Notices

Tan-Tara Boat Show

Old 03-21-2002, 07:18 PM
rocksolid

Miss Army,,
Have not talke to you before,,, but we will be there that weekend, in fact our place is right by shooters and sure will check it out also.. Tan Tar a has lot of neat stuff, along with the boats,, sure itll be a fun weekend. So keep begging for the sunshine

Old 03-21-2002, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hi Miss Amy, Audiofn and me will be there Easter weekend to take delivery of my new Top Gun!!!!
We hope to hang out for a day or so before hauling back to Maine. Hopefully we and hook up with you and Lutzparty, Kurt.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Biggus, so you bought it, huh. Congrats. That makes one less top gun at LOTO to look at. Hopefully the weather will be nice for ya. Try and make a run down to Tan-Tara-a so we can see the boat.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:53 PM
Registered

mpally, send over your email addy to me. I`ll send you some pics of the boat, I wonder if you know of this one, Kurt

[email protected]
Old 03-21-2002, 08:54 PM
Registered

Biggus ~ That is so cool! We will HAVE to meet up for sure then. What time do you think would be good to meet on Saturday? Congrats on the boat. Can't wait to see it!

How 'bout the rest of you all? Let's throw out some times and a meeting place. We've never been so I hate to make suggestions. Some of you that have been before may have a better idea of where and when to meet.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

hey biggus, congrats on the new boat which TG did you purchase there have been a few for sale down here. i believe the boat show starts mid morning 10-11 i will have to get my boat in the am its in storage but early afternoon would work for a meet up just a thought.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:06 AM
Registered

Biggus ~ Have you heard from Audio lately? I haven't seen him around in quite a while. Hope everything's okay. If you talk to him, tell him to send me an e-mail or something.

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2002, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Easter really sneaked up on me this year!! I'm going to have to check with the "Power's at be" about us being able to go next weekend! But I will let everyone know!

Biggus, Congrat's on the Top Gun!! Post some pic's of it!! I'm sure everyone would love to see it!! Are you going to put it in the water? I bet you are, unless you have already test drove it. Just remember you will probably need to winterize it again afterwards since you are taking it so far north! Keep in mind that a lot of the marina's are on their winter hour's still and might be closed on sunday! You might want to make prior arrangments to get it winterized or at least drained ahead of time!
Old 03-22-2002, 10:29 AM
Registered

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

I`ll post pics as soon as I get it home.

Miss Amy, Audiofn is in Ft Meyers, Fla. with my next door neighbor. He has a house on the water right off the main river there (I forget the name).He has a 30' Veloce with triple 225`s. I spoke with him last night, they are having a blast!

The 'Gun is going in the water when I get there and I hope the weather is better than it was the last time I was there. I`d like to take a trip up the lake to the Tan Tara. I have never been on the water there. Is it difficult to navigate? Are there rocks and other stuff to watch out for????

Hope to meet some of you next weekend, Kurt.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:44 AM
Registered

Thanks Kurt, I didn't know he was down in sunny Fla. That sucka! LOL

Kurt, here is our number down at the lake. We need to get together down there for sure. 573-374-7950. here at home is 913-599-5757.

Quick Reply: Tan-Tara Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.