New vs slightly used Ilmor? >

New vs slightly used Ilmor?

Notices

New vs slightly used Ilmor?

Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
Thats a tough call. My variables (if i were buying) would be 1. Do I want an additional YEAR of warranty and 2. Options of choice on your engine package vs. what we have thats "used"

Hey Ilmordude, on your 'option 2', what do you mean on choice of your engine package? I was under the impression that the only real options are 'what color do you want'... Are there additional items to decide (options?)?.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well yea that being the obvious option and depending on what engine you choose (570, 625, 710) you have regular or polished manifold, black or polished pulleys, color-matched heat exchanger, header styles, etc. Might be a good idea to contact the office and get a "quote" for a new, with your selected options, engine package and go from there. -Later-
Old 08-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Registered

Well yea that being the obvious option and depending on what engine you choose (570, 625, 710) you have regular or polished manifold, black or polished pulleys, color-matched heat exchanger, header styles, etc. Might be a good idea to contact the office and get a "quote" for a new, with your selected options, engine package and go from there. -Later-
Thanks for the followup... I guess I knew about those options except for the polleys and heat exchanger...
Old 08-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the website, Im pretty sure you can fill out the order sheet and get a quote right from the site. Ive never tried but im almost positive you can. Let me know what way you decide to go, maybe I can help ya out more.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

Check out the website, Im pretty sure you can fill out the order sheet and get a quote right from the site. Ive never tried but im almost positive you can. Let me know what way you decide to go, maybe I can help ya out more.
Thanks... I'm going to go w/the new I believe. I'm working the details out w/the dealer right now, so we'll see where we end up. In the end I just couldn't go w/the thought of something w/someone else's hours on it.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Customer dropped these off last night. Going in 38 Hustler.
Attached Thumbnails New vs slightly used Ilmor?-hustler-ilmors.jpg