Like Tree0Likes

Destin Roll call........

Reply
Old 08-08-2008, 10:53 AM
  #111
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Wodster69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Destin, Fl
My Boats: 98 353 fastech
Posts: 148
Default

Thurs night is the emerald coast bikini contest at Fudpuckers!
Wodster69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
  #112
Registered
 
Croozin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Denham Springs, La.
My Boats: '99 Carbon Fiber Lip-Ship Top Gun
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodster69 View Post
Thurs night is the emerald coast bikini contest at Fudpuckers!
Yeah, hate to miss that but Thursday night at AJ's has been a tradition for several years. Can't mees with tradition. Plus, all day Friday and Saturday will be bikini contests on the water!!

There's gonna be a hundred of us at AJ's Thursday and no one's gonna know who's who! I'll be sporting some LSU gear so I shouldn't be hard to find!!
Croozin2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:43 AM
  #113
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Wodster69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Destin, Fl
My Boats: 98 353 fastech
Posts: 148
Default

Just making sure everyone knows what else is going on that week.
Wodster69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
  #114
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
crb76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Houston, TX
My Boats: Boatless in Htown
Posts: 1,140
Default

Make plans now to be a part of the entire Boat Week experience.
Itís all for The Kids!

Monday August 11, 2008
Ski Show Ė Scullyís on the Bayou
6:00PM

Tuesday August 12, 2008
Private Sponsor Reception and Texas Holdíem at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
5:30PM

Wednesday August 13, 2008
Boat Week Ladies Night at Helen Back
7:00 PM

Thursday August 14, 2008
Miss Boat Week Contest at Fudpuckers Beachside Bar & Grill, Destin
8:00 PM

Friday August 15, 2008
Safety Meetings and Captainís Party
10:00AM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
12:00PM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
4:00PM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort

5:00PM - Captainís Party at The Swamp
Event times and dates subject to change
crb76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
  #115
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Wodster69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Destin, Fl
My Boats: 98 353 fastech
Posts: 148
Default

You missed candlebox playing live at the swamp on the wednesday the 13th
Wodster69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:56 PM
  #116
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Laplace,LA
My Boats: 29' Scarab, Whippled
Posts: 192
Default

Croozin, gonna be sporting the Scarab shirt I got a feeling you might be able to spot me!!
fast22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:50 AM
  #117
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crb76 View Post
Make plans now to be a part of the entire Boat Week experience.
Itís all for The Kids!

Monday August 11, 2008
Ski Show Ė Scullyís on the Bayou
6:00PM

Tuesday August 12, 2008
Private Sponsor Reception and Texas Holdíem at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
5:30PM

Wednesday August 13, 2008
Boat Week Ladies Night at Helen Back
7:00 PM

Thursday August 14, 2008
Miss Boat Week Contest at Fudpuckers Beachside Bar & Grill, Destin
8:00 PM

Friday August 15, 2008
Safety Meetings and Captainís Party
10:00AM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
12:00PM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort
4:00PM - Skippers Safety Meeting at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort

5:00PM - Captainís Party at The Swamp
Event times and dates subject to change

What date and time is Strippoker signing autographs???
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:17 PM
  #118
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

I just cancled 2 rooms at the Ramada if anyone needs them,hollar at them
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:01 AM
  #119
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 View Post
I just cancled 2 rooms at the Ramada if anyone needs them,hollar at them
You still going?
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:50 AM
  #120
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 View Post
I just cancled 2 rooms at the Ramada if anyone needs them,hollar at them
what happened..call me...

also guys looks like rain all week including Sat...hopefully that will change
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
tomtbone1993
General Boating Discussion
112
08-21-2007 02:34 PM
Steve Zuckerman
South Central US
32
11-07-2006 07:43 PM
thedonz
General Racing Discussion
30
03-09-2006 11:57 PM
MIAMIBOYZ
General Racing Discussion
1
11-02-2005 07:06 PM
dreamer
Cigarette
10
05-17-2002 09:24 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.