Active Thunder vs Bayliner? >

Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Notices

Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Old 03-20-2002, 10:56 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But how do we all know that AT actually DID donate the 5K? Not calling anyone a liar, just saying, we only know he made the offer.

And while many of you think that's a great gesture, which it is great to donate to charity, but he makes too much money on his boats if he can come off $5k that easy on a whim. That's a bad sign to me, he's gouging me on a new boat if he's got that much cash

Two ways to look at everything.....

And, don't buy nuttin' if it ain't got a beak, right Midnight aka smartass? LOL!

Wassup Shore? Wadn't me that time!!!!

Seriously though, it's all good. Nothing wrong with either boat. You'd be lucky to own either one.

Mark
Old 03-20-2002, 11:02 AM
Registered

now that was silly to say....if it wasn't profitable to make a boat???....who would!!!

supply and demand!...need i say more...to tell u the truth pat should and will charge more in the future!
Old 03-20-2002, 11:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds to me like a juvenile OL or Cig in the making...
...Wait a few years, the affordability factor will be non-existant.

And that's all I got to say on that. I'm stayin' out of the rest of this.

Old 03-20-2002, 11:19 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by audacity
now that was silly to say....if it wasn't profitable to make a boat???....who would!!!

supply and demand!...need i say more...to tell u the truth pat should and will charge more in the future!
Just saying there are other perspectives. 4000 + members here, I'm not the only one thinking it, just may be the only one posting.

And Joe, well, you post many silly things.

My company gave a fair amount to charity last year, but I won't go giving money away on an unprofessional post on a website to prove some point. Just sayin.

You can thank Thunderdan, Jassman, and H2O Warrior for helping donate to WCC's charity contribution. How ironic is that? Guy bashes their boats, and they give them money, although indirectly.

Reggie, you OWE a LOT of people a LOT of money. LOL!

No big deal, Joe, just saying there are othe ways to view things. Not everything is as it may appear on the outside.

Mark
Old 03-20-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Just like when mark bought his 32 Foot Fountain...

Imagine how pissed he was to find out it was only 28 foot!!!!!

You'd think ole' Reggie would have saved a lot of money shipping out only part of those boats.....DOH!!!!!!!!

So Markie Mark level with us......when you told your wife way back when that you were packing 8 inches.........what did she say when you only produced 6!!!!!

sometimes i just miss pickin on those beak boats......
Old 03-20-2002, 11:31 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Oh, and for the record, not trying to ruffle feathers, I think AT makes a great boat, and I'd consider buying one someday along with Cig or OL or new Fountain.

However, I'm just merely stating that every time AT posts something, many people are quick to jump on the "AT is great" bandwagon without maybe thinking about other factors. I may not agree with all their marketing techniques (which is what I view the whole donation thing as), but that doen't mean I don't think their boats are kick ass and I'd surely consider buying one (just as soon as my wife lets up on her death grip around my neck...LOL!).

However they may not sell me one now after my posts...
Old 03-20-2002, 11:35 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Shorgasm
Just like when mark bought his 32 Foot Fountain...

Imagine how pissed he was to find out it was only 28 foot!!!!!

You'd think ole' Reggie would have saved a lot of money shipping out only part of those boats.....DOH!!!!!!!!

So Markie Mark level with us......when you told your wife way back when that you were packing 8 inches.........what did she say when you only produced 6!!!!!

sometimes i just miss pickin on those beak boats......
Ahh, reminds me of the old days, Shore. LOL! I only told her I was packing 4 inches. She was still disappointed.

It's not big, but it sure is pretty.

LOL!

Mark
Old 03-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Too Old
Now you can't even do something as nice as give money to a needy charity without critisism?

C'mon.....that's really some sour grapes.
I don't expect everyone to understand. Especially a guy that leaves OSO to never come back and is now a moderator.
Old 03-20-2002, 11:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally posted by 32fever
But how do we all know that AT actually DID donate the 5K? Not calling anyone a liar, just saying, we only know he made the offer.

And while many of you think that's a great gesture, which it is great to donate to charity, but he makes too much money on his boats if he can come off $5k that easy on a whim. That's a bad sign to me, he's gouging me on a new boat if he's got that much cash

And, don't buy nuttin' if it ain't got a beak, right Midnight aka smartass? LOL!

Seriously though, it's all good. Nothing wrong with either boat. You'd be lucky to own either one.
I would think the owner of active thunder could afford that easily, I know guys who drop that on a weekly poker game ( Troutly, you didn't hear that) TOO OLD this is getting ugly
Mark
Old 03-20-2002, 11:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally posted by 32fever

Mark
I think he can probably afford it, he does own ACTIVE THUNDER,,,,,,,,, TOO OLD this is getting ugly

Quick Reply: Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.