Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Avalanche Breaks Records of TD's 87.1  !!! >

Avalanche Breaks Records of TD's 87.1 !!!

Notices

Avalanche Breaks Records of TD's 87.1 !!!

Old 07-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that's the case, she chose the wrong day and side of the bridge as her launching pad! LOL

Originally Posted by hunster
Was she headed for F cove?
Old 07-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Jelious are we or enveous wich is it
it's really hard to take you seriously when my 9 year old can spell better than you....do you just act stupid or are you really that illiterate....
Old 07-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There are some who feel that TD is stupid, but pretends to mis-spell. (Not that I'm one of them...)
Old 07-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tripple digits
Jelious are we or enveous wich is it
Rich......wow! You have time to post on OSO?? I thought you were too busy calling people and telling them that the law enforcement members of your family and friends subpoenaed and obtained my cell phone records??

So tough guy................

IF anyone has subpoenaed and obtained my cell phone records........they did not follow protocol becuase to the best of my knowledge a complaint against me has never been filed because I would have had to be contacted and questioned first. (according to friends in the FBI and NJ Atty General's office) So, either you are as full of chit about the phone records as you are about the speed of your chit box or you are not. If you are not, some laws were broken and I will be having a meeting with the Internal Affairs folks at the PD. I'm sure the law enforcement members of your family and friends will appreciate that.

So..............GAME ON BUDDY!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by getchasum111
it's really hard to take you seriously when my 9 year old can spell better than you....do you just act stupid or are you really that illiterate....
I haven't gotten into this at all, but I've sat back and read most of it. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you did getcha I will.

It isn't that hard to spell the most basic of words. Jealous and Envious are how they are spelled. Also, they are synonyms. You said the same thing with an "or" in between. You can talk trash all you want and that doesn't bother me. The constant misspelling and butchering of the English language is what kills me.

I know everybody on here has typos including myself. You need to take a literacy class for adults my friend. It is hard for anyone to take you seriously when you can't spell the most basic words in your own language.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

What? Is that TD again? I thought he was busy protecting us from terrorists. Stop reminding us what we already know...