Keep your cell phone at hand...

Old 04-08-2009, 09:46 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Keep your cell phone at hand...

Check out this product!
Designed and developed by my wife.
Currently in 90 Bed Bath Beyonds as a trial run.
www.chatterboxandco.com

Could be a nice accessory for the Mrs on the boat too!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Neat
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

I have one that I use to use years ago came with and was designed to attach to a "swiss-army-type" backpack strap.

Reason why I bring it up: I used the the phone pouch to attach it to a grab rail on the boat; and it always kept the phone handy, audible, and protected.

...just another marketing idea for you. I'll forward you my address for my check!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I have one that I use to use years ago came with and was designed to attach to a "swiss-army-type" backpack strap.

Reason why I bring it up: I used the the phone pouch to attach it to a grab rail on the boat; and it always kept the phone handy, audible, and protected.

...just another marketing idea for you. I'll forward you my address for my check!
We just came back from CTIA, the wireless show.
And a golfer thought it'd be great to wrap on the golf bag shoulder strap, to be located just above chest level.
It could also be strapped to the handle of a stroller.
So yes, attaching one to a grab rail on the boat would work too. Much more secure than just using the clip that comes w/ some phones.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob....... I could see the transom of the new 35' Pantera named Chatterbox that your wife will buy you after she sells a few million of those.....
Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Check out this product!
Designed and developed by my wife.
Currently in 90 Bed Bath Beyonds as a trial run.
www.chatterboxandco.com

Could be a nice accessory for the Mrs on the boat too!
I assume since the product is out this isn't a problem, but, isn't that the name of the 2 way radio system for motorcycles?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Rob....... I could see the transom of the new 35' Pantera named Chatterbox that your wife will buy you after she sells a few million of those.....
That is what she promised.
And she'd be proud to have it named that too!
But w/ the name chatterbox, it'd have to have dry pipes.

Originally Posted by Michael Garibay
I assume since the product is out this isn't a problem, but, isn't that the name of the 2 way radio system for motorcycles?
Yes, it is...saw that in an autoweek issue about a yr ago.
But afaik, no issues. She has it trademarked.
Btw, there are ALOT of 'chatterbox' things around.
Since the site is all 'Flash', it doesn't come up w/ a google search.

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes.
I hope it does well enough to make her happy.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Registered

Dry Pipes ........NICE!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Red face

great good luck, did she get a lawyer to pattern it. I had a idea stolen my fault 6years ago. I drew up a design for a carpet kicker with a spring and shock built in. my father said it wouldn't work so I told some of the salesman at a flooring convention . about my idea then a year later it was on the market just like I talked about. so if you have a idea who do you talk to a engineer or a lawyer?? anyone know thanks. oh I have dry pipes for sale need bigger ones
Old 04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
great good luck, did she get a lawyer to pattern it. I had a idea stolen my fault 6years ago. I drew up a design for a carpet kicker with a spring and shock built in. my father said it wouldn't work so I told some of the salesman at a flooring convention . about my idea then a year later it was on the market just like I talked about. so if you have a idea who do you talk to a engineer or a lawyer?? anyone know thanks. oh I have dry pipes for sale need bigger ones
You draw it up on paper and mail it to yourself so that it has a USPS mark on it from the gov't. This establishes your time line. You do this before you ever comunicate your idea to anyone.

Then you go see your lawyer and have disclosure statments drawn up and have every person that you talk to about the idea sign and date one on that day. The statement will also testify that you brought this ideaa to them.

Don't ever tell anyone about the idea in the mailed envelope and put it in asafety deposti box.

If anything ever comes up, you have the disclosure statements dated after the stamped date on the envelope.

Of course, someone can claim that they had this idea before you, but a goo PI would be able to fish out the leak and get you some good info to use in court.

Of course, unless you are working for someone and getting paid to come up with ideas, protecting yourself from design theft is pretty hard to do and pretty much a (rap shoot either way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.