Notices

Herbst Skater

Old 03-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy Phuch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:31 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this one is getting good to
Old 03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered

Sounds like a Madoff deal just keep taking the money and F**K everyone involved. Sorry to hear this is happening to anyone.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Registered

Cool

Sorry about that

Part 2

I get a call back in 5 minutes.....titles and agreement are in Vegas, if I want the boat I need to get to Vegas...here we go. F that, that was not the deal. Suggested that he overnight the titles and agreement to his shop manager (his right hand man in California so I am told) and I would give him the check. No go. After thinking about it I decided that I would drive to Vegas (5 hrs. away) and meet him in his office in the am. Now he decides that a cashiers check is not good enough, he would not give me titles till the $ was in his account. I should have pulled the plug but it was I deal that I did not want to pass on. Agreed to wire the funds in the am @ his office and we would finish deal in Vegas. Started to wonder if it was going to be a wasted trip to Vegas the way this guy was acting. He seemed so desperate to get this boat sold and get the money. I started to wonder that once he got my money would I get the boat. Back and forth, back and forth. Ready to leave shop and check out of hotel and drive to Vegas. Get the last call, don't bother coming..... selling boat to a local "friend" for more money..
Go to a local bar and drink heavily trying to figure out what the F just happened and why I just flew 3,000 miles for nothing.
Got another good one. Get back to my office on Wednesday and I have an e-mail from the Ebay lister dated Monday 2/23, the day I was looking at the boat. Message read "are you still interested in the boat, it can be bought for a really good deal. Buyer showed up Monday to buy the boat (I assume she was talking about me) but did not have the funds...call me.". Now I am really pissed. The Ebay lister, one of Ed's secretary's did not know that I was the one that was out there, she never knew that I had already made a deal with Ed on friday. So I figure I am going to try and find out what happened. I responded that I was interested but that I heard that the boat was sold. She replied back that in fact it was sold. I decided to let her know who I was and asked her what happened since puss boy Ed would not take any calls. She informed me that Ed had sold the boat to a local (Vegas) businessman/friend. End of story? Not yet.
I told her what had happened and she appologized but told me not to feel too bad because 2 guys from Arizona had made an offer on Monday, Ed said he would take it (higher than mine I assume), they flew to Vegas Tuesday a.m with money in hand and where told that the boat was sold.
Nice!
Long and Short:
1. Ed Herbst is a no good peice of S***
2. Obviously not a man of his word
3. I take partial blame for trusting him to uphold his end of the deal.... I know I am a man of my word.
4. From what I was told his friend paid "X" which was more than they wanted on Ebay, not too smart.
5. I got to go to California for 3 days
6. What do they say "Karma is a *****"
Old 03-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by anchor
Sorry about that

Part 2

I get a call back in 5 minutes.....titles and agreement are in Vegas, if I want the boat I need to get to Vegas...here we go. F that, that was not the deal. Suggested that he overnight the titles and agreement to his shop manager (his right hand man in California so I am told) and I would give him the check. No go. After thinking about it I decided that I would drive to Vegas (5 hrs. away) and meet him in his office in the am. Now he decides that a cashiers check is not good enough, he would not give me titles till the $ was in his account. I should have pulled the plug but it was I deal that I did not want to pass on. Agreed to wire the funds in the am @ his office and we would finish deal in Vegas. Started to wonder if it was going to be a wasted trip to Vegas the way this guy was acting. He seemed so desperate to get this boat sold and get the money. I started to wonder that once he got my money would I get the boat. Back and forth, back and forth. Ready to leave shop and check out of hotel and drive to Vegas. Get the last call, don't bother coming..... selling boat to a local "friend" for more money..
Go to a local bar and drink heavily trying to figure out what the F just happened and why I just flew 3,000 miles for nothing.
Got another good one. Get back to my office on Wednesday and I have an e-mail from the Ebay lister dated Monday 2/23, the day I was looking at the boat. Message read "are you still interested in the boat, it can be bought for a really good deal. Buyer showed up Monday to buy the boat (I assume she was talking about me) but did not have the funds...call me.". Now I am really pissed. The Ebay lister, one of Ed's secretary's did not know that I was the one that was out there, she never knew that I had already made a deal with Ed on friday. So I figure I am going to try and find out what happened. I responded that I was interested but that I heard that the boat was sold. She replied back that in fact it was sold. I decided to let her know who I was and asked her what happened since puss boy Ed would not take any calls. She informed me that Ed had sold the boat to a local (Vegas) businessman/friend. End of story? Not yet.
I told her what had happened and she appologized but told me not to feel too bad because 2 guys from Arizona had made an offer on Monday, Ed said he would take it (higher than mine I assume), they flew to Vegas Tuesday a.m with money in hand and where told that the boat was sold.
Nice!
Long and Short:
1. Ed Herbst is a no good peice of S***
2. Obviously not a man of his word
3. I take partial blame for trusting him to uphold his end of the deal.... I know I am a man of my word.
4. From what I was told his friend paid "X" which was more than they wanted on Ebay, not too smart.
6. What do they say "Karma is a *****"

Sorry to hear about it man. Good guy huh???
Old 03-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is Burnt!! Not good Business.. I can VOUCH for Anchor..

1st class operation... No Bull Sh*t with them.. They went out to come home with it... Not to tire kick..

Sucks.. plus the fact that Herb wouldn't talk to them after he did what he did.. That is LOWWWWWWWWWW...

Has his secretary deal with it... Maybe that is why he is in the position he is in...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:53 PM
LZH
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man - what a shady deal....I wonder what they are doing with this:

http://www.showboats.com/Articles/Fe...y-Terrific.asp

I saw it in Avalon Harbor not too long ago...Wonder if they sold it, too ??
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by anchor
Too bad you didn't find out you were getting phucked earlier...then you could've said phuck it and we'd take the cig out in the pacific ocean while you were here!

sorry you got hosed man.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Too bad you didn't find out you were getting phucked earlier...then you could've said phuck it and we'd take the cig out in the pacific ocean while you were here!

sorry you got hosed man.

Thanks
Old 03-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Registered

What a POS!!!! That guy deserves whatever he gets!

Quick Reply: Herbst Skater

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.