Notices

Never Forget...

Old 09-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Absolutely Never!
I still hold on to the hope Bin Laden will be captured.
Run him over w/ a pair of # 6's!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please dont assume that with 23000 posts of nothing but BS on our thread we are any less patriotic, i love America and God Bless all those that lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks, protecting our country for the 100 years before them and the boys who are kicking ass in the middle east today.

I had a used car dealership, i had 13 cars out, i got to work just after the first plane hit. I sent everyone home after the second plane hit to be with there families. I was driving a Lazer red Cobra convertable with tan suede interior. The owner of the Ford store i also worked at was in the Bahamas and i went to the dealership and told anyone one who wanted to go home that they could and i closed that store after i lowered the flags out front to half mast. I cant tell you what i did monday before or wednesday after but i know exactly what i did on September 11, 2001.

I went to ground Zero on my own dime, i have pics with brave survivors of the NYPD and FDNY in front of the busted up millenium hilton on church street. I will not ever forget!!!

God Bless America, and give those put in charge of running her the strength to destroy any entity that would do her harm!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I bought the Formula in 2005. AS is.. as shown... Will never remove the stickers.

Never Forget...-formula-stearn.jpg