Help please?  Intercom system shopping >

Help please? Intercom system shopping

Notices

Help please? Intercom system shopping

Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
What kind of intercom??? 2 man, 4 man, Helmet, earplug ????????
Who makes earplug style intercoms? Those would be nice in the summer when regualr headsets get warm.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

maritime,

I know we used earplug style a few years back and they came from Revolution. It might have changed but Solder joint is the one who makes all the systems for Revolution and other brand stamping intercoms. ie Livorsi and Gaffrig guages are made by Autometer.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
maritime,

I know we used earplug style a few years back and they came from Revolution. It might have changed but Solder joint is the one who makes all the systems for Revolution and other brand stamping intercoms. ie Livorsi and Gaffrig guages are made by Autometer.

Thanks for the info.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daredevil
What kind of intercom??? 2 man, 4 man, Helmet, earplug ????????
4 Man with headphones.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Racing Communications.
They fixed mine. Great racer support.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:36 PM
my00b16si

we put david clark in all our goverment seats

Old 02-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Check these guys out.

http://www.piratecom.com/gofast.html

Simple, to the point and reasonably priced. Plan on getting one myself from them.

Their Equipment is Great... There service SUCKS... I got it in my Baja two years ago in Sarasota at the PRA spring opener.. I had a buzzing noise in the headsets from day one.. They came once to look at... Then I called him 20 times to fix it... Never heard back from them... The guys are super nice guys.. I don't want to sound like they don't do a good job... BUT I didn't get the "full service" as promised...

In my new boat.. I am not sure if I would buy there product and have someone else install it.. OR just go to someone else all together... Still on the fence about it.. They do have GOOD product...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Check these guys out.

http://www.piratecom.com/gofast.html

Simple, to the point and reasonably priced. Plan on getting one myself from them.

These guys and the equiptment are 1st class, Jay even offerd to install it in my boat himself, as well as sponsored my poker run and gave myself and 4 friends KICKAZZ deals. I did put mic muffs on mine for an extra 36 bucks but the system is 2nd to none and the service is 1st class. I had my set for 6 months and now put bigger power in and they are swaping my headsets out for free for the higher MPH sets. At the Miami show they used the new wireless kit in a 140+mph MTI and the MTI guys said the system worked flawless the whole way. I would suggest this company and product to anyone and put my name on it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Call Jay and tell him Nolan sent you 203-631-8888.

ENJOY.
Attached Thumbnails Help please?  Intercom system shopping-l_14dcf4d71b004772bf3f6d05972017a7.jpg  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered

Thanks for starting thread. Been looking for one also. Don't know much about them, but am tired of sign language while racing, usually involving either a fist or a finger lol. Is it possible to have (2) Wireless units in closed face helmets, (1) Wireless unit in open face helmet and contact to the shore as well?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have 3 pair of black stearo headsets w/storage bags from Tiger Performance if you want a jump start on price. Guarenteed perfect condition with storage bags. These are stearo headsets, some of the systems like Piratecom are mono...hence the low price.

Quick Reply: Help please? Intercom system shopping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.