Notices

Outerlimits Alive & Well

Old 11-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outerlimits Alive & Well

I am writing to address some of the rumors and disinformation being posted here on OSO. Outerlimits Powerboats is alive and well, we continue to build boats, develop new product and provide the best customer service in the industry.

Like every other company in this market we are faced with a rapidly changing business environment. We will continue to take the steps necessary to operate through the current downturn and be in a position to grow profitably again as the economy rebounds.

Our commitment to our customers and to the quality of our product remains our top priority, now more than ever we appreciate the loyalty and support of our owners, dealers, and suppliers.

I would also like to take this opportunity on behalf of all of the employees at Outerlimits to congratulate the Lucas Oil / Outerlimits Race Team on their win at the 2008 Key West World Championship.

Regards,

Aaron Crawford
General Manager
Outerlimits Offshore Powerboats
Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

We will continue to take the steps necessary to operate through the current downturn and be in a position to grow profitably again as the economy rebounds.

So is Outerlimits operating under chapter 11 protection?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro1
We will continue to take the steps necessary to operate through the current downturn and be in a position to grow profitably again as the economy rebounds.

So is Outerlimits operating under chapter 11 protection?
As I said previously, NO

There is no Chapter 11, there is no filing, no protection, nothing. BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

A first class operation from all that I have seen. I wish the other big manufactures had poker run support like Outerlimits. Their crew not only takes care of their customers, but always trys to help out a broken poker run participant regardless of brand. I know that Jason is no longer with Outerlimits, but I had the pleasure of meeting him at Lake Cumberland Marine this year before the poker run and he made some minor adjustments to my boat (about 1 1/2 hrs. ) and refused to take any money for his time.If Jason is an example of Outerlimits people there is no doubt they will weather this market just fine. Good Luck, and I look forward to your future projects.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered

We appreciate your concern Pro1 but NO we are not operating under any form of bankruptcy protection, nor do we have any intention of doing so in the future.

To simplify my earlier statement, due to the slow economy, we are making adjustments to our business model along with every other manufacturer in the country.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The professionalism of a business/manf that comes on this web site making a statement is pretty coolbest of luck to all of us in these slow times.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

From what I've seen at THE poker run I attend each year , The support from the OL crew Is awesome and a model to follow. I'm sure Chuck owning a nor tech is used to similar treatment if he runs in fl. They are another 1st class operation and I wish everyone good luck in this business enviornment. I feel it in my business too. Hell , My wife got let go today after 10 years !!! Not good out there.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

in a tight economy, customer service is even more important.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by hunster
From what I've seen at THE poker run I attend each year , The support from the OL crew Is awesome and a model to follow. I'm sure Chuck owning a nor tech is used to similar treatment if he runs in fl. They are another 1st class operation and I wish everyone good luck in this business enviornment. I feel it in my business too. Hell , My wife got let go today after 10 years !!! Not good out there.
That is correct. This summer we were doing the Destin Poker Run in my friends 45 Sonic and we had a problem. Bob and the rest of his crew from Nor-Tech spent a couple of hours in the engine compartment trying to get us running . They did get us fixed and thanks was all that was required. I have also seen this level of service from Joe and Wayne from Sunsation. The companies that are able to service their customer base are the ones who will be standing when all this economic turmoil settles.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good stuff.......

Quick Reply: Outerlimits Alive & Well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.