Funny video of me - no boats, just me! >

Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

Notices

Funny video of me - no boats, just me!

Old 11-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Angel,

Your right it's 3 basic things. I went to the doctor for blood work this spring and chloestrol was 345!!!! 4 months of Crestor and I'm still 235!!!

My boys are 13 & 10 and my daughter is 5 - I want to be around for awhile.

I never buy into this stuff, crap in a bottle. I saw my wife after each baby pound those weight loss pills - made her cranky as hell!!!

I seen kids in 3rd grade last year at basketball games where parents made the kid down a whole bag of Skittles to get the sugar rush before an 8:30 am game!!!! I've seen 4th graders with parents giving them Red Bull before a game - insane.

So when this thing came up I doubted it, it was my old weight trainer who trained Shannon Briggs, Ray Mercer, etc. He was looking for backers, I took it over, I think we can make it work.

I have two buddies in the North American Grappling tournaments, they both won last week and have been on RIZE for two prior and then take off 72 hours before a match and then take a bottle 3 hours before they fight - they both said this stuff rocks!!!

My goal is too pitch the school sports market, High School and College. These kids take lots of bad things to win, let me give them something better. Of course weight loss is just one part of it, if you feel you can do it, then you can do it!!!!

No BS here, I take the stuff, work harder than I did before and now I get a night's sleep where I was lazy and never was really tired enough to sleep soundly?

Joe Gere

It's sad America as a country has gotten too big, we're killing ourselves in so many ways every day - no wonder we're not the world power we were at one time!

Last edited by HabanaJoe; 11-16-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
Bob,

Thanks!!!

That car is the Ferrari form the movie "Scent of a Woman". There was an article in Forza once about a guy who claimed to have the car out in CA but it was just that - a story!!!

We have all the proof that is "the car". I acquired that in 2002 and it is a 1991. It had 1,300 miles on it in 11 years and sat in a warehouse in Long Island with about 10 other Ferrari's. We changed every peice of rubber on it and have about 11,000 miles on it now. It's great because I can go out with all 3 kids and cruise the shore with the top down!

We had a few of those at one point, times have been rough for us lately down to just 1 and that one is the only one in the world!!!!

Joe Gere
Vert interesting. I knew it would be something special. Hang onto it at all cost. Something special to share with your kids and one day grandkids.
Bob
Old 11-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe great video, and a great way to start a marketing campain. It seems like I've been on and off diets since I was... um.... 12. When I turned 40 I was up to 310 I got serious and lost 60 lbs. It took about 10 years to put it all back on again. I am now back down to 280 and have maybe 20 more to go. I'm 6'6" so I can stack it a little higher.

I can picture ads for Rise energy drink all over the Playboy channel.

Good luck!
Old 11-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great video Joe!

Good luck to you and all The rest of you guys trying to better yourselves!