Notices

Look at what's on EBAY!!!

Old 03-14-2002, 06:15 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up Look at what's on EBAY!!!

I can't believe he is selling this!!! This guy keeps everything he owns in mint condition. He doesn't know how to do it any other way. I wish I had the $$$ The boat is immaculate... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1812585218

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shark...guess he's got to move it quickly, huh? It is a sweet ride!!

Old 03-14-2002, 08:09 PM
DanL

hey, sharkymacallit, its missing the engines and only 2 other things. The FORWARD STEP and the one right behind it. It just ain't competitive in SV. Take care

Old 03-14-2002, 09:06 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

DanL
Why would you go ahead and post something like that if someone is trying to sell there boat. Rich is a great guy and does not need poor criticism like that. Besides the Boat may be old but it is still very competitive. What races you been watching??????

Shockwave has run in the top three all season in the races it raced in. If someone wanted to spend the money this boat can be in the front of the pack. You may need to learn a little about Set Up and so forth before you run your mouth like that. So please no more bashing on a person who wants to sell there boat
Sincerely,
Dennis P Tracey
Crew/Security
Shockwave Offshore Racing
Old 03-14-2002, 10:19 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Wink

Yeah BodyShot1! He's getting ready for the new race season. You know Rich, there isn't a mark on this boat. You don't get a cleaner boat unless you buy a new one! Well, maybe not even if you bought a new one DanL, Why the negative post? Do you think that will help you in finding someone to hire for your business? http://offshoreonly.com/forum/showth...796#post241796

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-15-2002, 07:47 AM
DanL

I didn't know that it was still competative in super vee. My mistake! I apologize. I hope the new ebay high bidder wins the worlds this year. Thanks for the plug,Sharkey.Now I know what you're all about.

Last edited by DanL; 03-15-2002 at 08:03 AM.

Old 03-15-2002, 08:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

That is a fantastic looking boat and will no doubt sell quickly. Since this boat is for sale, does it mean that there will be a new one this season? Dennis....anybody? If so, I cannot wait to see the new one!

Will Lynch
Lynch Mob (F2-3)
Old 03-15-2002, 09:44 AM
Platinum Member

Something NEW and something EXTREMELY Competitive is on its way. You will all just have to wait and see. One thing is for sure though. SHOCKWAVE OFFSHORE RACING is a team to watch in 2002.
Dennis P Tracey
Shockwave Offshore Racing Team
Crew/Security
LOL!!!!!!!!(Scecurity quote is a joke)
Old 03-15-2002, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Look's like a heck of a deal!! It would make one hell of a poker run boat! I was looking at the pic.'s trying to figure out how it would look with a open cockpit!?!? For that price someone could buy it and convert it relatively cheap!

If had the cash!
The ozarks would never be the same!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2002, 09:26 PM
Platinum Member

This is in no doubdt in my mind one of the most cleanest and well maitained Boats I have seen in a long time. Espeascially do to the fact that it is a raceboat. I know from crewing for the team that at most imes you could eat of the bilge in this boat. Whether Race,Pleasure ,Poker Runner,etc. Great boat to buy!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Look at what's on EBAY!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.