Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ImaPoser
This paragraph raised a flag to me. Just from what I've read in this thread, I'm betting you sold the boat for more than $17(whatever)K, but finished the ebay auction at that price, marked all the paperwork at that price, and on paper completed the deal at that price. The guy caught a break on taxes, and you got bogus paperwork so if the **** hit the fan on stealing prostocks money, you'd have BS numbers to throw out. THAT makes sense as to why you think it's a game to see if anyone can turn up the current owner, and are confident that he will go along with your bogus sale price.

How'd I do?
Im sure the court will subpoena the owner for the info
Old 11-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While they were working in the cabin they found a way to turn the hour meter back!!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:03 PM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ml#post2327102

#s/ 32 & 36

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ml#post2342492

#52 Wow dude---Amazing posts! Shows ur real colors!

Last edited by BLAZE; 11-09-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

12-19-07, 03:38 PM #22
Long Duck Dong
IH8MUD Junior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for everyone's patience....

Guys this is the busiest time of the year for my other business (I'm a car wholesaler) and I have been extremely swampped and havent had time to even get my x-mas shopping started.

You are the biggest pathological liar of all time. I thought December was your slowest time of the year?

PAY UP , MAN UP , You will not get away w/ this. Just give the guy his money back.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by nordic95
LDD you always forget who you are dealing with.Never quote anything that you dont have written in front of you.I have the e-mail between Steve H and PS.The e-mail is dated 5/23/08 two days after the original deposit was received,again you are WRONG.Steve did not "DISCLOSE ANY DAMAGE" but he did give an honest opinion about the boat.No damage was ever mentioned in the e-mail.PS did tell Steve that his responses would remain confidential so I will not post the e-mail. TRY AGAIN LDD.

Anthony
doesnt matter to me. here is the email. btw, im not sure why i didnt mention the dock rash but i probably assumed PS saw the same pics i did and already knew about it.

not a problem at all George. it was the first time i
had ridden in a chris cat so i didnt know what to
expect. it seamed slow to me and i think 70 may be its
top speed although he didnt let me drive and he didnt
push it. i owned a spectre with 300 ob's at one time
and it would run 90+ easy. i am no expert but the
starboard motor was popping alot until it warmed up.
carb or valve spring issue? i dont know. he is also
getting some water in the bilge from the starboard
side and he hasnt tracked it down yet. the drives have
been painted with a brush. the rubrail looks like
****. the upholstery looks bad. but, for what he is
asking its probably worth it. i just wasnt sure what
kind of boat i wanted to buy next. finally today i
bought a small cheap cruiser to get me by this summer
and to wait and see how bad performance boats drop in
value becuase of gas prices and the economy. LDD does
seam pretty honest to me.

if you have any other questions just let me know.

best of luck,
Steve

--- George wrote:

> Steve, I appoligize if you concider this intrusive
> but I'm the one who is
> now looking to buy the Chris Cat (prostock85). What
> were some of your honest
> opinions about said boat? Your responses will remain
> confidential. I plan on
> buying the boat either way but basically I'm just
> curious as to an outsiders
> point of view. Thanks for your time and sorry again.
> George
>

Old 11-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

UPDATE

We left off where Prostock sent LDD the second payment.

After the second payment was received by LDD prostock was still requesting the full survey and LDD kept saying it was in the mail.If you read the post here on OSO under the Chris Craft section see SELLING CHRIS CAT CHEAP.Youll see LDD was still waiting for his survey from when he bought the boat.Now I dont have the phone conversation to prove this but again this will be referenced to in the PMs.During the last coupls of days before the end of the contract PS came acrossed some pictures over on Boat Freaks that LDD posted showing some damage that he did to the boat and trailer at two seperate times.See the links below. After finding this damage PS questioned LDD about it and LDD told him that the axles were fixed and new axles installed.As for the hole in the boat LDD told PS its nothing and should only take 2 hours to fix.Again this is refereced to in the PMs.So after no survey,seeing pictures of damage that was not disclosed to him he started to question the integrity of LDD.PS asked in his PM if there was anyway he could just pay the last payment when he came to pick up the boat so he could see the damaged areas for himself.I would also do the same.More to come.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=9347
http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=8984

Thanks Nordic95
Old 11-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
doesnt matter to me. here is the email. btw, im not sure why i didnt mention the dock rash but i probably assumed PS saw the same pics i did and already knew about it.
LDD where was this damaged mentioned in this e-mail
Again another lie by LDD
And thanks Steve for posting this.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered

O yea one more thing.LDD claims to have opened his current buisness back in 1998.But his previos buisness was started installing in 1988 and started Stereo Warehouse in 1998 same year of ER.He is 33 years old,so that means he started installing custom stereos in his own when he was 13?????????? HMMMMMM

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...tail/1632.html

Anthony

Last edited by nordic95; 11-08-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Steve_H

nordic95,

I got an email from LDD today asking me for contact info and what i had told PS about the boat in case the info was needed in court. my answer to him was from memory and i wasnt exactly sure what i had said to PS 6 months ago. anyway here is what i sent to LDD. as you can see i said i DID mention the dock rash when in fact i hadnt.

the dock rash doesnt seam like a big deal for a boat in this price range so im not sure why your bringing it up....

not until tonight did i find the email i had sent to PS 6 months ago.

I dont remember exactly what i said but I "think' I told him one motor was popping (carb problem or possibly valve problem) and the boat was in need of cosmetic glass work, and upholstery work. I think i also told him the boat seamed to wander and felt a lot different then the Spectre i used to own. I dont recall telling him to buy it or not buy it. I just gave him an honest assessment.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Orange County, California. Steve has worked in high end custom car audio stores from Southern California, Oklahoma, Missouri, Utah and most recently opened his own store "Stereo Warehouse" in Albertville, Alabama.

I bet a little background check in these states would turn up some more good reading.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.