Awesome upholstery cleaner combination >

Awesome upholstery cleaner combination

Notices

Awesome upholstery cleaner combination

Old 04-25-2009, 01:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome upholstery cleaner combination

Lucky for me the original owner of my boat was almost as anal as I am. My interior was in pretty good shape when I purchased my boat last year. I cleaned the entire interior today including head board with magic eraser and Leverage cleaner. Wow, AMAZING results!!! Put them together and it kicked ass, ink stains that have been there for years, gone with little or no effort. I always used leverage but without the magic eraser, it can't come close to the job when using both. The entire cuddy looks brand new!

Another plug for the magic eraser, my cockpit floor is spotless, I'm talking about black ground in stuff that has been in the boat for a long time, I tried everything before, nothing worked, granted I had to use some major elbow grease and I went through like 6 of those erasers, but it glows now!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bert4332
Lucky for me the original owner of my boat was almost as anal as I am. My interior was in pretty good shape when I purchased my boat last year. I cleaned the entire interior today including head board with magic eraser and Leverage cleaner. Wow, AMAZING results!!! Put them together and it kicked ass, ink stains that have been there for years, gone with little or no effort. I always used leverage but without the magic eraser, it can't come close to the job when using both. The entire cuddy looks brand new!

Another plug for the magic eraser, my cockpit floor is spotless, I'm talking about black ground in stuff that has been in the boat for a long time, I tried everything before, nothing worked, granted I had to use some major elbow grease and I went through like 6 of those erasers, but it glows now!

now that it is clean, all you need is just the Leverage..magic eraser is good for the hard to impossible get out stains..Also, use the conditioner to soften vinyl and stitching..this is very important..Thanks for the support. Jeff
Old 04-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Registered

Where do I obtain this combination Magic Eraser and Leverage Cleaner? Sounds geat!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomebro
Where do I obtain this combination Magic Eraser and Leverage Cleaner? Sounds geat!
Magic eraser is made by Mr. Clean and can be bouht at grocery stores, Wal-mart, etc. Leverage? Look at Jassman's signature above your post.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

OK I am game....I am a cleannut and have some ink stain from print through when I tossed a new life jacket still in the plastic bag in my cabin.

Where is the best place to buy Leverage....best prices????
Old 04-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
now that it is clean, all you need is just the Leverage..magic eraser is good for the hard to impossible get out stains..Also, use the conditioner to soften vinyl and stitching..this is very important..Thanks for the support. Jeff
Perhaps Leverage alone after the combo, but I used Leverage all last year by it self, no comparison by itself. I always use the conditioner too, good stuff too!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 1,204 Likes on 577 Posts

Just remember that a magic eraser is an actual abrasive sanding block. Use it minimally on your vinyl, only for the tough spot. It will remove the UV topcoat stabilizers on some vinyls.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you buy Leverage direct or elsewhere?
Old 04-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Do you buy Leverage direct or elsewhere?

here you go mike..Thanks Jeff

http://www.topnotchperformancemarine...oducts-c2.html

also, the conditioner is a UV protectant as well.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered

I usually buy the kit, since all I use on my boat is Leverage products anyway, and I buy from Top Notch too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.