Like Tree0Likes

Looking for a pair of Blowers

Reply
Old 04-08-2009, 06:05 PM
  #21
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO MERCY View Post
oh now your screwed ... you gave James your email address?!

You can now expect to recieve nudity, prejudice and right-wing politics in your inbox every morning.

OMG... All that and a set of blowers... WHAT A DEAL!!!
Bill, Running hot racing, YOUR ARE THE MAN!! LMAO
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:06 PM
  #22
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Let me know if you need James tele # BIG Daddy
I will wait a day for him to call, Then I'll get it from you if I don't hear from him If you get a chance Call him and tell him to check his Email. All my numbers are on it

Thanks Bill

Mario
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:16 PM
  #23
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieTunnel View Post
B206 blowers on tall deck intakes. May sell with carbs depending upon what my needs will be when tuned down. I dont have them yet though. You know PSI's are the chit!
Whats the word on your stuff. I got to move fast so let me know your plans

Mario
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:05 AM
  #24
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Lake Conroe, TX.
My Boats: 39' Sea Ray, 38' Nortech, 18' Taylor SJ
Posts: 14,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
I will wait a day for him to call, Then I'll get it from you if I don't hear from him If you get a chance Call him and tell him to check his Email. All my numbers are on it

Thanks Bill

Mario
That ad is on SOS. Been there for a while, but I talked to him not to long ago, and he still had them.
jeff1000man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:12 AM
  #25
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
OMG... All that and a set of blowers... WHAT A DEAL!!!
Bill, Running hot racing, YOUR ARE THE MAN!! LMAO
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:20 AM
  #26
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1000man View Post
That ad is on SOS. Been there for a while, but I talked to him not to long ago, and he still had them.
SOS??? Another one of those boat sites??
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:49 AM
  #27
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Did you buy the Blowers from James so you can order out your ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS ??
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:45 AM
  #28
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Did you buy the Blowers from James so you can order out your ICE INJECTION SYSTEMS ??
Nah... I haven't heard from him. I sent two emails to him. I haven't heard from him...

Get on him. The money is burning a hole in my pocket... Your right I can't order that ICE Injection of I don't have the right power in the boat!!! LMAO... I sent another email today.. Call him for me.. or PM me his number so I can call him.. I am taking the boat for a ride tomorrow with the 871's on it then De-Rigging Monday AM.. I will need them next week.. COME ONE BIG DADDY!! Lets get this rolling... Its getting warm here..

Thanks for your help

Mario
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:49 AM
  #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Dont matter on the Hp for the Meth kit ,Rudy will dial that in with the right nozzles ...I will call James now and see whats the Dilio
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM
  #30
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
Nah... I haven't heard from him. I sent two emails to him. I haven't heard from him...

Get on him. The money is burning a hole in my pocket... Your right I can't order that ICE Injection of I don't have the right power in the boat!!! LMAO... I sent another email today.. Call him for me.. or PM me his number so I can call him.. I am taking the boat for a ride tomorrow with the 871's on it then De-Rigging Monday AM.. I will need them next week.. COME ONE BIG DADDY!! Lets get this rolling... Its getting warm here..

Thanks for your help

Mario
Just got off the phone with James and he has them ,give him a call his # is in your P.M.box
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.