Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

jeff32 11-07-2008 09:31 PM

I have not read the entire tread. I just can't believe 276 post and 14 pages in one day!!!!

I sure bet it is one hell of a good subject to reach these numbers!

cauzmik 11-07-2008 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2734255)
puzzy......

I can't tell who's side your on...or if your pulling a "swiss" and staying neutral...:cool:

Reference the boat ID to your local coast guard as well, they can keep an eye out for it if it's being used...and then we can find whoever bought it!

cauzmik 11-07-2008 09:51 PM

BTW, on the contract LDD posted...should there not have been a witness, witness sig, to observe the signing process?

stecz20 11-07-2008 10:09 PM

here is my take.. i was asked to reach out to ldd, ldd told me his side.. i was leary from the start, finding out the facts that anthony has found out, i feel ldd has lied to me... anthony is one of my very good frineds, he does not me to tell the story.. i got the ball rolling with a phone call, anthony took it from there.. when i made this first phone call to ldd i was not looking to hang him, just wanted to hear his side of the story.. the story has not made sense since the very begining..

getchasum111 11-07-2008 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2734271)
here is my take.. i was asked to reach out to ldd, ldd told me his side.. i was leary from the start, finding out the facts that anthony has found out, i feel ldd has lied to me... anthony is one of my very good frineds, he does not me to tell the story.. i got the ball rolling with a phone call, anthony took it from there.. when i made this first phone call to ldd i was not looking to hang him, just wanted to hear his side of the story.. the story has not made sense since the very begining..

you did the right thing dog....ldd just doesn't see it the same way....he is just trying to get over on someone AGAIN....

cig1988 11-08-2008 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2733715)
here are the FACTS...

Prostock agreed to pay $26,500 for the boat...see contract

Prostock sent me $14,000 deposit, we both acknowledge that..

Prostock NEVER sent remaining balance as agreed by the due date...

I ended up having to sell the boat on ebay for $17,600.00

As someone else suggest Prostock should be responsible for the losses and fees and I should not profit from the deal...the math is simple.... $17.6 + $14k = 31,600.00 recieved toward chris cat sale... $31,600 - $26,500 (agreed price) = $5100 Refund to Prostock...

I offered more than that to settle this, they refused....I'll wait for my day in court....and I havent lost a wink of sleep over the last 6 months that Prostock hasnt contacted me, HE STILL hasnt contacted me.....Just Nordic95....

Prostock has NO EXCUSE for not contacting me for the last 6 MONTHS......and has NO EXCUSE why he still hasnt contacted me...

If Prostock did not call you why did you not call him? As I said this is not chump change. I could see just maybe and mean maybe the initial deposit. I would have taking steps via registered mail or whatever to resolve this with Prostock rather to ignore the money.
While your sitting in traffic do you speed up rather than be curtious and give someone a break? The right thing to do is give the money back...that is what I would do and YES I'm from New York and a damn yankee as well.

99fever27 11-08-2008 06:11 AM

He has a chin strap beard....nuff said.

Boomer35 11-08-2008 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by 99fever27 (Post 2734328)
He has a chin strap beard....nuff said.

AMEN! i have yet to meet a guy with a chin strap in this day and age who isnt a tool!!!

prostock/nordic, you guys have to take this guy to the house, the whole 14k and all fee's, time, costs associated with getting it! good luck!

Superbabi 11-08-2008 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by prostock85 (Post 2734156)
Sadly too, I've always loved boating because almost always(except for breaking down), no matter what, everyone is happy. The idea of boating to me is the release of all the sh*t that has pent up over the work week and the pure bliss of just being at/around the water. When certain people come along it tends to threaten the enjoyment that I have for the sport. Hopefully these select few will be weeded out and I can get back to enjoying "this" again.

prostock85, glad to read your heart is still into boating, best of luck with that skum bag LDD.

brian41 11-08-2008 07:57 AM

My question is how many supporters does this dirtbag (LLD)have now? Back when I got him banned (was a short lived victory) he did have some supporters and they are very well known on this site. I see on Boatfreaks he still has some but maybe they have no knowledge of what is going on here. Hell just yesterday he posted pic's of some of his toys and in another thread the moderators stop the bashing from continue on there site maybe he has found a home base for future unethical business.