Notices

Havasu vs LOTO

Old 03-13-2002, 10:42 AM
pimpthis.com
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hey mama tryed, I think us boys out here on the west coast go the lake to look at the beavers and the bush, not the deer and trees!!!
Old 03-13-2002, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Mrgoodwrench
Hey mama tryed, I think us boys out here on the west coast go the lake to look at the beavers and the bush, not the deer and trees!!!

Old 03-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 2,832 Likes on 951 Posts

I don't know about ALL of the people that go to Havasu, but for us Cali boys we go to havasu for relaxation....We like to boat in that big thing called "the ocean"...ever heard of it? It's where "offshore racing" was invented . Havasu is good for partying and checking out the beavers and bush, like mrgoodwrench said. But you want to do some serious boating, you come on out here to Cali and we'll take you for a ride in the ocean. And I'm not talking some lake where the storm rolls in every 6 months and theres some big water.......I'm talking about going out and its nice, but you have to get back and it's 15 foot rollers plus wind chop and that can be every day! We'll be relaxing in Havasu though for 8 or 9 months out of the year in 85+ weather while you guys get your 3 months of fun in! But don't take my word for it look for us on t.v. when they put havasu as the best place to have a threesome. Or check us out in havasu in almost every "girls gone wild" video made. Or next month when over 200 Participants from all over the country roll out to our "ditch in the desert" for one of the biggest poker runs on the west coast. Or when the city council of Lake Havasu has to turn down return requests by MTV for spring break because it was too out of control! Or check Havasu out in Playboy listing it one of the best party spots for spring break.......But then again you may be right, LOTO may be better

Tank
Old 03-13-2002, 05:19 PM
ssherman

Tank is right Havasu is a great place to relax at. and I have every intention of relaxing there when my body cant handle LOTO anymore and I need a more TAME scene

Old 03-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SSSHERM,, YOU NEED TO BE IN COMEDY!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2002, 01:48 AM
Registered

So if GGW is mainly filmed in Havasu , does that mean there are alot of trailer trash women there?

Just kidding Havasu would be one of my dream destinations with the my boat.
This year I will try out LOTO though , it's just closer !

I do have a question about LOTO , when everyone is rafted off , how shallow is it and what is the bottom like ? Are you able to walk around or do yo need a dingy ?
Where I boat we usually raft off in Muskamoot bay witch has a nice sandy bottom and you can walk around and check out the sights
Old 03-14-2002, 11:08 AM
HavasuCat

"Sandy-muck"....hmmmm, sounds like fun . Come on over to the sand bar in havasu and you can walk on the nice white sand with the clear water of the Colorado river flowing by while you check out the sites.

Last edited by HavasuCat; 03-14-2002 at 12:40 PM.

Old 03-14-2002, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

The water is around 20 feet right off the shoreline. You could probably only walk out a short way and it would be to deep. On a run to Dick's last year I was showing depths of over 200 feet when we stopped along the way. I have crossed Lake Michigan and only seen 100 feet or so.

Best to get some good vests or a small raft. I am rigging up a small pump in a raft so I can hose people down as I go by!!!!!
Old 03-14-2002, 05:18 PM
moallen

Default LOTO

Come on guys , If you think it is better in AZ you have not seen the Ball sense Kickoff!!! Here is my Boat and Lady , do you really think you have something faster or better looking......Allen
Attached Thumbnails Havasu vs LOTO-allenkath2.jpg  

Old 03-15-2002, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MO-AL........WERE NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Havasu vs LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.