit the water in 3 Weeks. We have been working flat out and Chris is expecting a baby girl this week so he can't come out and play. There are some other details on our site. This drive is new from scratch.

Nickslick, I am suprised you were able to see them with the amount of people that were on the boat that day. Thanks for the great shot.
pat W

Quick Reply: NEW 54 foot HALLETT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.