Like Tree0Likes

Side View Mirrors

Reply
Old 03-30-2009, 02:32 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dallas Ga
My Boats: 35 Fountain Lightning HP525
Posts: 1,126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post
Skater has some nice ones......

Douglas Marine - 1 (269) 857-1765
Those look great and there made for a real boat not a Fountain.
johnlomant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:02 PM
  #12
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlomant View Post
Those look great and there made for a real boat not a Fountain.
OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:35 PM
  #13
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 265
Default

Oh boy, here we go.........
Earthwerks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
  #14
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Cat & Mice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Draper, Utah
Posts: 285
Default

26 Redline,

I am interested to see what you come up with. I love your boat and have been talking to Steve working on a new one for me. I think this would be a cool addition.

Mike
Cat & Mice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:10 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dallas Ga
My Boats: 35 Fountain Lightning HP525
Posts: 1,126
Default

I have seen these boats in person and Steve helped rigg my new engine they are great guys and the boats are bad a$$. They are a really big 26 more like 27 and the engine bay is a dream to work in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat & Mice View Post
26 Redline,

I am interested to see what you come up with. I love your boat and have been talking to Steve working on a new one for me. I think this would be a cool addition.

Mike
johnlomant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
  #16
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dallas Ga
My Boats: 35 Fountain Lightning HP525
Posts: 1,126
Default

I had to do it you started the fun but im just joking around dont take it to heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthwerks View Post
Oh boy, here we go.........
johnlomant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:16 PM
  #17
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Denham Springs La.
My Boats: 2008 26' Revolution Performance Marine
Posts: 606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat & Mice View Post
26 Redline,

I am interested to see what you come up with. I love your boat and have been talking to Steve working on a new one for me. I think this would be a cool addition.

Mike
Hey Mike, what do you and Steve have going on...twins I suggested a 700SCI with stage 2 upgrade 120mph all day long

Jeff

P.S.

Where are you from, yo need to come on down for a ride if I am closer than RPM we can party...
26 REDLINE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:29 PM
  #18
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Cat & Mice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Draper, Utah
Posts: 285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE View Post
Hey Mike, what do you and Steve have going on...twins I suggested a 700SCI with stage 2 upgrade 120mph all day long

Jeff

P.S.

Where are you from, yo need to come on down for a ride if I am closer than RPM we can party...
I have a TCM 800 that Dustin is putting the new 4.0l blower on so it should make around 900-950HP.

I had a 28 Daytona LP with twin SBC hence the screen name "Cat & Mice". I sold it to a guy that had the balls to run it hard and he did 149mph on GPS I never had the balls to go over 135mph. That boat was awesome

I will be heading down to RPM sometime soon but not sure when. I will let you know so we can hook up. I am hoping to see one of his boats at Desert Storm.

MP

I am in Salt Lake City Utah.
Cat & Mice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:40 PM
  #19
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Denham Springs La.
My Boats: 2008 26' Revolution Performance Marine
Posts: 606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat & Mice View Post
I have a TCM 800 that Dustin is putting the new 4.0l blower on so it should make around 900-950HP.

I had a 28 Daytona LP with twin SBC hence the screen name "Cat & Mice". I sold it to a guy that had the balls to run it hard and he did 149mph on GPS I never had the balls to go over 135mph. That boat was awesome

I will be heading down to RPM sometime soon but not sure when. I will let you know so we can hook up. I am hoping to see one of his boats at Desert Storm.

MP

I am in Salt Lake City Utah.
I was going to Desert Storm, but Im kinda on the fence, just so damn far I went last summer, you will love the boat hands down over an eliminator, plus after a hard run across Havi, you won't be picking up hardware out of the bilge... yea give me a call, hell if you want to ride in one with a whipple, yo know I got one

Jeff
26 REDLINE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:36 PM
  #20
Charter Member
Charter Member
 
Cat & Mice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Draper, Utah
Posts: 285
Default

Jeff,

How much power does your motor make? and what is your top speed?

MP
Cat & Mice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Air Dog
Banana Boat
5
09-09-2007 08:53 PM
Pure Energy
Prop Talk
3
05-21-2007 02:40 PM
tpmarine.com
New Products and Member Discounts
0
05-06-2007 06:26 PM
Livorsi Marine
New Products and Member Discounts
0
03-20-2007 11:01 AM
FBRONCO
General Q & A
1
05-17-2002 09:48 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.