Notices

Lake Champlain 2009

Old 07-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to hear Thayers will be reopened to boats. Its a very nice clean place to enjoy and hopefully ALL boaters will respect the rules and keep it open to us in the future.

We really enjoy the lake when we are there and hope tpo have alot more trips there in the future
Old 07-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks Claude,it was nice to see you, Lisa and the boys.I will talk to my friend about your boat.We just got in from one of the best days on our lake.

Take care Claude.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default .

Have reservations at Breakwater's for friday, hope the weather holds. Plan on staying that night and Thayers on sat. Hopefully the boat cops don't kill us for being too close to the beach
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any hear the new law going into affect that any boat 21' and down the occupants need to wear a life vest at all times?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by waterheater
Have reservations at Breakwater's for friday, hope the weather holds. Plan on staying that night and Thayers on sat. Hopefully the boat cops don't kill us for being too close to the beach
Weathers looking good for this weekend Pete.....light winds and sun.........hopefully it sticks. Was over at Breaks last night...a fun ride across...more air than water with the wind!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:29 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Slinky
Any hear the new law going into affect that any boat 21' and down the occupants need to wear a life vest at all times?
Slink...that is NYS only and basically is for the "hunting/winter" season...starts this Nov and ends in April and then continueing each fall.Too many hunters standing to take a leak in their smaller boats, falling in and drowning with their heavy clothing is what lead them to the new law!!! Unless your rafting in December, you don't have anything to worry about
Old 07-30-2009, 06:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jpmac
Slink...that is NYS only and basically is for the "hunting/winter" season...starts this Nov and ends in April and then continueing each fall.Too many hunters standing to take a leak in their smaller boats, falling in and drowning with their heavy clothing is what lead them to the new law!!! Unless your rafting in December, you don't have anything to worry about
ooooh....well dont tell the wife that! i think i have her talked into a new boat lol
looking at something like this....
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...2-SR1-94963097
Old 07-30-2009, 06:56 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

ooooh....well dont tell the wife that! i think i have her talked into a new boat lol
I always liked those Formulas
Old 07-30-2009, 07:09 AM
Registered

me too...i think that would be a good step up for us. Now its just a matter of talking the woman into it.

That one there has been for sale for a while...the owner said they dont have any lakes in their area big enough for it and want to down size. I might look into seeing if they want to do some sort of swap, though i'm sure there are probably better deals than that out there.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:08 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Mum's the word here Slink.........nice.......no hrs on that SB!!

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain 2009

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.