Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Shock absorbing floor matts >

Shock absorbing floor matts

Notices

Shock absorbing floor matts

Old 04-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seas Systems Group is the supplier for PPI. The MitiGaotor is name of the product, REAL COOL Stuff. Check it out. There is a link to PPi, and Seas on my web site.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:54 PM
TEAM PPI

http://www.ppi-fl.com/mitigator.htm# This a link to all of the information you need to know on the'' MITIGATOR'' it will explain everything and show pics of the material.This is the real stuff, right from the military applications ,it can be inserted into your existing seat cushions or on a stand up application such as a mat with a non skid cover. It's great because it is portable - you can take it with you. It's not even close to a anti fatique mat - that lets you bounce up - that's when the damage or impact in your spine occurs. Imagine on impact your vertebra starting out at your neck impacting inline going down -- then a split second later your bouncing back up , the impact going up meets the impact going down and they crash in your lwr back -- alll daay loonng, you feel tired and fatiqued and sometimes a little sore. This material in laymens terms is like a dead blow hammer , you don't rebound off the downward force, the MITIGATOR absorbs the impact and disperses in an outward direction, so the bounce back is lessened by about 70 % therefore no crash in your lwr back, therefore less tired , less fatiqued , and not nearly as sore. check it out , or for more info call Jim at 941-752-6271

Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3
Bob:

I've got two that were designed and built for military application. The company repackaged them for fishermen going offshore.

You are welcome to them.

Tom C.
Thanks, Tom. i will check them out when I see you next week. Hopefully it is the MitiGator product as that seems to be the ticket. If I had done this years ago my knees would not be in such bad shape, I'm sure.
Thanks to all for the suggestions.
Bob
Old 04-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TEAM PPI
http://www.ppi-fl.com/mitigator.htm# This a link to all of the information you need to know on the'' MITIGATOR'' it will explain everything and show pics of the material.This is the real stuff, right from the military applications ,it can be inserted into your existing seat cushions or on a stand up application such as a mat with a non skid cover. It's great because it is portable - you can take it with you. It's not even close to a anti fatique mat - that lets you bounce up - that's when the damage or impact in your spine occurs. Imagine on impact your vertebra starting out at your neck impacting inline going down -- then a split second later your bouncing back up , the impact going up meets the impact going down and they crash in your lwr back -- alll daay loonng, you feel tired and fatiqued and sometimes a little sore. This material in laymens terms is like a dead blow hammer , you don't rebound off the downward force, the MITIGATOR absorbs the impact and disperses in an outward direction, so the bounce back is lessened by about 70 % therefore no crash in your lwr back, therefore less tired , less fatiqued , and not nearly as sore. check it out , or for more info call Jim at 941-752-6271
Can you get a big piece that would go under the entire cockpit carpet?
Old 04-09-2009, 06:01 AM
my00b16si

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Can you get a big piece that would go under the entire cockpit carpet?
i am sure that is possible. all of the mats inner lock.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:25 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I am looking for a couple of good looking but functional matts for the cockpit to take the shock out of hard landings.
Any suggestions on who to contact?
Thanks in advance,
Bob
Call Delo to get new knees!

Old 04-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pacific creations hydro turf.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered

Her are a couple flyers by PPI, Sea Systems, and it can also be installed in the flooring of your boat, and can be interlocked togeather. Real COOL stuff.
Attached Thumbnails Shock absorbing floor matts-mitigatorwebfrontpage.jpg   Shock absorbing floor matts-portabledeckmatpics-description.jpg