Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend???? >

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Notices

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Old 03-25-2002, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Rob,

Haven't ever stayed there myself, but I've seen it.

I just booked a room. For $15 a night you get a covered slip on what looks like a pretty nice covered dock.

Here's the # for Lazy Days. 573-348-2930

Their office hours are 8-6. But I have called on more then one occasion in the last week a little after five only to get an answering machine. HMMM??

Buck
Old 03-25-2002, 07:36 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys!!!

Me and Flylevel, Twright, Audiofn, and MNFastboat are staying in V-12. Jawbreakerkid is in H-?? Wally is there also, but I'm not sure which room.

Advantage Rob, if they catch you with more than the rated capacity, they WILL kick you and your crew out. Watched them do it last year to a group of young people. They had 13 in a room rated for 8. I know they have some big condos there. You might ask if they have one for 12. By the way, did you get the package I sent you??

Here's the plan so far: (I'm getting there Wed. night)

Thursday: Screw around. See some of the lake. Race Twright's 120 mph Seebold around a bit!!! Go to the bar (Shooters 21?) and get drunk.

Friday: Dinner cruise up to Big Dicks Halfway Inn to shoot the minnow!!!! Get drunk.

Saturday: Group Picture in front of Lazy Days. Then off to Party Cove to start our own Gauntlet!!!!! Then to Backwater Jacks for the best drinks on the water!!!! Get drunk.

Sunday: Whatever pleases our fancy. Pool party/BBQ at Lazy Days has been suggested by JBK. Would be pretty cool I think. Get drunk.

I only say get drunk that often because I have a designated driver in my boat!!! Thanks Tom!!!!!

Home on Monday.

All this is open to suggestion of course!!!

Mike, your cruise director.

Old 03-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Bad HTM are you bringing your boat? I will be the other person with a HTM. The last time there was another HTM in the Ozarks every time I ran into someone they told about it.
Old 03-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

Default Went to Backwater's Saturday...

...and the Rum Runners are as good as ever!! Had to scope the place out and make sure they are ready for us! LOL!

See ya all then!
Old 03-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Registered

Definetely bringing the boat.Not bringing the boat to LOTO would be like going to the bathroom with no toilet paper,just wouldnt be complete Refresh my memory kc,what does your boat look like and what kind of power are you running?
Old 03-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

540 may have a blower on it by then.
Attached Thumbnails Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????-racesmall.jpg  
Old 03-25-2002, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

AUSOME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2002, 10:53 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

YOUR THE GUY: that stole my wing off the Honda!!!! GIVE IT BACK that picture was with out the blower???? YIPPY!!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 01:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Waterfoul,
I thought you where leaving Thursday morning?

Milord and I are going to try and caravan with you guys, since you know the way there .

So what time are you leaving Wed. morning ?
I get off of work at 2:00am so Milord was just going to meet me at work and we would head out.
Probably get on your side of the state just in time for breakfast and a little nap !
Old 03-26-2002, 03:10 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,967 Likes on 988 Posts

Hey Foul, Wassssup???
What time are you thinking for the run to Big Dick's???? Is it going to be a lunch or dinner run???? I won't be in until about 2-3pm Friday, so I was just wonderin. I wouldn't really want to run 30+ miles home in the dark anyway. Also, Shooters is usually DEAD on everyday except Fri & Sat. The Thurs before Labor Day last year, they weren't even open. Another idea might be to hit Shooters or the Topsider on Fri night, that is if you can handle it and still make it up in the AM for PC.

60 more days and counting..................

Quick Reply: Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.