Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Has anybody bought from daredevil (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/204170-has-anybody-bought-daredevil.html)

brian41 03-03-2009 02:37 PM

Has anybody bought from daredevil

If so would you buy from him again. I am sure he is an advertiser on this site with all the drives, props and high end race parts he lists for sale. This site and others have been hit by a few scamers in the past and I notice that he is involved in just about thread on here as if to gain or confidence before he strikes. Correct me if I am wrong but did he not have a problem with another member on the sale of some high end items. He claims that he worked it out with them and before I do any business with him I wanted to know if he is a stand up guy.

RMPRam 03-03-2009 03:21 PM

I have bought several items from him with no issues. He has sold some marine parts for me , also with no issues. I will/would deal with him again.

2 Trick Rick 03-03-2009 03:43 PM

double clutch post - opps

2 Trick Rick 03-03-2009 03:44 PM

I dont know him, but I expect to be lapping him more than a few times this year.

http://i42.tinypic.com/140fasx.jpg

jeff1000man 03-03-2009 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick (Post 2813172)
I dont know him, but I expect to be lapping him more than a few times this year.

:evilb::eek::food-smiley-007:

jeff1000man 03-03-2009 03:50 PM

I bought some stuff from him a while back and it showed up as advertised.

As a matter of fact I decided to back out in the middle of a drive deal and he is giving my money back.

Seems like an all right guy. Never met him.

I hope that isn't him in the pic, or he is going to be needing a bigger engine this year. :evilb:

If you are having doubts, do what I do. Drive to where you are getting the stuff and take cash.

GoFastSonic 03-03-2009 04:53 PM

He is a PITA but i dont think he will screw you over. I am working on a deal right now but he is ONE stubborn German:eek:

Viperfitness1 03-03-2009 05:14 PM

love the pic!!!!

looks like hes lost weight since kw in the picture? ive been telling him for awhile that his fat a$$ should lose some weight lol

scott is a friend and a good guy. he just like everyone else in this world... trying to make a buck!

when people buy used parts, thats exactly what they are is "used" parts if you want brand new go buy it from the manufacture with a warranty!

I have bought parts from him and WILL buy parts again

NJgr8ful 03-03-2009 05:18 PM

Yes, I'll have to admit it ...that bastard has sold me some stuff. He's good guy, maybe not always listing stuff he is actually in posession of, but he wouldn't RIP you off knowingly. And would always work out any differences if any arose.

For a rock headed German he's pretty straight shootin guy. And he's also helped me with out much good advice, when asked of him, for the money I've spent with too.

PS he is in every thread in the 'FOR SALE' / 'SWAP' / WANTED' sections isn't he?!??!? :D

GoFastSonic 03-03-2009 05:21 PM

:grinser010:

Jammin' 03-03-2009 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2813238)
when people buy used parts, thats exactly what they are is "used" parts if you want brand new go buy it from the manufacture with a warranty!

At least with a used part, you know it HAS worked. Can't say that about a new part :drink:.

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-03-2009 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick (Post 2813172)

Now that is some funny chit right there :cool-smiley-027:

AIR TIME 03-03-2009 07:56 PM

OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER.:ernaehrung004: but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.:mad:

jfm 03-03-2009 08:12 PM

Here we go :food-smiley-007:

klaw 03-03-2009 08:23 PM

I bought a blackhawk with props from him
Not knowing him after I cut the deal I sent a buddy the money to opick it up for me
well my buddy left him hanging for about 2 weeks before he picked it up
Daredevil held on to it and cut me slack with the delay
never met him but would buty ftom him again

2 Trick Rick 03-03-2009 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2813426)
YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER:

GOOD RACER..?. :eek: Now I know the BS is flying. :evilb:

AIR TIME 03-03-2009 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick (Post 2813486)
GOOD RACER..?. :eek: Now I know the BS is flying. :evilb:

:p:p haahah well this season hasn't started yet so we'll see how he does and I hope you guys don't break and have a good one, I'll be watching again it looks like:mad:, I can't race while I am out on my insurance until the doctors say they can do nuthing else for my knee.which looks like this fall which pisses me off. I was in court this week they won't settle my claim, so I can't work or go to school just sit around and watch another season go by and loose more money.

AIR TIME 03-03-2009 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2813514)
Yep,,,,time for u to get worried !!!:drink:

By the way,,,,to all the OSO members that whant to meet me ,,, go to my website ( daredevilracing.com ) check out the SCHEDULE and come to all the OPA races to watch me KICK A$$ in Class 4 !!!!!!!

Also ,,Rob i would love to see u there and u can see for yourself what a stanup guy i am and maybe ,,just maybe u can finally decide to let it go !

theres others here that think your a stand up guy prost:ernaehrung004:hope you do well this yearmaybe get a good sponsor at the end of the year with all the top finishes so you can get a DEAN GELLNER 540 OR 572 for next season.:evilb:

jeff1000man 03-03-2009 09:49 PM

He ain't going no where until he comes and gets this carburator.

jeff1000man 03-03-2009 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2813559)
LOL:grinser010:

Only if u take the damn tomatos out u planted in there !!!

The roots will grow in it and open up holes. Secrets of redneck racing. :grinser010:

mike tkach 03-04-2009 10:05 AM

brian41,the guy is still a smart azz, but i think he is honest,now i,m thinking with all the scammers out there,he is not one of them,hay daredevil,if i ever get out of jail,lol,i think i will buy a hammer,maybe you can teach me how to hit the nain on the head,lol.ps,find me a good deal on a superchiller,i managed to save enough money for it in the last 2 years.no hard feelings hear bro.

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-04-2009 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 2813829)
brian41,the guy is still a smart azz, but i think he is honest,now i,m thinking with all the scammers out there,he is not one of them,hay daredevil,if i ever get out of jail,lol,i think i will buy a hammer,maybe you can teach me how to hit the nain on the head,lol.ps,find me a good deal on a superchiller,i managed to save enough money for it in the last 2 years.no hard feelings hear bro.

find me a good deal on a superchiller.
Mike have Scott get 4 of them for the 1300.00 each i need 2 for a project also :ernaehrung004:

oreo11zeus 03-04-2009 10:12 AM

DAREDEVIL is no DEVIL

Bought an Online Media Kit/Website from me - Paid me with no delay and is very straight guy. http://www.daredevilracing.com for more info

oreo11zeus 03-04-2009 10:24 AM

Yeah a 572 GELLNER -

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2813548)
theres others here that think your a stand up guy prost:ernaehrung004:hope you do well this yearmaybe get a good sponsor at the end of the year with all the top finishes so you can get a DEAN GELLNER 540 OR 572 for next season.:evilb:

C'mon, Scott get an engine program for next year LOL!

oreo11zeus 03-04-2009 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2813855)
Hey Greg,,if u would of not charged me so much ,,lol,,i would of orderd them this season. HAHA:grinser010:

LMFAO!

offshoredrillin 03-04-2009 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2813814)
HEY ,,,Brian 41 ????? Nuff said ???

Or u need more proof ?

Same to u Robby ( Offshoredrillin )

I ques an apoligy from u would be the least i can ask for .

signed the SCAMER !! LOL:rolleyes:

First off douchedevil, I didn't know about this thread until Bill called me and told me, and I didnt post on it on purpose as it didnt pertain to me, until you dragged me in it.
Secondly I don't owe you a phucking thing. The only reason you may be honest now, is because you were busted trying to hose someone and if you want to have any type of relationship/friendship with anyone on this site, you do what you do now by burying your nose up peoples asses.
Thirdly after you were busted all eyes were on you, so at least you have enough common sense to know that you were being watched.
In conclusion lil man, you don't know me nor do you have the right to call me by my name, I reserve that for my friends, you know, the ones that don't try to make a few bucks off of everybody. I still think you're scum, I'm sure in time it will show again..leopards don't change their spots.

brian41 03-04-2009 06:11 PM

Well I see this has been a busy thread sorry I could not be here to address some of the issues but I spent the day pouring the last of the concrete for the Dyno cell.

daredevil I will agree that you do have some support but that means nothing. 2 years ago I had Long Duck Dong banned for about a week and you would not believe the members that came to his rescue. You were just reminding me of him and when offshoredrillin posted about you ripping somebody off. I remembered the thread so that is why I asked what the deal was on Runninhots motor damage thread. You started the bashing not me all I did was ask you about the problem you had with another member and your first response was to bash me, my business and my boat that is why I started this thread.

brian41 03-04-2009 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2813426)
OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER.:ernaehrung004: but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.:mad:

AIRTIME Back off dude and do not post in my threads when you are on drugs because they are making you delirious. No facts in what you are saying other than I pissed off some of the Baja guy's but it was business and they did not want to spend the money needed and I did simple facts. I never ripped anybody off and never got accused of it. All I did was bid on Ebay items like everybody else the difference was I bid to win so take some more meds and go to bed.