88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
No problem...
talking out of the side of your arse again Anthony?....Apperantly now you have an alabama attorney?.....what a joke....the lies continue...

Your bluff has been called Anthony....no emails from Prostock that suggested "I have until the end of the day", No Alabama Attorney, No case.....Try Again...
Old 11-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Banned

I just realized this thread is 8th in all time history of the highest views on OSO. WOW talk about exposure....
hasnt hurt me, my business, my lifestyle, nothing.....
Old 11-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
hasnt hurt me, my business, my lifestyle, nothing.....
How about your reputation?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered

I just realized this thread is 8th in all time history of the highest views on OSO. WOW talk about exposure....
I noticed that too. That's when I stopped wondering why in the world this thread would still be here with the sticky about "the tone" up there. I can only assume that it is the primary content and page view destination right now.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99fever27
who cares on a forum board?......its the internet....I dont care what anyone on here thinks about me personally, morally, or any other way....
Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 99fever27
Theoretically... if it already had nowhere to go..... Was bottomed out.... he could actually honestly claim that his reputation did not suffer. I beleve it. I don't like him any less than I did before.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

This is absolutely the biggest crock of chit I have ever read or seen.
Not taking sides with LDD he is an idiot. Can’t hold his tongue to save his life.
PS is a bigger idiot. Looking for a bail out form all of OSO for help to his teeny bopper screw up.
Most of you legal and moral experts need to shut the phuk up. If LDD has any brain cells he can sue IB, OSO and everyone involved ruining (may be further, but that is irrelevant here) his reputation due to all this LDD bashing. And all of you LDD bashers and PS supporters, think about a few things.
Many of you are businessmen. Some have employees. You send out invoices. You RELY on timely payment so you can pay your bills, and wages. One of your customers decides that he will pay you later. No matter why. You don’t get the funds you need to pay your employees. You have to borrow money or cash in CD’s. Do you think you employees care? Do you think your suppliers care why you didn’t get YOUR funds, and why you can’t pay your bills now.?
LDD may be a low life for not doing the right think. Right think for whom? Your sorry azz little young idiot who signed a contract? He already has boats (or boats) he is buying a toy. There was consideration, there was an agreement. There was no duress. He phucked up. Plain and simple. All of you morons are just looking for attention on OSO with your idiotic comments. NO ONE KNOWS THE real history of events.
I have yet to see an attorney make a professional post.
The attorneys will have a field day with this, and all of you low life posters may get lucky if LDD’s wife or some one related to him (even in business) won’t sue IB, OSO and all the individuals for the bashing and liable.
LDD could lose the actual case (he won’t) and win bigger and more $ that he ever made if he play his cards right. I would. All of you can “bash” me all you want, but this thread is just sick.
LDD can’t regain his reputation, but he and PS could put and end to this. Why should LDD pay the $12K? Everyone will forgive him? Become best of buddies? Where is the logic and the “reasonable gain” for moneys returned? No where.
LDD needs to offer a reasonable amount to settle. And it’s not $14k not even $12K. Quit dreaming. You guys feel sorry for the little kid, but “little kids” 18+ drive millions worth of equipment and make life and death decisions in the military every day. So forget it. He needs to grew up and learn.
“Reasonable offer” >> $12k minus any expenses and cost for “damage control” for breach of contract by the baby woss PS. (Backed up with documentation) or the difference of LDD selling the boat and his losses/gains due to contract breach.
PS… Think about what you might gain or loose. Quit asking help on OSO, how much to settle, etc. it’s your choice. You walk away anything over $6K, consider yourself lucky.
LDD !!! Work to get this settled. AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH WITH ALL THE BS COMMENTS.!!! GGGIIIEEESSSHHH.
OK. no one likes LDD. Fine. Don’t deal with him. Ignore him. Most of you have no clue about contracts, life and reality. Just a bunch of internet chit heads hiding behind a screen.
Nordic. !!! you can be in so much legal trouble… I would hide until this blows over.
OSO / IB. !!! Ditto.. This thread is totally against your licensing in “public media” it’s not even funny.
Anyone else can say what ever they want about the above. I won’t be reading it or commenting on it anyways, and I just want to go back reading about boats. I have spoken. (and on the light side, this is more typing that I have done in the last decade).. GGGRRRRRRRRRrrrr
Old 11-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

I'll bet that this thread alone gives OSO an alexa spike.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:25 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
who cares on a forum board?......its the internet....I dont care what anyone on here thinks about me personally, morally, or any other way....
Im not taking a position here but rather just letting you know that this and another more SERIOUS site with forums have ruined peoples businesses, lifetstyles and even put some peeps in jail.....

This group is unlike any other dude
Old 11-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered

That wasn't a good tone Offshoreperson. Calling people internet chitheads?

No. That just won't do.

And as far as "liable"? Most people are not "Liable" for "libel" as they offered little more than opinion (that he is an ass) on an opinion forum.
No judge in the world would review the evidence that the people on this forum had to go by and rule that LDD is not an ass.

Defamation is a tough hill to climb against the truth.

Last edited by fund razor; 11-25-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.