Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   60+ mph rubber raft (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/20519-60-mph-rubber-raft.html)

Chris288 03-20-2002 02:33 PM

Shore,, you must be so confused ????

HMMMMMM,,,,, Do you add another GERBIL to the wheel in your GAYLINER,,, or save him for your ASS... :rolleyes:

CigDaze 03-20-2002 02:37 PM

LMAO, you guys crack me up!:D :D

dyno 03-20-2002 02:41 PM

Jolley who did you buy it from? is there a dealer in Michigan?I think I need one!

American Xtreme 05-04-2003 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Glad to see someone else enjoying these amazing inflatable tunnels. Most Americans have never seen one, although it's a huge spectator sport in South Africa, New Zealand and Austrailia. I know they've been on Real TV, Ripley's, Baywatch, and the new Croccodile hunter movie. Racing in the surf over big breakers is what draws the crowds. We need to pioneer that here as the APBA has already demoted us back to a specialty class. Used to called Super ultra light tunnels. We hope to participate in several poker runs this year in New Jersey, care to join us Jolley? We also hope to make the Topinbee longhaul, I think it's Sept. this year, if it doesn't get cancelled. We are the US master distributor for Xtreme Inflatables, South Africa. Many people feel that our Predator represents the finest example of this type of boat in the world today. Check out our gallery for some incredible air shots. Email us for a free video or a demo ride. Our website is under construction.
Here's our boat:

American Xtreme 05-04-2003 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hairy Air shot!

American Xtreme 05-04-2003 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another Big Air.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-04-2003 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And to think I used to do this with 13 foot Bullet...:eek: :eek: :eek:
Here is another inflatable:

American Xtreme 05-04-2003 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I took a ride in a 13' Bullett with the builder around 1983, could that have been you? Amazing little boat! Built rock-solid. I don't know if it would hold up to the punishment these surf racers put the boats thru year after year.
You gotta hang on tight!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-04-2003 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In 1983, it was probably Tom DeAngelis for whom I worked side by side with. The boats are great and do hold up. At least mine did...

SpectreBoy 05-05-2003 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my buddys kid's boat, DUX HammerHead, with a 50, pumped up to 70 hp, Great boat for a 12 year old, just upgraded 2 weeks ago to this one, this kid will go down in racing history some day, loves boating, smart, and knows how to drive a tunnel boat, the real ones and the blow up ones.