Notices

Arkansas Role Call!!!

Old 12-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Don't all you Arkansas folk get together every year at the family reunion/Speed dating event?
Oh yeah that is fun and afterwards we head up to Toad Suck Ferry for the frog licking contest.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Donnie from Leverage is on Lake Ouachita, I believe.

Sportbike trips through AR are the sh*t. Some great lakes, too. Gotta love the Beaver!
Old 12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our oldest daughter graduated in May from UA, she still lives in Fayeteviile, starts her real job in Jan. in Rogers. until she decided on UA, I had spent very little time in Arkanas, now 4 years latter I cant say enough good about the state, very friendly people as a whole, One of the few places I could move to and like!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
Our oldest daughter graduated in May from UA, she still lives in Fayeteviile, starts her real job in Jan. in Rogers. until she decided on UA, I had spent very little time in Arkanas, now 4 years latter I cant say enough good about the state, very friendly people as a whole, One of the few places I could move to and like!
My daughter graduated from U of A in Fayetteville in May of 2007. She started out at Arkansas State in Jonesboro on a full scholorship but switched over so I could start paying!

I was lucky to be able to get US Air super saver flights about twice a year for $99 bucks into the big airport direct from Charlotte. It looks like you are flying into a big cow farm when you are landing. Oh hey it is a big cow farm!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Dont forget Bever lake. One of the nicest in this part of the world.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I live in Illinois, but own a lake house on Lake Norfork in Gamaliel (Near Mountain Home). Great area, but becoming the retirement area for the Chicagoans.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by NickOTeen
Pretty high expectations for this thread.

After four years in the state I guess I qualify. Walmart, AR
Oh yeah! Forgot about our famous "third member" Nick.

Buck
Old 12-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw
Dont forget Bever lake. One of the nicest in this part of the world.
Amen to that,, I always look forward to the Beaver trips, Its like another country!
Old 12-17-2008, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by BDARCHER
What lake do you fellows boat. Im going over to see friends in Hot Springs. Going to bring boat. Im in west Tn Thanks Bobby
We mostly run Lake Ouachita, but sometimes we run Lake Hamilton. We are locals in Hot Springs and run these lakes the most. I started a forum for us Arkansas people that share the same passion as I do. Check it out...here's the web address www.hspowerboats.com For beer drinking and hanging out, Lake Hamilton is the one to run on, but alot of people are on that lake, not a lot of room to run your boat. Lake Ouachita is the cleanest lake, thats where we normally run. Plenty of room to run your boat, not many drunken idiots out there....not saying that they are anywhere else...hehehe. Donnie with Marine Clean is going to put on a Poker Run in 2009 at Lake Ouachita. Hope to see you there!

P.S. The Arkansas jokes are funny....keep them coming!!! There's nothing wrong with envy
Old 12-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
We mostly run Lake Ouachita, but sometimes we run Lake Hamilton. We are locals in Hot Springs and run these lakes the most. I started a forum for us Arkansas people that share the same passion as I do. Check it out...here's the web address www.hspowerboats.com For beer drinking and hanging out, Lake Hamilton is the one to run on, but alot of people are on that lake, not a lot of room to run your boat. Lake Ouachita is the cleanest lake, thats where we normally run. Plenty of room to run your boat, not many drunken idiots out there....not saying that they are anywhere else...hehehe. Donnie with Marine Clean is going to put on a Poker Run in 2009 at Lake Ouachita. Hope to see you there!

P.S. The Arkansas jokes are funny....keep them coming!!! There's nothing wrong with envy
Are they still running the duck on Lake Hamilton after that accident years ago?

That's a neat area. I race just south of there near Bismarck. We've stopped at that restaurant on the water at Hwy 7 before. Cool deck overlooking the water.

Is there any info online about the poker run?

Quick Reply: Arkansas Role Call!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.