Notices

33 Active Thunder-Remedy

Old 09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Steve,
Nice boat and good luck with the sale, BTW what speeds do you see with her?
Dean
Remedy turns 92mph.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back on topic.

The boat is for sale as is.

Please keep the graphic comments/opinions to yourself.

You either like it or don't like it.

If you like it and want to buy it, make an offer.

Steve
Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Back on topic.

Steve
Please keep the graphic comments/opinions to yourself

Are you kidding? This is the General Discussion Forum. I like the graphics, and I like the boat, BUT, if you don't want comments move the post, just a suggestion, not a confrontation.

Hope it sells for you. Boat looks great.

What size props? How many rpms at WOT?

Last edited by Smarty; 09-11-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Prop question
Old 09-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
Please keep the graphic comments/opinions to yourself

Are you kidding? This is the General Discussion Forum. I like the graphics, and I like the boat, BUT, if you don't want comments move the post, just a suggestion, not a confrontation.

Hope it sells for you. Boat looks great.

What size props? How many rpms at WOT?
Agreed. If you're going to get pissy, maybe we should look up the policy - I believe it is still in effect now and was probably in effect over year ago, when you first put the boat up for sale - that states NO CLASSIFIEDS in the GD or brand-specific forums.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Agreed. If you're going to get pissy, maybe we should look up the policy - I believe it is still in effect now and was probably in effect over year ago, when you first put the boat up for sale - that states NO CLASSIFIEDS in the GD or brand-specific forums.

Are you interested in the boat?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Dock seems to be. Said he likes the AT look. And if he wants a white boat I know just where to find one! It might cost a little more but what the heck.

You know, as I build them I run across such a variety of tastes. I somewhat agree with the name incorporated in any graphics since it is usually special to that individual and when most build one from scratch they plan on keeping them forever.

But four-foot fever, lifestyle changes or just the need for more speed can change that thought.

My thought (only because we do our own paint) would be to steal this boat at the current price and the spend a few bucks on the paint if it's not to your taste. I'm happy to take it back in and design what you want if she becomes yours.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Back on topic.

Steve
Love the graphics great looking boat, hope it goes well for you. 92 is awesome speed in a 33 !
Old 09-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I must admit...you get all kinds of various comments when you post stuff like boats, engines, parts for sale on here....the good, the bad...the whole dang thing!!! (I have listed my boat on here too as I am in the market for another boat)

I will also admit I absolutely LOVE the graphics/colors on REMEDY---but hey that's just me. It is one of the hottest looking boats I have ever seen (my .02)----I just wonder how a pair of Stellings boxes would work on that particular stepped hull design of the 33'...???

I know they are not neccessary....but will it HURT the performance of the boat??? What are your thoughts Pat???

Does the boat have mufflers or wet exhaust??? Is the Myco trailer aluminum or steel? thanks
Old 09-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
I must admit...you get all kinds of various comments when you post stuff like boats, engines, parts for sale on here....the good, the bad...the whole dang thing!!! (I have listed my boat on here too as I am in the market for another boat)

I will also admit I absolutely LOVE the graphics/colors on REMEDY---but hey that's just me. It is one of the hottest looking boats I have ever seen (my .02)----I just wonder how a pair of Stellings boxes would work on that particular stepped hull design of the 33'...???

I know they are not neccessary....but will it HURT the performance of the boat??? What are your thoughts Pat???

Does the boat have mufflers or wet exhaust??? Is the Myco trailer aluminum or steel? thanks
Captains Call for exhaust, Myco is aluminum.

Not sure on the boxes, but I know they've been tried with the 37 stepped hull.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Dock seems to be. Said he likes the AT look. And if he wants a white boat I know just where to find one! It might cost a little more but what the heck.

You know, as I build them I run across such a variety of tastes. I somewhat agree with the name incorporated in any graphics since it is usually special to that individual and when most build one from scratch they plan on keeping them forever.

But four-foot fever, lifestyle changes or just the need for more speed can change that thought.

My thought (only because we do our own paint) would be to steal this boat at the current price and the spend a few bucks on the paint if it's not to your taste. I'm happy to take it back in and design what you want if she becomes yours.

Sandy and I were guests on the boat going to KW in 07. Beautiful boat, rode awesome, nice tall cabin to get in and out of comfortably. Not to many boats in this size have what everyone desires. The iceing on the cake is the bottom design. If paint is an issue, take Pat up on his offer..it doesn't get much better than this.. Good luck Steve..and thanks for the ride.

Quick Reply: 33 Active Thunder-Remedy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.