Like Tree0Likes

Ripped Off By H2omotorsports

Reply
Old 12-13-2008, 09:10 PM
  #41
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
spazboz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zeeland, Michigan
My Boats: 26' Wellcraft Nova II, Wellcraft 210 Elite, PowerPlay 185 XLT
Posts: 1,150
Thumbs down Why can't we be friends....... !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OLDBOATER View Post
that was a nice first post!!!

oh yeah, you have 4,000 posts
you can say anything you want to anybody,

you have credability

Man, if you're looking for sympathy from us in your situation, maybe try being NICER to everybody. OSO is a community of AWESOME people, who are very understanding and compasionate. IMO you approached this WAY wrong. You will not last long in this company if you keep on like you are.

Its only been app. 20 posts, and I already could care less about your dealings.

Have a great day, this will be the only contact you will have with me unless you choose to fly a little straighter here!

Nick
spazboz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:02 PM
  #42
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazboz View Post
Man, if you're looking for sympathy from us in your situation, maybe try being NICER to everybody. OSO is a community of AWESOME people, who are very understanding and compasionate. IMO you approached this WAY wrong. You will not last long in this company if you keep on like you are.

Its only been app. 20 posts, and I already could care less about your dealings.

Have a great day, this will be the only contact you will have with me unless you choose to fly a little straighter here!

Nick
did you read the post? "try sticking to yard sales and flee markets?????????????????"

the question on the thread was ,
has anyone else had a problem with this guy???

then I start getting attack'd about how many posts
and how long I've been a member

you don't need to add any more negativatity

Merry Christmas to you and yours
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:06 PM
  #43
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazboz View Post
Man, if you're looking for sympathy from us in your situation, maybe try being NICER to everybody. OSO is a community of AWESOME people, who are very understanding and compasionate. IMO you approached this WAY wrong. You will not last long in this company if you keep on like you are.

Its only been app. 20 posts, and I already could care less about your dealings.

Have a great day, this will be the only contact you will have with me unless you choose to fly a little straighter here!

Nick
oh and I don't want any sympathy, I got my money back!!
and they guys go'n up on federal fraud charges!!

just want to enlighten the others that once you give the code on the back of the card, they can run it again and again,
and if it's a business deal and you don't catch it you're out!!!

then if you do catch it it's a ***** to get your money back
cause they have the code
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:10 PM
  #44
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

[QUOTE=Griff;2757825]There are people who put ads in the classifieds that are not on OSO and not part of OSO, just like their are people who come to oSO to get a deal in the classifieds. People come and buy stuff in the classifieds from people nobody knows


there, thats a nicer version
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:15 PM
  #45
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
IF the fraud dept is going after him. they will not charge you for it and will close that account. they will send you paperwork, to fill out and submit and that can lead to charges being pressed against him. IF, you furnish to the cc company that he is making fraudulent charges, that is a felony. So did they close your account and reissue you another card? what CC company?
ask him for the original tracking number, UPS records will show when the box was picked back up, as everything has to be scanned in.
thanks for this post, very informational,
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:57 AM
  #46
Registered
 
meckmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13
Default

i have done business with jeff at h20 motorsports for over 20 years. He has been nothing but professional, reliable and very helpful. In fact i have trusted him with my credit card for expenses over those years to haul my offshores to and from canada to the southern states and he is not my employee. He is very trustworthy and he has always been honest.
meckmotion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:11 PM
  #47
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meckmotion View Post
i have done business with jeff at h20 motorsports for over 20 years. He has been nothing but professional, reliable and very helpful. In fact i have trusted him with my credit card for expenses over those years to haul my offshores to and from canada to the southern states and he is not my employee. He is very trustworthy and he has always been honest.
thats what I thought when I started dealing with him,that he would be ok cause I had seen him sell on here before.

then, things went south,we canceled the deal, then 4 months later he runs my card again for a different amount hoping that the bookeeper would'nt notice and just pay the bill.

something tells me he's done this before
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:25 PM
  #48
Registered
 
TEAMBAJA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: 24 OUTLAW
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OLDBOATER View Post
did you read the post? "try sticking to yard sales and flee markets?????????????????"

the question on the thread was ,
has anyone else had a problem with this guy???

then I start getting attack'd about how many posts
and how long I've been a member

you don't need to add any more negativatity

Merry Christmas to you and yours
Relax dude! 9 times out of 10 when someone new pops up with this kind of info its just someone here to start sh*t. On the other hand, if you showed up and said something like "Hey, my name is John Doe, I have a 28' Brand Name boat and do alot of boating on the X River"...........you more than likely would have gotten a warmer welcome. But, you walk in with your fist in the air.........

Its all good!
TEAMBAJA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
  #49
Banned
Trade Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: michigan
My Boats: 3600 Nor-tech Super Cat
Posts: 2,106
Default

Get him Greg

I notice the only threads he has had with both names were to say somebody is ripping him off.
brian41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 05:36 PM
  #50
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian41 View Post
Get him Greg

I notice the only threads he has had with both names were to say somebody is ripping him off.
wow?????????????????
1OLDBOATER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
got twins ?
General Boating Discussion
103
12-11-2008 11:07 PM
stirling
General Boating Discussion
23
07-09-2008 09:13 PM
MitchStellin
General Boating Discussion
41
03-16-2004 09:35 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.