Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
You just got to love this. Sea Tow.. Repo? >

You just got to love this. Sea Tow.. Repo?

Notices

You just got to love this. Sea Tow.. Repo?

Old 07-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by fund razor
What people don't know is that his dogs have their carry permits and have been trained extensively on shooting and non-shooting situations. While I am sure that Paradox would have preferred to get his dogs set up with semi-autos, the dogs are old-school and insist that semis jam too much. Hence the .38
I heard they also have extensive training in the use of tasers!! (Don't tase me bro!!)

Now this thread is getting somewhere!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default After a hard days of work

Spirit and Magnum
You just got to love this. Sea Tow.. Repo?-0527071250.jpg
Old 07-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Airpacker
Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what on land constitutes a "salvage" as opposed to a "tow"? Does "Maritime Law" apply because the truck says Sea Tow on it? Is a parked car considered "abandonned"? Is a car with a flat on the freeway in "serious peril"? Do they have to call the truck a "Salvage Vessel with wheels"?

if those dicks could find away don't laugh it might happen to one of us like this....... HI AAA LAND TOW I HAVE A FLAT AND ITS RUSH HOUR ON THE SOUTHEAST EXPRESSWAY IN BOSTON PLEASE HELP, WHY YES YOU ARE IN PERRIL!! WE WILL BE RIGHT OUT. OH BUY THE WAY WE ARE SAVAGING YOUR BEEMER THIS WAS A RESCUE OF YOU AND YOUR CAR NOT A TOW LETS SEE 06 BMW 330 CONV SAY 36,000 SO 20% SALVAGE YOU OWE US 7200 BUCKAROOOS PAL
Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mccaffertee
I am guessing this ithread is a perfect example of WHY some people want our guns restricted. WTF are you insinuating?

Gonna kill the guy for sitting there? PARADOX, that is PARANOID. I think you need to learn how to chill out and not be so damn angry inside. I do not care what happened, how it happened or where it happened, but to think that they are all the same and out to get you is incredibly stupid. If someone has a bad experience with a single woman, does that mean that all women are the same? (I know someone is going to run with that statement).

Point is, you hate their business model? But I can remember floating around for most of a day, getting burned, out of beer, while hundreds of boaters drive by and "act" like they didn't see us, and thinking, damn, i would give most anything for someone to get me back to the dock!

It's a business. And if not your favorite, avoid them next time know that you know better.
I guess you don't have a radio, or flares, I'd shoot one way out front of there bow, of a boat driving by that didn't respond to me waving for help its the LAW your to stop and give assistants to fellow boaters SEA TOW IN GENERAL ARE THIEFS ACROSS OUR COUNTRY theres more bad than good it seems by the stories I have read hear So to most of US THERE NOT A BUSINESS THERE PIRATES!!By the way I have rescued people before while chit heads drove by in there sportfishers other boats, two young girls would have drowned if we didn't stop. oh I don't carry a gun, I would you use it if a a sea lurch would try and salvage my boat cause it broke down and a storm was coming bullchit so we salvage your boat instead of a tow.Thats another reason insurance is high because of the salvage charge instead of a tow, and JOKER YOU ARE A MAN WITH CLASS ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND GOOD AT WHAT EVER YOU DO IN LIFE, racing boats/building boats/ trucking business/ boat towing for a while.well got to go wifes calling and shes a ex M A instructor

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-28-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Well.. This thread went somewhere I never intended it to...
Joker.. I agree with you there are bad apples in any business.
I did not mean this one to be insulting.. more just a comment and observation... with some humor in it..
Obviously the humor and fun of my "questions" got lost. So be it.. So will this thread in a few days... In my oppinion.. Sea Tow.. due to their recent negative publicity should do everythnig in their power to re-establish thier company "logo" as a boat towing/aid company. Flunting their trucks is not the way. (and for the record the guy was parking there for a while in a lot near a "boating environment")
I won't even bother making a comment in reference to maccaffertee's post,, but just to say he proved my point on some other thread regarding "uneducated" voters and liberal ideals.
"Gun control" will not make any thugs or criminals get less acess to fire arms. I.. and most people will glad to wait 3-5 or 7 days to obtain fire arms. So be it.. However.. any one could go to a garage sale or a gun show and buy a fire arm from a private person in 5 minutes. Point !!!>>> gun control and related coments are just a polotical ploy for election with the uneducated and "wishfull" thinkers in mind..
You want gun control?? Keep the criminals in jail longer then 2 weeks becouse some left wing liberal think he/she is rehabed, or feel sorry becouse hi/she "underprevileged"

I will delete this in a day or so.. Did not mean to get everyone go nuts and get personnally attacked. AND.. mcaffertee !!! >>>>" I do not care what happened, how it happened or where it happened, " <<

You should care,, this is your problem.. passive.. not caring individual.. May be that's why no one helped you when you wanted help. You don't care about curent events and life?? I guess no one cares about you either.
I'd drive by him he has no BEER!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

if sea tow is a franchise then the decals on the truck allow the owner accelerated depriciation or other tax bennies.... he doesnt need to be in a boating envirionment