Like Tree0Likes

The End of another Season

Reply
Old 10-24-2008, 08:39 PM
  #11
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chesapeake Bay
My Boats: formula 1996 382 sr-1
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGMAN View Post
Summer was over for Joby and I a LONG time ago!!!!!!
Not a good year this year.
Both motors are coming out this weekend, And the winter projects have begun .
formula 382 sr-1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:09 PM
  #12
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chesapeake Bay
My Boats: formula 1996 382 sr-1
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
Was that vid a commentary on how your season went?
What a summer, May missed the first Poker Run . Had to have new risers made got them two days after the run. Thanks ROGMAN for the ride. We thought the old ones were leaking nope they were good. June went to the Lake for Hot Boat Weekend and had a tire go out on the camper in the driveway ( NEW CAMPER ) . 100 miles from home and we lost the motor in a tow vehicle ( The Wife's ) and did not get the boat and camper to the lake until 2am. Then on the way back lost two tire's on the boat trailer ( Carlisle's ) had to replace all 6 tires , The trailer is a 2007 Two weekends after the lake trip we went to Harveys party by boat with 7 other boats . 60 miles away from home and broke an adjuster nut on a roller rocker 10 miles from the party . What a long idle . August in the HRPA Poker Run 12 miles into the run lost the port motor just locked up and another long idle . . So my summer was over. The only thing that made it ok was the people that help me out Tommy, Jeff, Sonny, Mike, and everybody else that came down to the dock and had an I sorry DRINK with me . Here's to GOOD FRIENDS NEXT SUMMER WILL BE BETER.

Thanks All
Joby

Last edited by formula 382 sr-1; 10-24-2008 at 09:13 PM.
formula 382 sr-1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:12 PM
  #13
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
ACTIVESHACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Aspen, CO
My Boats: 2007 37' Active Thunder SOLD
Posts: 3,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1 View Post
What a summer, May missed the first Poker Run . Had to have new risers made got them two days after the run. Thanks ROGMAN for the ride. We thought the old ones were leaking nope they were good. June went to the Lake for Hot Boat Weekend and had a tire go out on the camper in the driveway ( NEW CAMPER ) . 100 miles from home and we lost the motor in a tow vehicle ( The Wife's ) and did not get the boat and camper to the lake until 2am. Then on the way back lost two tire's on the boat trailer ( Carlisle's ) had to replace all 6 tires , The trailer is a 2007 Two weekends after the lake trip we went to Harveys party by boat with 7 other boats . 60 miles away from home and broke an adjuster nut on a roller rocker 10 miles from the party . What a long idle . August in the HRPA Poker Run 12 miles into the run lost the port motor just locked up and another long idle . . So my summer was over. The only thing that made it ok was the people that help me out Tommy, Jeff, Sonny, Mike, and everybody else that came down to the dock and had an I sorry DRINK with me . Here's to GOOD FRIENDS NEXT SUMMER WILL BE BETER.

Thanks All
Joby
Dayum Joby your luck sounds a little bit like Ginos
ACTIVESHACK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:17 PM
  #14
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chesapeake Bay
My Boats: formula 1996 382 sr-1
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK View Post
Dayum Joby your luck sounds a little bit like Ginos
Thanks then I'm in good company !!!
formula 382 sr-1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:24 PM
  #15
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
ACTIVESHACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Aspen, CO
My Boats: 2007 37' Active Thunder SOLD
Posts: 3,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1 View Post
Thanks then I'm in good company !!!
Some of his bad luck might be a good thing
ACTIVESHACK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:31 PM
  #16
Registered
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Chesapeake Bay
My Boats: formula 1996 382 sr-1
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK View Post
Some of his bad luck might be a good thing
You just never know !!!!!!
formula 382 sr-1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Ports
Fountain
1
09-14-2007 06:08 PM
Indy
Powerplay
3
08-17-2007 01:20 AM
cloke
General Boating Discussion
5
10-11-2006 03:41 PM
Ran-Dom 32
Fountain
15
10-08-2006 10:02 PM
GregP
General Boating Discussion
0
10-20-2003 07:57 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.