Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

prostock85 11-08-2008 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89 (Post 2734542)
prostock85, why talk about other boats in a thread designed to help you get your money back? Doesn't make any sense.

As for the business dealings b/w LDD & prostock, both you guys made errors in this deal. The right thing for LDD to do is refund all monies (-) $2k. Prostock, you should be more cautious when conducting business... especially several states away. Chalk up the $2k loss to a hard lesson learned.

If you guys go to court the only people that will come out winners are the attorneys.

Good Luck!

removed

Laken 11-08-2008 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2734449)
In the end you'll be sitting in the exact seat I'm sitting in right now, ....

LDD I hope you are right.......

Prostock deserves to be sitting back reading threads on OSO with a pocket full of cash:angry-smiley-044:

ZP'd 11-08-2008 02:43 PM

It's obvious from this thread and his pic that lld is one of those fly by night used car salesman who doesn't give one crap about morality or doing the right thing. He only mentions contract. It don't matter what the circustance, a person has to lack all intergity to keep anything beyond the 2K initial deposit.

Keep this thread at the top forever so others know this is a person who will play a game at others expense. I hope you get what's coming to you douchebag (and you will) both in divorce and civil court, you could have ended this long ago by simply doing the right thing regardless of what prostock did or did not do or what a contract did or did not say. You have no argument nor chance in hell at winning here or in court.

KrystalTransport 11-08-2008 02:53 PM

I love how steve wants prostock to call to make arangements. What arrangements, keep the 2000 and give the guy his money back, He is just trying to smooth talk his way out of giving it all back at one time. Steve when you buy a car at the auction or from a new car store. Do they let you make payments? I don't think so. You can't keep floating this guy.

To nordic, call the manhiem and adesa auctions and check out what kind of credit lines he has and let the auction F and I people know that he is not paying his bills

Magicfloat 11-08-2008 03:16 PM

No dog in this fight,don't know either party,but here is my opinion,and you know what they say about opinions. Give it all back,all 14K,that is the right thing to do. But if you disagree,then consider this.You may still walk away for 14K,but if you keep going like you are going,your out of pocket costs will probrably be way,way more than 14K. If you don't want to refund it cause it is the right thing to do,then do it because 14K is the least amount it is going to cost you if you continue. The issue at this point is how much do you want to spend,14K or a lot more?It's your call at this point,but that window may be rapidly closing.

nordic95 11-08-2008 04:29 PM

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could be the next victim.Here is LDD boat that he bought for 22,550.00 and this could be for sale soon.Check out the quality repair:eek::eek::eek:

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=9661

long duck dong 11-08-2008 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2734610)
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could be the next victim.Here is LDD boat that he bought for 22,550.00 and this could be for sale soon.Check out the quality repair:eek::eek::eek:

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=9661

LOL.....it wasnt $22,550...lol but you have your sources and I know the guy who I got it from would have told you to "F" off if you contacted him....

quality repair?....hasnt given me a problem since....If you think thats the only problem in that boats history you have ALLOT more diggin to do.....

Your "info" is falling apart and now your digging for anything you can hold on to or throw at me.....despiration is a stinky colonge my friend and you wear it well...I hope you and the Jersey boys have a good meeting tonight....your gonna need it....

For a detail oriented guy you sure are slow on the draw Anthony....kind of disappoints me

dmaxx3500 11-08-2008 05:07 PM

thats not a repair that should be fixed by some guy in his back yard,but if fixed on the inside and outside it should be ok,but ive seen too many guys cut too many corners,,good luck

ZP'd 11-08-2008 05:10 PM

Sheesh your a idiot.. Just keeep digging your hole fool.

If prostock needs help with attorney fees I for one am willing to donate to bury this fool!

bluellama 11-08-2008 05:38 PM

Posted by LDD's buddy Cathouse on Boatfreaks.......
"Outside of anyone else posting on this forum, I HAVE SEEN the damage first hand. I have been in the boat. Some of you are making this what it is not! I sold the boat to LDD. It seems that some of you like having a "Whippin Boy". (He might have brought that sheet on himself sometime ago) Seems as though (from what I read) the most qualified to make any assumptions is "Offshore Ginger". I really don't know any of you, but have read post for quite sometime before becoming an advertiser and getting envlolved. Offshore Ginger, if you need any other information about the damage, call me at the shop. I would like to share the information with you so that repairs can be made to best benefit LDD. I'll be there all day tomarrow."

You'd think his good buddy CatHouse wouldn't hold a "longshark" type note over his head for a day delay in payment.