Like Tree0Likes

South Florida Get together???

Reply
Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default South Florida Get together???

Havent had the boat out in a month or so, anyone wanna get together for a run sometime this month??
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:01 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: west palm beach FL,
My Boats: yamaha sx190,yamaha exciter, yamaha ls2000 w c 255dc , 38sonic,38fountain ec,35outlaw,28pantera,27donzi zx ect
Posts: 3,093
Default

we will have the boat out this coming weekend 18,19 lake silva or sunrise lake , if you want to meet up and drink a few and chill , give me a call or i will call u when we get in the water


mike
mikebrls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: west palm beach FL,
My Boats: yamaha sx190,yamaha exciter, yamaha ls2000 w c 255dc , 38sonic,38fountain ec,35outlaw,28pantera,27donzi zx ect
Posts: 3,093
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
Mike,,,sorry to chime in ! But that weekend is the race in Miami !!!!!!!!
I think Rick is at the race ?!
for got about that we mite have to take a cruise south on sunday then
mikebrls is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:06 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Pantera24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Miami,Fl.
My Boats: 1978 Pantera 24'
Posts: 1,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
Havent had the boat out in a month or so, anyone wanna get together for a run sometime this month??

Rick,
What's up...!! Long time no talk..
How's everything going? Good I hope.
We gotta get together. I'll try and give you a call this week.

Angel
Pantera24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:42 PM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrls View Post
for got about that we mite have to take a cruise south on sunday then
Yup,

The race is Sunday, I'll be down Miami way. But I'll let ya know what we come up with for another weekend.

Rick
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:45 PM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera24 View Post
Rick,
What's up...!! Long time no talk..
How's everything going? Good I hope.
We gotta get together. I'll try and give you a call this week.

Angel
Hey Angel,

I have been meaning to call you, havent seen you online. Hows the Twister?? Still got it I hope. Send me your e-mail address, I cant post pics here right now, and I got something to Show you, Jen got a new car, and lets just say its something your gonna like

Rick
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Pantera24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Miami,Fl.
My Boats: 1978 Pantera 24'
Posts: 1,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
Hey Angel,

I have been meaning to call you, havent seen you online. Hows the Twister?? Still got it I hope. Send me your e-mail address, I cant post pics here right now, and I got something to Show you, Jen got a new car, and lets just say its something your gonna like

Rick
Rick,
Yea I still have the Twister...
email me at [email protected]
Pantera24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:12 AM
  #8
Registered
 
noyzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,544
Default

i'll be in the sarasota area from april 29 till may 4th. i'll have use of my old mans 25 outlaw and would love to get together with a few boats.
noyzee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:17 AM
  #9
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Xray50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Boca Raton Florida
My Boats: 96 AO 26'
Posts: 478
Default

Going down to Miami race Sunday. Got 4 in the boat already....
Xray50 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:24 AM
  #10
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyzee View Post
i'll be in the sarasota area from april 29 till may 4th. i'll have use of my old mans 25 outlaw and would love to get together with a few boats.
Sarasota is a little bit too far for me to haul for just a day, but if you ever get to the Miami/Fort lauderdale/Palm beach area, let me know.

Rick
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.