Notices

Xtreme Marine

Old 04-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Bought my last two cats through him. All good. Hey Gino when Larry throttles my boat we have zero issues. Well there was the time I was driving your Mercedes boat with Larry throttling in the Ozarks for the shootout and we were doing a test run down the course and we were turning around hard on the river at about 80 mph and we lost the steering because your engine builder did not tighten the steering hoses and lost steering fluid. I did calmly tell Larry I have no steering probably should slow down. So maybe it is the Mercedes boat......
Old 04-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Bought my last two cats through him. All good. Hey Gino when Larry throttles my boat we have zero issues. Well there was the time I was driving your Mercedes boat with Larry throttling in the Ozarks for the shootout and we were doing a test run down the course and we were turning around hard on the river at about 80 mph and we lost the steering because your engine builder did not tighten the steering hoses and lost steering fluid. I did calmly tell Larry I have no steering probably should slow down. So maybe it is the Mercedes boat......

Larry told me he was so scared with your driving he couldn't get a word out!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Larry does all my stuff. He has built my last 3 boats. The guy goes out of his way like no one else I know. He runs with me every poker run and usually ends up in someones bildge (even if he dosen't know them) for hours. His family usually ends up sitting at the dock waiting for him to finish or they go to eat without him.

Now, as for his throttling. He should spend more time throttling the boat and less time trying to tell me where to go.
He CONSTANTLY trys to tell me how and where to steer the boat.
HE SHOULD NOT CONCERN HIMSELf WITH MY JOB!
HE NEVER SHUTS UP EITHER! HALF THE TIME HE HAS ME GOING THE WRONG WAY. HE FRUSTRATES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!

THE GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE ASS WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN THE BOAT WITH ME. I SHOULD BAN HIM FROM RIDING WITH ME!
THE GUY IS REALLY AN ASS*** CONTROL FREAK!

Other then that, he's a great guy and his guys do a great job!
Dont hold back, tell us how you really feel about him in the boat with you! LOL
Old 04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Just got some pics. Dave I am sending some to you.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:10 AM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Guy! Will go way out of his way for anyone!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Larry does all my stuff. He has built my last 3 boats. The guy goes out of his way like no one else I know. He runs with me every poker run and usually ends up in someones bildge (even if he dosen't know them) for hours. His family usually ends up sitting at the dock waiting for him to finish or they go to eat without him.

Now, as for his throttling. He should spend more time throttling the boat and less time trying to tell me where to go.
He CONSTANTLY trys to tell me how and where to steer the boat.
HE SHOULD NOT CONCERN HIMSELf WITH MY JOB!
HE NEVER SHUTS UP EITHER! HALF THE TIME HE HAS ME GOING THE WRONG WAY. HE FRUSTRATES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!

THE GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE ASS WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN THE BOAT WITH ME. I SHOULD BAN HIM FROM RIDING WITH ME!
THE GUY IS REALLY AN ASS*** CONTROL FREAK!

Other then that, he's a great guy and his guys do a great job!
Sounds like a normal Stick man Driver relationship!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Larry Is Top Notch~ Been Dealing With Him Since 2000 Light Years Ahead Of The Rest Not The Typical Miami Shuffle Guy Straight Shooter Who Goes The Extra Mile No Matter How Small The Details.....