Like Tree0Likes

Saving money

Reply
Old 11-19-2008, 08:09 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Tres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Ocala, FL/Union Mills NC
My Boats: Every Vessel Type
Posts: 1,695
Default Saving money

this guy has it!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
alandorey.pdf (204.5 KB, 261 views)
Tres is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:22 AM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vice City & Tavernier, FL
My Boats: one ballsy Top Gun, a very fast Skater, one party Yellowfin....oh yeah, and two Boston Whalers
Posts: 5,851
Default

an obviously satisfied customer......keep up the good work Tres, we need more safety consciuos operaters on our waterways..............
thedonz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:28 AM
  #3
Registered
 
Dave1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Madison, WI
My Boats: Boatless and Looking :)
Posts: 1,153
Default

Wow...nice work Tres!!! Just a question...if he's saving $2,000 a year on his insurance and it takes him 2 years to recover the cost of taking your course--Does that mean your course is $4,000? Not trying to invoke any negatives but seems a little steep??? Clearly worth the time and money for some!!
Dave1972 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:31 AM
  #4
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lake Conroe, TX.
My Boats: 39' Sea Ray, 38' Nortech, 18' Taylor SJ
Posts: 14,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1972 View Post
Wow...nice work Tres!!! Just a question...if he's saving $2,000 a year on his insurance and it takes him 2 years to recover the cost of taking your course--Does that mean your course is $4,000? Not trying to invoke any negatives but seems a little steep??? Clearly worth the time and money for some!!
I don't think we were supposed to focus on that part.

I will take the course one day when I get enough cash though. I have heard nothing but good things about it.
jeff1000man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:06 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Turbojack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Houston, TX, USA
My Boats: 2003 Eliminator 30' Daytona
Posts: 2,285
Default

He will be ahead shortly after the first year.

I did some sole searching before I went and took course. Did not take me long to realize that one accident was going to cost me WAY more then what the course cost. Now when I ride in friends boats I tell them what they are doing wrong.

Last edited by Turbojack; 11-19-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Turbojack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:45 PM
  #6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
H20 Toie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Channel Islands CA
My Boats: Got nothing
Posts: 1,462
Default

Yes worth every penny.
H20 Toie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:47 PM
  #7
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member
 
bcschoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: FLORIDA
My Boats: T/S TG
Posts: 910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1972 View Post
Wow...nice work Tres!!! Just a question...if he's saving $2,000 a year on his insurance and it takes him 2 years to recover the cost of taking your course--Does that mean your course is $4,000? Not trying to invoke any negatives but seems a little steep??? Clearly worth the time and money for some!!
The Ultra Performance Course is $2500.00, Plus equal cost share of actual travel expenses. Therefore the larger the group the less expensive it becomes.

While the insurance saving is a direct benefit this monetary measurement pales in comparison to the skills learned and the value divided by hours, days, years of proper, safe, enjoyable boating.

We have found and can demonstrate years of experience really means nothing and when vetted is better described as years of exposure to boating rather than years of experience. Each individual develops their own sense of learned objectives based upon their prior boating experiences. In other words the 98% of proper knowledge I have is all good but the remaining 2% is what I must consider to be my concentration area.

A lifelong learner who challenges the experts and commits to not knowing everything but to seek out knowledge will live longer and travel farther.

BeSafe
bcschoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
siddhi
Fountain
20
02-06-2008 09:33 AM
Keith
General Boating Discussion
1
11-14-2002 10:31 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.