Like Tree0Likes

Motor guys

Reply
Old 04-03-2009, 03:42 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
CustomRigger101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lighthouse Point Fl
Posts: 791
Default Motor guys

hey what do you know about the HHO systems for car and boats??

good or bad

thanks
CustomRigger101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:12 AM
  #2
Registered
Thread Starter
 
CustomRigger101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lighthouse Point Fl
Posts: 791
Default

ok maybe these will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvV5_vx08uA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAn7PlQE_ZE
CustomRigger101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:15 AM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
CustomRigger101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lighthouse Point Fl
Posts: 791
Default

all they are is stainless with a charge running threw a water basen and baking soda.. it takes the h20o and makes it into h and o then it goes into the intake and burns the two and goes out the exhaust as water again

some claim anywhere from 30-80 reduction in fuel use
CustomRigger101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:20 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
CustomRigger101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lighthouse Point Fl
Posts: 791
Default

ok didn't mean to post something that i didn't know anyone could help

here's some more info..

Hydrogen Fiction:



This technology will double your mileage! H2 Supplementation is no more likely to double your mileage than it is to negotiate world peace. Whether motivated by their greed or flawed experiments, such claims (and sellers) should be quickly dismissed. 25% gains are a more reasonable expectation, even with our inside information of local commercial units selling at over $10000.00. Your individual results will vary with the quality of install, amount of HHO injected and type of vehicle and ‘fine tuning’ you may choose to perform such as adding O2 sensor extenders (available for $5-10) or EFIE signal enhancers. EFIEs are little circuit packs you can install on the signal wire coming from your oxygen sensor. It is a common way to trick the computer into allowing the extra oxygen (generated by electrolysis) into the system. Generally the computer would see the extra oxygen and think the air-fuel mixture is too lean and send in a little more fuel to compensate. This would ‘steal’ back part of the gain you were working so hard to achieve!

The more HHO, the better! Again, untrue! Electrolysis and HHO generation is EXTREMELY inefficient. The only reason it helps is because your car engine is about 30% efficient. The other 70% of the gasoline’s energy is wasted, almost evenly split as heat to the radiator and the exhaust. Typically a half litre/minute will benefit you greatly. However, this unit offers pure H2 chemical mode generation (unlike other units), where more IS better.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HYDROGEN-HHO-GENE...1%7C240%3A1318
CustomRigger101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:59 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 105
Default

Should be watching date line right now.
RHM253 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.