Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Another POWERPLAY Thread Disapears! >

Another POWERPLAY Thread Disapears!

Notices

Another POWERPLAY Thread Disapears!

Old 03-25-2002, 12:48 PM
MikeStar

I'll bet the guy standing up is thinking "why the hell didn't they put bolsters back here!"

Or maybe wondering if he packed a spare set of underwear in his duffel bag

Old 03-25-2002, 03:14 PM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wasn't there a fatal accident involving a Powerplay 5 or so years ago in Key West?
I remember it was Pepe Fierra (sp?) .
Didn't the boat blow apart?

Last edited by DJD; 03-25-2002 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-25-2002, 03:20 PM
Registered

I myself posted thread...it had an adult pic and stated so. I thought that it was not offensive...but someone thought that it was...so I was told about (through e-mail) and the thread was removed. I am not *****in...I am stating a fact.
So if the thread Air Speed started (which he did) got alittle out of hand..it too could have made the round file

But to respons to Air Speeds post. I have read that some people had given Powerplay money (along time ago) like a year or so and have had very little correspondence with them...lacking on Powerplay's part.
All have a good day.....
Old 03-25-2002, 03:22 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Thanks to Kohldog for the posts!
Also to answer MikeStar's question the guy without a bolster and BIG YA KNOW! is yours truly GOODFELLA If your not living on the edge you are taking up to much room.

Last edited by Goodfella; 03-25-2002 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-25-2002, 03:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Dave, I was 50 feet away from Mr. K. as it blew apart in 1995 at the worlds. Yes Peppe Died from eating too much dash board.

I raced against Mr K once before and he kicked everyone's ass in West Palm. The boat was known to have been built VERY light and may have sustained internal damage at the prior races.

Either way, it was awful to see it stuff a wave and explode the bow upon going in nose first. I actually have footage from my on board camera.
Old 03-25-2002, 04:30 PM
MikeStar

Originally posted by Goodfella
Thanks to Kohldog for the posts!
Also to answer MikeStar's question the guy without a bolster and BIG YA KNOW! is yours truly GOODFELLA If your not living on the edge you are taking up to much room.
Holy chit Goodfella! Did you guys have to get a pilot's license for that run? Looks like a lot of fun, though I think the Mrs would not agree

Old 03-25-2002, 09:48 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey Mike,
We had alot of fun in that boat! It had 550 Hp per side and ran 80+ We would load up the fish boxes with beer and go out andTHRASH on it. It was also the easiest boat to take care of just flush the engines and wash the boat after we were done. It lives in the Bahamas now. If I could afford a 33 foot center console sportboat that would be the one The boat can take alot of punishment alot more than we could.
Old 03-25-2002, 11:00 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

BUMP!
Old 03-26-2002, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Nice looking colors on that 33 Sportfish, I like the lavander and purple interior. I wonder why they didnt paint their 38, especially with the new product, some new , fresh paint scheme would have been cool
Old 03-29-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

BUMP-BUMP

Quick Reply: Another POWERPLAY Thread Disapears!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.