Like Tree0Likes

Ice Injection 1

Reply
Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleup View Post
I think you can possibly try Ted, at Links Marine, as well. Real nice guy.

Julie
He is 5 minutes from me. He is the one that introduced me to the Ice injection... I was surprised he never put it on his OL with all that HP he has!!
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:23 PM
  #12
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleup View Post
I think you can possibly try Ted, at Links Marine, as well. Real nice guy.

Julie
Who the phuch is TED ?????? never have talked to him at ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS yet
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:41 PM
  #13
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Who the phuch is TED ?????? never have talked to him at ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS yet

You won't.. He has nothing to do with it. He know them guys very well but that is all.
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:48 PM
  #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
He is 5 minutes from me. He is the one that introduced me to the Ice injection... I was surprised he never put it on his OL with all that HP he has!!
his OL with all that HP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly BIG Daddy , it cant use what it has now ,no reason for any more at this time
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:03 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
his OL with all that HP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly BIG Daddy , it cant use what it has now ,no reason for any more at this time
LMAO !!! EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYY
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:30 PM
  #16
Registered
 
throttleup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cajun Country
My Boats: AKA Throttle Up Propellers
Posts: 5,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Who the phuch is TED ?????? never have talked to him at ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS yet
I believe that he is a dealer for them...I thought he could help Sharkey to get thru to them maybe.

Julie
throttleup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:31 PM
  #17
Registered
 
throttleup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cajun Country
My Boats: AKA Throttle Up Propellers
Posts: 5,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
He is 5 minutes from me. He is the one that introduced me to the Ice injection... I was surprised he never put it on his OL with all that HP he has!!
Yea..... on his 37 OL, wouldn't that be something.

Julie
throttleup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:26 PM
  #18
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleup View Post
I believe that he is a dealer for them...I thought he could help Sharkey to get thru to them maybe.

Julie
Thanks Jules , Sharkey cant be trying to hard i spoke to all 3 at ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS today and they answered there phones ..
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 AM
  #19
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
Thread Starter
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Thanks Jules , Sharkey cant be trying to hard i spoke to all 3 at ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS today and they answered there phones ..
I reached out to them via Email yesterday and have yet to get a response.

I used the contact info from their website once I found their link./ad here on OSO.

Thanks !
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
  #20
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
Thread Starter
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,670
Thumbs up

I heard from Pattie today.

Thanks !
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.