Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has anybody bought from daredevil (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204170-has-anybody-bought-daredevil.html)

klaw 03-05-2009 10:03 AM

as with any transactions you always need to protect yourse;f.
When I first found that Daredevil had the Blackhawk I wanted I was aware of issues with him. With that in mind I had a friend go get the part with cash in hand, This kept everyone on the up and up. I still dont know if he was braokering it or it was his but what I do know is he got cash and I got parts.

brian41 03-05-2009 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 2814691)
brian41 ,the dyno cell looks good,looks like a dts unit, very nice.i,m glad you started the thread about buying from dd.i pearsonally won,t buy from him,i just don,t like his smart azz attitude.:ernaehrung004:

Thanks. Yes it is a DTS 2000HP dyno I started setting it up to test engines for Baja but we all know what happened to them. The project stalled last year but my engine business has gotten so busy it is time to get it operational.

brian41 03-05-2009 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by wnelles (Post 2814700)
I don't know what "chit " Brian started, but to hope someone goes under really shows a lack of class. I have only meet Brian a few times but he has been nothing but a very nice guy. The first time I meet him we ended up BS about boats and cars for probably a couple hours while he gave me a tour of his shop.

I will say if you need a part for your Baja he has it. Actually he probably has 10 of them.

Brian, get cracking on that dyno. A couple buddy are jonesing to run there motors on it.

Wes

Wes, Never mind AirTime he has an excuse he eats meds all day and then gets on the keyboard. Just read some of his posts and you will see he has some issues. He use to defended me in the past so my guess is he is in bed with daredevil or just took the wrong pills.

Ordering 3 different sets of headers today so we can weld O2 bungs and EGT sensor adaptors in them. We are not going to do the wet exhaust set up until later in the year but cell will be read for it and muffler is built.

When it is ready I will post on the LEOPA site and invite all the guys over for beers and HP show. I Already have 7 mules on the floor to play with and after we get everything dialed in I will offer a large discount for the rest of the spring to get things going.

DareDevil 03-05-2009 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 2814715)
Wes, Never mind AirTime he has an excuse he eats meds all day and then gets on the keyboard. Just read some of his posts and you will see he has some issues. He use to defended me in the past so my guess is he is in bed with daredevil or just took the wrong pills.

Ordering 3 different sets of headers today so we can weld O2 bungs and EGT sensor adaptors in them. We are not going to do the wet exhaust set up until later in the year but cell will be read for it and muffler is built.

When it is ready I will post on the LEOPA site and invite all the guys over for beers and HP show. I Already have 7 mules on the floor to play with and after we get everything dialed in I will offer a large discount for the rest of the spring to get things going.

IN BED WITH DAREDEVIL ???? What kind of drugs are u taking ??!!

Now i don't mind this post or any bashing against me ,,but u need to stop BS like that,,grow up !!!

And indeed ,nice shop !

mike tkach 03-05-2009 11:58 AM

brian41,did he really tell you to grow up.that pos,who never met me&doesn,t know me posts that i have been in jail for 2 yrs,then when someone sais something about him that he doesn,t like,he sais grow up.the fact is nobody needs to say chit about him,everytime he posts,he proves my point,and that is that he is a smart azz moron.oops gotta go now,the warden is looking for me.:food-smiley-007:

AugiePensa 03-05-2009 12:09 PM

W O W ! I have missed a lot. First, daredevil is a bi$ch! I've known him for a lot of years. He's a Rat German bi$ch who when he comes to race (or get towed) with OPA will have NOTHING but salami's thrown at him as he WILL be behind ALL THE OTHER CLASS 4 Boats (If He Show's Up). Would I buy USED PARTS from him, $uck NO, I wouldn't buy used parts from anyone. I would be buying someone elses problem. So in closing, SCHULTZY Suc$s, his boat ain't gonna win $hit in OPA and I might just have to have him takin" for a ride when he comes back to Jersey to close his BIG MOUTH.

brian41 03-05-2009 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2814497)
hey morom go ---, LETS START A POST ON HOW MANY GUYS YOU PISSED OFF ON THE BAJA SITE, SO YOU GOT LDD KICK OFF WOW YOU ARE FULL OF IT.:food-smiley-007: just think back then I stuck up for you well what a fool I was. hey when you own the site you can tell me where to post. you started chit and others realize that to hope you go under.

AirTime, Where you at buddy I did not ask you to stay off my thread I asked you not to do meds when posting on it. I am waiting on your thread about me as I have a building full of Baja parts to move and could use the advertising. :ernaehrung004:

DareDevil 03-05-2009 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 2814800)
AirTime, Where you at buddy I did not ask you to stay off my thread I asked you not to do meds when posting on it. I am waiting on your thread about me as I have a building full of Baja parts to move and could use the advertising. :ernaehrung004:

LOL,,now thats funny too.

DareDevil 03-05-2009 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 2814778)
brian41,did he really tell you to grow up.that pos,who never met me&doesn,t know me posts that i have been in jail for 2 yrs,then when someone sais something about him that he doesn,t like,he sais grow up.the fact is nobody needs to say chit about him,everytime he posts,he proves my point,and that is that he is a smart azz moron.oops gotta go now,the warden is looking for me.:food-smiley-007:

Mike ,,,i did not say u where in jail,,,i asked if u where !!!

Because of the 2 years not on OSO !!!

:Whatever:

DareDevil 03-05-2009 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa (Post 2814786)
W O W ! I have missed a lot. First, daredevil is a bi$ch! I've known him for a lot of years. He's a Rat German bi$ch who when he comes to race (or get towed) with OPA will have NOTHING but salami's thrown at him as he WILL be behind ALL THE OTHER CLASS 4 Boats (If He Show's Up). Would I buy USED PARTS from him, $uck NO, I wouldn't buy used parts from anyone. I would be buying someone elses problem. So in closing, SCHULTZY Suc$s, his boat ain't gonna win $hit in OPA and I might just have to have him takin" for a ride when he comes back to Jersey to close his BIG MOUTH.

OH no u didn't !!!:eek::grinser010:

AIR TIME 03-05-2009 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 2814778)
brian41,did he really tell you to grow up.that pos,who never met me&doesn,t know me posts that i have been in jail for 2 yrs,then when someone sais something about him that he doesn,t like,he sais grow up.the fact is nobody needs to say chit about him,everytime he posts,he proves my point,and that is that he is a smart azz moron.oops gotta go now,the warden is looking for me.:foo

it sounds like your in bed with brian 41:rolleyes: dude, and to Brian the rest is for you, yah I take meds for pain for phucked up knee replacement I have .and it was not just the other site it was here where you bragged about scoring stuff and you busted peoples balls that were upset. believe me I would and never will buy anything from you you act like a 2 yr :rolleyes:.I just thing DD scored something you wanted why would you care about doing business with him. why would you care if him and Bill are old friends or new you acted like you own this site :rolleyes: this site was not made for bragging about scoring used parts and then telling people I payed 10.00 bucks , and will sell it to you for 10 times that. theres another company out there on the big lake that sells lots of baja parts. its people like you that has made this site go down hill. I stuck up for you here cause you were new and I hate people starting chit, but I see right through you and your lil pal .if you had any class you would delete this thread cause you started it to hurt a member who races ,and its been proven that he is not a bad guy and has helped people with parts and people that call others gay are the hiden homos themselfs:rolleyes:.I only know DD from racing and here nuff said . so do the classy think and delete it, :rolleyes: knowing the people I know and have worked with you are what we call a MR.KNOW IT ALL, LMAO yep had some good calls from the boys on here to day. and they all ended with what the phuck is he smoking.

wet_rat 03-05-2009 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2814483)
HAHA,,,that was in morehead ,,right ?!

At the time i would of done it !!! LOL

But now,,the boat is fine. Let's hope it stay's that way.

Oh by the way u'all ,,i got screwed on that deal by alot of money,,,i never complained ,,so all i can tell u is if u buy a used boat ,,don't just rely on a survior,,look at it yourself REAL good !!!!!:rolleyes:

that was in Morehead--every mans favorite city!!! Glad to hear all is good now--see you again this year for sure!!

DareDevil 03-05-2009 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by wet_rat (Post 2815140)
that was in Morehead--every mans favorite city!!! Glad to hear all is good now--see you again this year for sure!!

I will be there !!!:evilb:

Hopefully don't need to trade ,,but who knows .LOL:grinser010:

Look me up when i am there,,we have a PARTY :ernaehrung004:

mike tkach 03-06-2009 12:36 AM

air time,sorry to hear about your knee,i hope your theropy helps and that you have 100 percent recovery,be careful with the vicoden,it is very addictave,i know this because i had a very bad accident and got addicted to them for a while.i broke my neck in 3 places,had a triple fusion,and some other minor broken bones,i spent 3 months in hospital,6 months in rehab theropy,then 3 more months rehab after more surgery.i just wanted to let you know,i don,t know brian 41 nor have i ever met him,so i can assure you i am not in bed with him as you suggested,but i must say,in my opinion,some of your posts are as much,or more childish than daredevils posts.

brian41 03-06-2009 07:22 AM

AirTime thanks for all the kind words..... I think... as usual most of what you say makes NO SENSE. First off I have been on here since 2002.... LOOK TO THE LEFT.... the Baja crap started late 2007..... If anybody could PLEASE bring up the thread " AAAAARG EBAY " please do so because AirTime does not have a clue. The thread starts off say that Speed4U and I were working together to raise the prices of the Baja parts. Speed4U in fact was my supplier that would sell me item by the truck load on Monday only to compete against me on Tuesday with the same items at a lower cost than he charged me forcing me to bid them up on his auctions to make mine worth a chit. I constantly was at war with him on these issues and got promises for over a year that he would make it right but he did not. He was an executive at Baja that lost his job over the way he handle himself during the period that I did business with him. I simply answered the guy's accusations that I was just bidding up prices and Speed4U was relisting them so they could get more money and it snowballed from there. A lot of the guy's on TBM were hording the parts because they were getting them cheap and when that stopped they were pissed nothing more.

AirTime whats a morom ??????? you called me that in an earlier post on this thread.

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 08:20 AM

Wow this thread is entertaining. If we could only figure how to work in Ben Kramer getting out of jail in this thread.

DareDevil 03-06-2009 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfan (Post 2815380)
Wow this thread is entertaining. If we could only figure how to work in Ben Kramer getting out of jail in this thread.

Ask Offshoredrillin,,,"HE KNOWS IT ALL" !!!:grinser010:

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 08:36 AM

Good idea DD. You have 98 posts on this thread your famous. I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

:ernaehrung004:

For all the parts he has sold still not hearing from many upset people out here. When the Trick thing went down there were allot of people w/ the same bad experiance.

Out here we just have the same 2 or 3 people talking about 1 transaction that none of them were involved in.

Makes you wonder.

GoFastSonic 03-06-2009 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;2815398] I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

:ernaehrung004:

:grinser010::party-smiley-004:

Pat D 03-06-2009 08:51 AM

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;2815398] I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

OMG..........
YOU HAVE JUST ADOPTED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!
(be careful what you wish for :drink::drink:)

Sorry Scott I just couldn't resist. And I've done so well not posting on this thread. :rolleyes: pd

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:07 AM

Wow I don't want to adoopt the Kraut just wanted his autograph. Perhaps on my bar tab.:evilb:

DareDevil 03-06-2009 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfan (Post 2815426)
Wow I don't want to adoopt the Kraut just wanted his autograph. Perhaps on my bar tab.:evilb:

Hey,,didn't u read ,,,,i sign'd u anything ,,but i don't pay the TAB !!!!:grinser010:

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:19 AM

I was going to take a risk but maybe instead of an autograph you could just buy me a round. :drink: but i will tell you what i may talk to you while I drink it if you are lucky.:ernaehrung004:

DareDevil 03-06-2009 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfan (Post 2815441)
I was going to take a risk but maybe instead of an autograph you could just buy me a round. :drink: but i will tell you what i may talk to you while I drink it if you are lucky.:ernaehrung004:

If u whant to be that cheap,,,,i just buy u a can of beer and autograph it for ya .:drink:

oldschoolfan 03-06-2009 09:47 AM

That would be really cool. I bet i would be able to sell it on ebay for $ .05. Could you make sure it's from a state that accepts deposits.

offshoredrillin 03-06-2009 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa (Post 2814786)

So augie, have you always been this quiet about things? :D

mmareno 03-07-2009 04:01 AM

This is like the enegizer bunny........... Going.......................Going................. ............................Going................. .................................................. ...Going

Going

Going

Going

Going

Going

:food-smiley-007:

brian41 03-07-2009 07:26 AM

DAMN daredevil you posted a $1,000,000.00 in inventory on swap today!!!! I would think that would be abuse of the system wouldn't you ? I have over 10,000 items IN STOCK and have never used the swap shop but hell if you can abuse it why cant I.

IS IB SYSTEMS OWED BY A GERMAN NAMED SCOTT ????

fund razor 03-07-2009 07:34 AM

It sucks when a guy starts giving germans a bad name.

Ich sage das, weil ich deutsch bin. ;)

brian41 03-07-2009 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2816136)

Hey John, Nothing wrong with Germans as it is part of what makes up the mutt that I am.:ernaehrung004:

AugiePensa 03-07-2009 10:00 AM

OUIET!!!!!!!!!!! Not when it comes to Schultzy.

Baja_man 03-07-2009 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2816136)

Ich habe ein wenig Englisch und Deutsch in mir.

DareDevil 03-07-2009 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Baja_man (Post 2816260)
Ich habe ein wenig Englisch und Deutsch in mir.

Und ich dachte schon ich waer aleine !!! :rolleyes:

ItsPeanut 03-10-2009 09:00 PM

I had no problems with DD. He took great care of me. Redid transom, stringers, bulkheads, tabs, gas tank, floor and everything else i needed help with on my scout. Ive got a new boat thats 10 plus years old because of him. If you can get past the the euro attitude which i was able to deal with, one straight up dude. Oh, and i owe him money and he hasnt bothered me about it. Thanks Scotty for everything. Good luck this season.

DareDevil 03-26-2009 12:10 AM

Hey ,,BRIAN 41 ?????

Did u find out if I am a scammer now ?!

Just wondering if it helped you at all ???!!!!:rolleyes::cool-smiley-027:

Scott

mike tkach 03-26-2009 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2829342)
Hey ,,BRIAN 41 ?????

Scott

dude ,this thread is dead[let it go].buy the way,is my post count acceptiable for you now?LOL.:ernaehrung004:

Moving2Miami 03-26-2009 01:10 AM

Enough already, Ladies.....

Man...WTF? Can we just put these three in the same bar, give 'em a few shots of Jack and let them duke out their problems? I haven't seen this kind of cat fighting since 10th grade! Holy chit, Batman....

Geez....I'm just sayin'.....lol:ernaehrung004:

articfriends 03-26-2009 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2813426)
OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER.:ernaehrung004: but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.:mad:

I remember the baja e-bay deal,it gets sorta convoluted,it's some thing brian 41 chose to do,right or wrong. I can tell you however I bought a stellings box from Brian a few years ago off from E-bay and it turned out the driveshaft was a mile too long. When I called brian about this he stepped up to the plate even though he really didn't have to and made it right so I think he's a fair seller and honest guy,Smitty

mike tkach 03-26-2009 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami (Post 2829354)
Man...WTF? Can we just put these three in the same bar, give 'em a few shots of Jack and let them duke out their problems? I haven't seen this kind of cat fighting since 10th grade! Holy chit, Batman....

Geez....I'm just sayin'.....lol:ernaehrung004:

this is oso,it,s all about the drama.:food-smiley-007:

brian41 03-26-2009 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2829342)
Hey ,,BRIAN 41 ?????

Scott

I never called you a scammer you called yourself a scammer. I asked you a question on another thread and you came out and bashed my boat and my business so I wanted to see if anybody else had any issues with you other than the first guy you did business with on this site.

In my opinion you are not a scammer you just handled a bad deal the wrong way in that thread, but since then you seem to have straighten that deal out and have been doing the right thing since.

Also Daredevil did you ever find the brackets you needed for the old style drive bottles as I found 3 of them the other day.

As for the members that do not like drama do not read if this bothers you !!!!!!!!!!!