Notices

Man of Steel 175mph Boat?

Old 09-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BURNSMAZZ
You look at some of these guys,Barry Z,Dave Scott,Flight Club,man I just feel like an old TURD in the toilet when I look at their toys.
That's why I'm playing the Chinese fortune cookie numbers every Saturday night. Hey you never know...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Catmando;2959590]So because he misspells a word or two he doesn't know and understand the products his company produces? Do you enjoy being an a$$hole AND an idiot?[/QUOTE

Cut your fingers off, douchebag, and mind your own business.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kinetic1
Wow, spell-check anyone? I think T-53's or T-55's might not be strange to your mechanics, but do YOU know anything about them?
O sh?$@": please don't tell anyone that I don't know anything about turbines.
No one told me that I needed turbine knowledge to be a crew chief for the last 5 years on TURBINE boat race teams.
And certanly do not tell the customers of the 6 new boats I am currently building. It would not look good.
FYI. If I could spell, I would not be a mechanic you see.

Best,
John Arruda
From NORWAY.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Cool......these statement guys must have some deep pockets to keep building these new demo boats in this economy.
I was part of a conversation, in which the financing behind Statement was explained. As such it was stated, that Statement Marine is being financed by the same people, that own DirecTV. So, in that respect, if that is fact, then money isn't really an issue
Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Eaton Photos
I was part of a conversation, in which the financing behind Statement was explained. As such it was stated, that Statement Marine is being financed by the same people, that own DirecTV. So, in that respect, if that is fact, then money isn't really an issue
The guys at Statment Marine have a vision.
And they build a hell of a product.
Just becouse the economy is a little soft, life goes on.
You still have to live and follow your passion.
And that happens to be the name of there 50' cat that every one will be seeing a lot of in the near future.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J Arruda
O sh?$@": please don't tell anyone that I don't know anything about turbines.
No one told me that I needed turbine knowledge to be a crew chief for the last 5 years on TURBINE boat race teams.
And certanly do not tell the customers of the 6 new boats I am currently building. It would not look good.
FYI. If I could spell, I would not be a mechanic you see.

Best,
John Arruda
From NORWAY.
I thought you knew a thing or two about thoose turbine engine things!!!!!!!! It must of been pure luck all your boats blow away the competition. Then again what do I know!!
Old 09-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Registered

My personal boat, is the re-rigged Bud Turbine boat that I have benn playing around with.

The new T-55 boat project is the NEW JetSet for Mike fusco.

I am working closely with Mr. Fusco and Peter at Skater.
It will be nothing like you have ever seen before from Skater.
Totaly new design.
The hull is based of the awsome 46'. Twin T-55 will be the power choice, and Rick at Arneson is building special ASD 11 drives for the project.
The drive line is being build to hold 4000Hp per side, that is all I can say.
I will have some photos out as soon as we feel it the right time to show it off.

Thanks for the interest.
I am sorry but, I have benn slacking on the web site updates.
I need to get all my photos over to my web guy, but I have just not had the time.
You may also find it interesting that we are in the process of building 5 new boats right now.
They also include the new 6 man open top and fully closed Mystic 50' 6 seaters. And the new 50' Statement Cat.
I will keep you updated.
John, I have been curious for some time how the ex-Bud turbine boat was coming along. My understanding was there were not problems with the turbine aspect but that the handling or high-speed tendencies had not been worked out yet. Curious how that project is coming. Our group spent lots of weekends at LOTO during testing for this turbine boat and it was very cool to be woken up (believe it or not) to the sound of it at the 12MM ripping across the lake in excess of 210 mph(Done in the morning for safety and an open lake). We told the crew later in the weekend that we had several cups of coffee on the porch to the beautiful sound of their testing. We were sad to see that Dave could never get it worked out to run in the Shootout because we know everyone worked awfully hard on it. It was a gorgeous build!!!! Congrats again and good luck with all these future projects.

As a small aside, I do no understand why anyone other than for personal selfish reasons and to read their own BS would get on a thread like this to bash or defame a quality builder such as John when they have brought so much value to this industry regardless of their personal business choices. Some people should just enjoy the info and keep their mouth quiet. Sorry to have to mention this but I do not always agree with every thread so I just don't read that thread. Try it sometime to those in question!!!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kinetic1
...Cut your fingers off, douchebag, and mind your own business.
You're a real piece of work.

Last edited by Catmando; 10-04-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:27 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Just becouse the economy is a little soft, life goes on. You still have to live and follow your passion.
I guess I need a refresher b/c the cost of my passion exceeds my ability to pay for it.....but yes, i am following it......just from a greater distance.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Banned

Hey John any news? Pics?

Quick Reply: Man of Steel 175mph Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.