Notices

Prayer needed for racers

Old 10-18-2008, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how amazing that the fisherman that helped with the rescue should be the one to find Pat, I assume he was helping search. When the chips are down boaters all share a bond no matter what type of boating one prefers.

My heart breaks that we have lost another one, Pat may you rest in peace, Bobby best wishes for a full recovey, and to the family and friends of Pat may you find comfort in each other during this time of such grief.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kitten
We dont claim to have answers about death or life after death for that matter. He is here even though not. I know in my heart he is only gone from our sight. Someday we will meet again and the waiting will be over.....We stand at the shore and wave goodbye as we mourn him leaving. We cannot see the distant shore and the love ones awaiting his arrival at his new destination...... While we are grieving our loss, they wave and shout with glee as they anticipate his arrival. It is his new adventure. God bless Pat and rip always.
Very moving words kitten.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Reiter family and friends during this very difficult time. While we never have met Pat, it is clearly evident how many lives he touched.

God Bless you Reiter family.

Rob & Barb
Old 10-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

RIP brother .. Reiter family please accept my sincerest condolences. Chris
Old 10-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

I want to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to all involved and for everyone's support

R.I.P Pat
Old 10-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Pat's family as they are able to have a measure of closure to this tragic time in their lives. My deepest sympathies to the Reiter's. My Pat rest in peace.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped in this search. Boaters ARE boaters, no matter what kind, in times of need.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered

Deb and families really appreciates all the supporting comments, thoughts and wishes you have all posted here. This makes her realize how many lives Pat has touched and influenced and also comes to realize how tight the boating family actually is.
I will keep the web site updated http://www.reiterracing553.com regarding funeral arrangements and other updates.

Marcelo (Crew Chief 553, Friend).
Old 10-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I never met Pat.. But all my condolences to the Reiter family.
I have a huge lump in my throat knowing that another boating brother has passed to the perfect seas above.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Our condolences to the family. I'm sure finding him will help with the closure.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kitten
My thoughts and prayers are with the Reiter family as well.

We dont claim to have answers about death or life after death for that matter. He is here even though not. I know in my heart he is only gone from our sight. Someday we will meet again and the waiting will be over.....We stand at the shore and wave goodbye as we mourn him leaving. We cannot see the distant shore and the love ones awaiting his arrival at his new destination...... While we are grieving our loss, they wave and shout with glee as they anticipate his arrival. It is his new adventure. God bless Pat and rip always.
Thoughts and prayers to the Reiter family.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Pat, but it's clear that he touched many lives. His contributions to life, family, friends and boating are what defined the man and the brotherhood to which he belonged. To those left behind, may you cherish your memories of Pat and love life to the fullest as he did.

God Speed and Rest in Peace
Old 10-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My condolences to the Reiter family

Quick Reply: Prayer needed for racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.