Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Old Treasure Island boat - Violator >

Old Treasure Island boat - Violator

Notices

Old Treasure Island boat - Violator

Old 10-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was driving back from a meeting in Clearwater Beach several weeks ago. Waze took me through a neighborhood to avoid traffic. Caught a glance of what looked like Violater sitting on the side of someone's house. Any know if that is the boat?
Old 10-13-2016, 12:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom the original owner of the violator, is my big brother.
I used to be on that boat alot.
Great times. I will never forget the memories.
Specially when we went out in the gulf and let it fly.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

She still lives and sounds good.

Was In my buddies canal last night as we were stopping in.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Old 09-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Violator/Greenstreets

Just Found this thread, very cool going down memory lane! My Dad was Bob Fox and in the 80's he was the GM for Coastmarine in Pinellas Park. I had a 21' Scarab and used to run the intercoastal trying to hang with the big boats! I sure Remember Big Tom with the Violator, Tony Mangeno with 30' Scarab "Just Cruisin".....Don Coffman had a 34 Scarab named "Thriller", John Trusheim (sp) "Intimidator", many Wellcrafts, Rabco, some Fountains, Chris Crafts, etc... Many good times running the waterway in the 80's when the ONLY speed limit was your own boats ability! Drove down Gulf Blvd a few weeks ago, sadly they were tearing down the old Greenstreets location and will build condos.. great memories!
Old 09-13-2020, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 67 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger614
Just Found this thread, very cool going down memory lane! My Dad was Bob Fox and in the 80's he was the GM for Coastmarine in Pinellas Park. I had a 21' Scarab and used to run the intercoastal trying to hang with the big boats! I sure Remember Big Tom with the Violator, Tony Mangeno with 30' Scarab "Just Cruisin".....Don Coffman had a 34 Scarab named "Thriller", John Trusheim (sp) "Intimidator", many Wellcrafts, Rabco, some Fountains, Chris Crafts, etc... Many good times running the waterway in the 80's when the ONLY speed limit was your own boats ability! Drove down Gulf Blvd a few weeks ago, sadly they were tearing down the old Greenstreets location and will build condos.. great memories!
Hey Roger, knew your dad from the Coast Marine days. I was young, but my father and I always bought from him. I remember when the Don Johnson’s Miami Vice boat was there, and Testaverde’s Scarab. Jon