Dean Louckes Art of Design >

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Notices

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Let me see if I can figure this out. You had a boat painted by Dean..or are you looking for a boat..????.You got into a confrontation on you're first post or the ........
wanted 37,38,42,OL or Cig thread started by Custom.. http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...imits-cig.html
and here is you're quote....

03-08-2009, 11:36 AM #29
Get Real
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Interesting second post.........wanna bet he owns a 37/42 Cig/OL that has been langusihing in the classifies for months/years for 2006 pricing.......

The Julio Englesias Gladiator looks to be really clean/ 85 hours sitting on a Myco for 129K looks to be the best bang for the buck out there especially if it can be had 10-15% cheaper.

PM's boat looks great but doesn't mention hours/trailer but gets a plus for being a lake boat.

Actually in the market for the same kind of boat. After looking around I have not been able to find a 37/42 Cig/O/L for that kind of money. I have looked at a lot of dissappointments.

Dude..scamming around here does'nt go real well, especially when you have produced no real facts or evidence. This thread should be locked down. Jeff
No scamming going on here! But now that I answered your question, answer mine. Have you actually spent any money at that shop?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered

i didnt really hear an answer ????
Old 03-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Get Real
No scamming going on here! But now that I answered your question, answer mine. Have you actually spent any money at that shop?

You didnt anwser it, you still havent explained to us all what you're EXACT agenda is or even posted pics..

I have not but 3 of my friends on this board have, and one just left his shop over winter for touch ups..here is the pics

Thats one kick azz paint job..I like them blues
Attached Thumbnails Dean Louckes Art of Design-2778297362_6773526483_o.jpg   Dean Louckes Art of Design-p1000772%2520%2528large%2529.jpg  

Last edited by Jassman; 03-15-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a friend that has his boat there right now that should be done in a week, We emailed the other day about it and he had nothing bad to say at all. Being a contractor, I do my best. WE may do 65 projects a year and I always have one that I just can't make Happy.. I do all I can but I am happy with 64 out 65 happy customers, I am sure Dean will feel the same!!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

None of my posts have been slanderous to anyone. I have just asked questions. So here is another one. How many of you that are responding to this post have actually laid down big $$$ for work at TAOD.
Me...... so I'm qualified to make my original comment. I'm happy as hell with Dean!!!!!! I really dont think you have to drop coin with him to be able to comment on his work or him as a person. One can just see his work, hell he even puts his company name on his work, to know it's top notch. He is a very approachable guy even if you are not a customer.

Last edited by GREEK LIGHTNING; 03-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Registered

dean painted our RV, i know its not a boat but, he picked us up at the airport, put us up for a night and did an awesome job on the paint!! all this for much less then some of the other guys in florida. it was actually less for his work than the other quotes and those guys were just putting down one solid color.

it was well worth the drive up there and i would go back agian next time for any other paint project.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Old 03-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

as far as Dean ... being in the paint business for over 30 years he is at the top of the game.. try some of the other painters.. lol fish eyes runs dirt swirls.. ect.....

if i were to have a boat painted it would be him or harold..

Last edited by customryder; 03-15-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

I have to say it, that DONZI looks Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet:

Why doesn't anyone ever say how much these jobs cost?

Considering the amount of work, I don't think you could charge enough.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
I have to say it, that DONZI looks Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet:

Why doesn't anyone ever say how much these jobs cost?

Considering the amount of work, I don't think you could charge enough.

I know some of the prices of friends boats..Less than what Ive heard originally. Dean is very fair, and does one hell of a job.

Quick Reply: Dean Louckes Art of Design

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.