Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hey beenish!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193583-hey-beenish.html)

stecz20 08-20-2008 07:16 PM

hey beenish!!!!!!

i have to say that my people are not happy, and when my people are not happy, im not happy....

are your techs this bad, or is the whole company a joke....

since you have taken over, this place is no longer the best boating website... if not for the hold outs like myself you would be done at this site.. i dont know how much the longer the people will deal with this, but i can assure you it wont be much longer... as for me, ill be here for the long haul, you and your techs are easy victims......

TENSION 08-20-2008 07:59 PM

:eek:

DollaBill 08-20-2008 08:01 PM

I agree brother-in-arms. It's time to get your sheet together. I've stuck my finger in the cracks for too long.

Tell the techies to get their act together

glassdave 08-20-2008 08:03 PM

This is getting quite lame . . . . . but i'm sure they are looking to it for a prompt and thorough resolution :rolleyes:

Chris Sunkin 08-20-2008 08:07 PM

It makes some of us that did their best to support the site look kinda' foolish... even while IB fumbled each and every facet of their buyout and takeover.

You people need to step up.

Audiofn 08-20-2008 08:10 PM

Would you like a slurpy with that?

t500hps 08-20-2008 08:11 PM

It's not like they need to upgrade servers....I'm sure attendance has been declining for the last few months. Look at the hits the FREAKS site has been getting!!!!

DollaBill 08-20-2008 08:12 PM

Don't make me fire up the mirror site............................

Magnum25 08-20-2008 08:45 PM

Im with ya stecz:angry-smiley-038::mad:

mikes280 08-20-2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2658964)
It's not like they need to upgrade servers....I'm sure attendance has been declining for the last few months. Look at the hits the FREAKS site has been getting!!!!

yep and we have doubled ours just to handle it. And if need be we will do it again :evilb:

BY U BOY 08-20-2008 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Magnum25 (Post 2659024)

Holy crap your alive:ernaehrung004:

Wobble 08-20-2008 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2658965)
Don't make me fire up the mirror site............................

I noticed this site http://www.powerboatsonly.com is back up after being down for four months or so

djmadmatt 08-20-2008 09:21 PM

hahahahahah ... nice

bouyhunter 08-20-2008 10:11 PM

Where the hell have you been??
Get your azz down here, and help me finish this boat.

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2659047)

For the record, it's "you are", or "you're" (shortened version).
Your, this show's posession, such as Your boat, Your opinion, Your girlfriend (don't let the new wife find out about her).
You're a dikhead, You're a lazyazz, You're a polesmoker.
See, "you are - you're" Completely different.

No sense in beating up all the Apu's and the Beenish's, and the Admir's, and the Huso's, and the Jesus's, for butchering the English languague if we butcher it ourselves.:ernaehrung004:

X-Rated30 08-20-2008 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2658872)
i have to say that my people are not happy, and when my people are not happy, im not happy....

are your techs this bad, or is the whole company a joke....

since you have taken over, this place is no longer the best boating website... if not for the hold outs like myself you would be done at this site.. i dont know how much the longer the people will deal with this, but i can assure you it wont be much longer... as for me, ill be here for the long haul, you and your techs are easy victims......

stecz20 is a homo. He still rejects offers from the Special Olympics to be their mascot - notice I didn't say poster boy, because poster boy has to compete at SOMETHING.

OSO (meaning the new owners) has forced me to agree with him (or her) on this issue. This does not come easy for me!!!

FIX THIS WEBSITE!!! WTF - You had the premier website for offshore boating and let it fade to the point that people are wondering if it is worth the time to look at your CLASSIFIEDS???

I'm pretty loyal, but everyone has the ability to check out other websites, and I can say for a fact OSO has been LACKING.

(stecz20 is still a homo.):cool:

bouyhunter 08-20-2008 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30 (Post 2659126)
stecz20 is a homo. He still rejects offers from the Special Olympics to be their mascot - notice I didn't say poster boy, because poster boy has to compete at SOMETHING.

OSO (meaning the new owners) has forced me to agree with him (or her) on this issue. This does not come easy for me!!!

FIX THIS WEBSITE!!! WTF - You had the premier website for offshore boating and let it fade to the point that people are wondering if it is worth the time to look at your CLASSIFIEDS???

I'm pretty loyal, but everyone has the ability to check out other websites, and I can say for a fact OSO has been LACKING.

(stecz20 is still a homo.):cool:

You seem like you must know Stecz very well, perhaps intamately. No?

DollaBill 08-20-2008 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2659120)

Your, this show's posession, such as Your boat, Your opinion, Your girlfriend (don't let the new wife find out about her).

No sense in beating up all the Apu's and the Beenish's, and the Admir's, and the Huso's, and the Jesus's, for butchering the English languague if we butcher it ourselves.:ernaehrung004:

You know, I can just feel the love here. I love you man

Magnum25 08-20-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2659047)

Yes Im alive:cool: Ever since I sold my velocity(Which I miss dearly:( ) I havn't been around here much lately. Im looking at a 38tg(key word "looking") so I will be around much more, See you in chat:eek:

X-Rated30 08-20-2008 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2659131)

No. I don't go that way. Try Masher. You may get what u want.:rolleyes:

And to the other members -- particularly you new guys -- remember this isn't a dating or singles forum...:ernaehrung004:

Magnum25 08-20-2008 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2659139)
You know, I can just feel the love here. I love you man

Group hug:circle:

Hey Tim pm me your number:eek:

29Firefox 08-21-2008 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2659131)

It's spelled "intimately":drink:

29Firefox 08-21-2008 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by X-Rated30 (Post 2659163)
No. I don't go that way. Try Masher. You may get what u want.:rolleyes:

And to the other members -- particularly you new guys -- remember this isn't a dating or singles forum...:ernaehrung004:

Shhhh........ Masher is still in the closet:drink:

Boomer35 08-21-2008 04:13 AM

my registration ran out 4 months ago, and for the first time in 4 yrs i didnt re-new........

www.boatfreaks.org

fund razor 08-21-2008 05:46 AM

Yes, butchering the languague would be bad, Tim.

Your spelling is as bad as you're. :D

That shortened version is a "contraction." When they start coming close together call your doctor.

On topic:
Sooo... what if we jettison the UC? Will we gain some speed?

fund razor 08-21-2008 05:51 AM

More on topic:

I wonder, based on the obvious and rapid loss of traffic on this site, exactly how much equity they will lose by first half of 2009 due to a total collapse of PR in the face of incredible technical problems.
Many, if not all businesses that get greedy with growth can't sustain that growth and screw the pooch. In five years, IB will be talked about in business schools like the tech boom of the 90s. Something that happened once because nobody (except the people who sold) realized what was happening in the industry and where the true bubble was.
I will tell you one thing.... Steve is a frigging genius. This forum HAD to be in the upper half of the forums acquired in terms of traffic, membership and advertiser revenue. (Remember, IB paid an average of 2.3 million for each of 21 acquisitions in first half of this year.) (around 50 million dollar shopping spree)
Heck.... if the dude didn't sign a non-compete he should spend 10 grand on the equipment necessary to kick their butt with a new forum. Perhaps OOSO. (Off Off shore Only.) Or ROSO. (Real OSO) Or maybe "Steve's fast boat world."

DaveP 08-21-2008 05:54 AM

Is Beeeenesh related to Haaaaaaaaashish? :cool:

long duck dong 08-21-2008 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2659234)

You old hippie.....:party-smiley-004:

Boatfreaks is alive and well, thanks OSO for being a good neighbor....thanks bean-dip

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXmQaBY_9Yc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Roger 1 08-21-2008 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 2659064)
I noticed this site http://www.powerboatsonly.com is back up after being down for four months or so

WOW! It's fast too.......

Biggus 08-21-2008 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2659234)

LMFAO!!!!! Dave!!!

It's pretty bad, amazing that they would pay big $$$ for a site and just run it into the ground.

NJgr8ful 08-21-2008 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Boomer35 (Post 2659224)
my registration ran out 4 months ago, and for the first time in 4 yrs i didnt re-new........

www.boatfreaks.org

5+ years ... Me neither... and neither did my bud. :grinser010:

-2 more

stecz20 08-21-2008 02:23 PM

i will renew, so i can tell them how bad this place sucks.....

ill stick it out with them, this is my home, besides no one else will have me.....:evilb:

SpeedGirl 08-21-2008 02:26 PM

too bad she isn't the fearless leader anymore and hasn't been for many months...

Chris Sunkin 08-21-2008 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl (Post 2659828)
too bad she isn't the fearless leader anymore and hasn't been for many months...

She was just the poor lamb they sacrificed to the slaughter.

SpeedGirl 08-21-2008 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2659858)
She was just the poor lamb they sacrificed to the slaughter.

pretty much :rolleyes:

fund razor 08-21-2008 03:12 PM

Stecz... you just missed Beanie's birthday.
August 16. :D

SpeedGirl 08-21-2008 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2659891)
Stecz... you just missed Beanie's birthday.
August 16. :D

ya'll all missed mine too - it was yesterday :rolleyes:

stecz20 08-21-2008 03:19 PM

they got rid of beenish, oh jee wizzzz....

so who the house punk????

who do i slap around here to get some respect......:evilb:

BY U BOY 08-21-2008 05:33 PM

you're right:drink: after a few :ernaehrung004: i don't pay attention.:grinser010:

Cash Bar 08-21-2008 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2659233)
More on topic:

Heck.... if the dude didn't sign a non-compete he should spend 10 grand on the equipment necessary to kick their butt with a new forum. Perhaps OOSO. (Off Off shore Only.) Or ROSO. (Real OSO) Or maybe "Steve's fast boat world."

Perhaps I could get off my azz and use

www.OSOREHAB.com

or not.....:cool:

marylandmark 08-21-2008 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2658952)
It makes some of us that did their best to support the site look kinda' foolish...

:hitfan::throw:

He's alive!!! :ernaehrung004: